BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 267 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]The Hawks HC and staff is clearly heads and shoulders above anyone at this age group. None of the coaches in the DMV have figured out how to beat them

Hawks HC was out coached in every big game he coached in before he picked up all the bigger kids. Once puberty hits we will again see his true coaching ability. Our coach beat him twice in the same tournament.

this is true and not surprising sadly. why our teams parents have secretly nicknamed the hc, rage. i fear our kids are one foot out the door and probably headed to madlax or 91.

HAHAHA,👆👆👆☝☝☝ this is clearly NOT a Hawks parent

Tend to agree as those afflicted with Stockholm syndrome usually do not to rebel against their captors, but the bald guy in jean shorts with the floppy hat and sandals does look like a maverick type. If we see the parents with dyed purple hair at the next tournament we will know the resistance against Rage is real.

Another week gone by and still waiting for a poster to better or enhance this thread or 91 dad to come back

They're not coming back. This thread has outlived its usefulness. Go back and read the past couple of weeks of commentary; it is nonsense over nothing; there was even a guy carrying on a dialogue with himself; I have stopped reading/posting and I recommend the rest of you do the dame. Get a life.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true 91 is going up to PA to play NXT Nightfall next weekend? Very weak to hide from MD teams and go try and beat up on PA squads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks HC was out coached in every big game he coached in before he picked up all the bigger kids. Once puberty hits we will again see his true coaching ability. Our coach beat him twice in the same tournament.[/quote]

this is true and not surprising sadly. why our teams parents have secretly nicknamed the hc, rage. i fear our kids are one foot out the door and probably headed to madlax or 91.[/quote]

Tend to agree as those afflicted with Stockholm syndrome usually do not to rebel against their captors, but the bald guy in jean shorts with the floppy hat and sandals does look like a maverick type. If we see the parents with dyed purple hair at the next tournament we will know the resistance against Rage is real.[/quote]

Another week gone by and still waiting for a poster to better or enhance this thread or 91 dad to come back[/quote]

They're not coming back. This thread has outlived its usefulness. Go back and read the past couple of weeks of commentary; it is nonsense over nothing; there was even a guy carrying on a dialogue with himself; I have stopped reading/posting and I recommend the rest of you do the dame. Get a life.[/quote]

Translation, Rage is the defeated poster and is unable and not smart enough to defend himself. MD lax dad trolls full tilted Rage. Lol !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks HC was out coached in every big game he coached in before he picked up all the bigger kids. Once puberty hits we will again see his true coaching ability. Our coach beat him twice in the same tournament.

this is true and not surprising sadly. why our teams parents have secretly nicknamed the hc, rage. i fear our kids are one foot out the door and probably headed to madlax or 91.[/quote]

Tend to agree as those afflicted with Stockholm syndrome usually do not to rebel against their captors, but the bald guy in jean shorts with the floppy hat and sandals does look like a maverick type. If we see the parents with dyed purple hair at the next tournament we will know the resistance against Rage is real.[/quote]

Another week gone by and still waiting for a poster to better or enhance this thread or 91 dad to come back[/quote]

They're not coming back. This thread has outlived its usefulness. Go back and read the past couple of weeks of commentary; it is nonsense over nothing; there was even a guy carrying on a dialogue with himself; I have stopped reading/posting and I recommend the rest of you do the dame. Get a life.[/quote]

Translation, Rage is the defeated poster and is unable and not smart enough to defend himself. MD lax dad trolls full tilted Rage. Lol ![/quote]

I am a guy who likes to troll people and generally be a donk on message boards. This whole Rage schtick you are trying for is really dense and probably why you are carrying on a conversation with yourself you started a week ago. I'm not even going to be mean to you. You look dense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a guy who likes to troll people and generally be a donk on message boards. This whole Rage schtick you are trying for is really dense and probably why you are carrying on a conversation with yourself you started a week ago. I'm not even going to be mean to you. You look dense.
Please run for POTUS.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More nonsense over nothing. Please nobody post until there is something marginally related to Lacrosse worth talking about!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please run for POTUS.
Post it again. Liked it both times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Translation, Rage is the defeated poster and is unable and not smart enough to defend himself. MD lax dad trolls full tilted Rage. Lol ![/quote]

I am a guy who likes to troll people and generally be a donk on message boards. This whole Rage schtick you are trying for is really dense and probably why you are carrying on a conversation with yourself you started a week ago. I'm not even going to be mean to you. You look dense.[/quote]

There you go being selfish trying to take away the fun here of trolling this guy and of Rage (agree the schtick is weak but as we see in Hoco the nickname does stick)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry for my ignorance but who is Rage??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe he is the head coach of the 2026 Baltimore Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry for my ignorance but who is Rage??
Team that ryhmes with a baseball term, balks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any scores from HOCO playoffs today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys blows with roster of 30.
Will get blown out by crabs.
Good night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs should win it all with a new coaching staff and all of the 25s who now play 26. If they can’t, joke is on them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Looney's 12
4 Bethesda 8

2 Baltimore Crabs 13
4 VLC Crabs 6

(in progress)
1 Looney's
2 Baltimore Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

Anyone know who won?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Looney's 12
4 Bethesda 8

2 Baltimore Crabs 13
4 VLC Crabs 6

(final)
1 Looney's 8
2 Baltimore Crabs 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any final from Looney’s vs Crabs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

Actually they had 22 in attendance Sunday and won 8-5. Good night

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.
You showed you need a couple more 25 players before that happens. But the ones you did get this year have played well so that’s good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(final)
1 Looney's 8
2 Baltimore Crabs 5

I bet that was fun to watch, on the field and the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(final)
1 Looney's 8
2 Baltimore Crabs 5

Neither of these teams can beat the Hawks. Looneys beat a depleted BLC team by only 4 goals and Crabs lost to said Looneys team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(final)
1 Looney's 8
2 Baltimore Crabs 5

Neither of these teams can beat the Hawks. Looneys beat a depleted BLC team by only 4 goals and Crabs lost to said Looneys team.
No one brought up Hawks in this post. Sit down and finish your morning dip.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(final)
1 Looney's 8
2 Baltimore Crabs 5

Amen to that; maybe the Hawks didn't play, but everybody knows how great they are, so let's give no credit to the seven teams who signed up for the Elite division and played hard, worked to get better, and played some great games; let's just declare that Hawks are the greatest sixth grade team of all time, their players, parents and coaches are a class act, and they have very few holdbacks - there is no need for anybody else to play lacrosse because the Hawks have achieved perfection - hooray Hawks!!!

Seriously, congrats to Looneys, I saw them play a couple of times during the fall and they are a great team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.
You showed you need a couple more 25 players before that happens. But the ones you did get this year have played well so that’s good.

Actual, honest to goodness serious question. When a kid is held back at this age, do the parents hide them at some obscure school so that no one laughs at them because they had to repeat a grade for either A. being slow or B. for lacrosse. I was wondering how it works so they are not humiliated at their parents desperation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

Actual, honest to goodness serious question. When a kid is held back at this age, do the parents hide them at some obscure school so that no one laughs at them because they had to repeat a grade for either A. being slow or B. for lacrosse. I was wondering how it works so they are not humiliated at their parents desperation.
Not necessarily a small obscure school, but almost always a change in school. Most kids tend to go from public to private/catholic, but I've seen kids leave their private schools to repeat at a public (and some private to private of course too).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still no Hawks/Looneys matchup on tap for Sunday? Maybe if both teams go 3-0 they can just agree to play a championship game Sunday afternoon. Also, just me or does Mesa (PA) seem random in a tourney of Crabs, BLC, Looneys, VLC and Hawks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

Not necessarily a small obscure school, but almost always a change in school. Most kids tend to go from public to private/catholic, but I've seen kids leave their private schools to repeat at a public (and some private to private of course too).

I would imagine you HAVE to change school. That would be too embarrassing to walk in to the same teachers and younger kids from the year before, for multiple reasons. Thanks for the answer Keep your heads up hold backs. Don't mind those people laughing at you both in front of your face and behind your back. It will all pay off for your Mom and Dad at the water cooler.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still no Hawks/Looneys matchup on tap for Sunday? Maybe if both teams go 3-0 they can just agree to play a championship game Sunday afternoon. Also, just me or does Mesa (PA) seem random in a tourney of Crabs, BLC, Looneys, VLC and Hawks?

Mesa PA played at Summer Exposure and they arent very good. I'd like to see Looneys and Hawks match up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mesa PA ranked #38 by US Club Lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

I would imagine you HAVE to change school. That would be too embarrassing to walk in to the same teachers and younger kids from the year before, for multiple reasons. Thanks for the answer Keep your heads up hold backs. Don't mind those people laughing at you both in front of your face and behind your back. It will all pay off for your Mom and Dad at the water cooler.

What holdbacks are you referring to? This topic has been beaten to death; what will be the excuses in high school?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

What teams playing 2026 elite do not have holdbacks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the point was for Crabs to stop acting like they are the same team from last year who just got better on their own. It took a new coach and a bunch of 25’s from the same club to do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the point was for Crabs to stop acting like they are the same team from last year who just got better on their own. It took a new coach and a bunch of 25’s from the same club to do it.

Where did the coach come from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

What teams playing 2026 elite do not have holdbacks?

None. Whether it is a true hold back or a June-August Bday, they likely all have them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good night.

What holdbacks are you referring to? This topic has been beaten to death; what will be the excuses in high school?

Not the prior poster so I can't answer what holdbacks he is referring to. But comparing seventh grade holdbacks to HS is not a valid comparison. HS sports are designed for four grades to play together, so if a freshman, sophomore, or junior plays varsity, he is signing up to play against kids 1, 2, or 3 years older and that is his choice. But one grade grade teams (ie, 2026) are designed for one grade to play together, so if a player with 8th grade physical development and experience plays against a 7th grader, he has an advantage. Especially at this particular age when boys are going through adolescence. If a team has multiple such players, that team has an advantage. Go ahead and call me whiny names or tell my son to hit the wall, or to take up tennis or golf. That is what people do when they are losing an argument, so if you want to stake out that position for yourself, be my guest. But comparing four year HS programs to one-grade lacrosse programs is not a fair comparison; just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has been the Crabs way ever since I can remember; reclass and continue to reclass until the team is competitive then sell elite coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC has no holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VLC has no holdbacks

He said 2026 elite teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has been the Crabs way ever since I can remember; reclass and continue to reclass until the team is competitive then sell elite coaching.

I am merely wondering what happens to these poor kids at this age who need to be held back. Not K or pre K. The ones who do it now and buy the snake snake oil and dense enough to actually do it. Kids are old enough to laugh at a kid now and realize what is going on. I mean parents make fun of these kids, I can only imaging them needed to tuck their slow little angel somewhere kids can't rip on him for the embarrassment his parents made out of him.

Like Reply Quote
Page 43 of 267 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard