BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the people calling launch coach and team trash ..... wahhhhhhhhhhhhh

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess you did not make the team. Say what you would like to make yourself feel better. Launch is better than all the B team on LI. TRUE, IGLOO, REBELS,TURTLES ETC.. say what you want. One of the stronger teams out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How the heck are parents ok with paying the amount of money that Legacy and 91 charge knowing that your kid is going to be a practice squad player and/or overlooked for "guest" players at tournaments? What do you think, your kid will walk on to the school field and be a stud from the "training"? You get better at playing lacrosse...wait for it...by playing lacrosse. Not watching from the sidelines. That's a pretty expensive car magnet and t-shirt you got there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practicing with better players & coaches... wait for it.... makes you better. all programs cost about the same so if your kids happy on their team then why does any of you care what people pay or their playing time? If your kids a practice kid then work harder and get on the field for a game, imagine that? work harder? is that even a thing anymore or does everyone just complain about what others do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said .. agreed..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Practicing with better players & coaches... wait for it.... makes you better. all programs cost about the same so if your kids happy on their team then why does any of you care what people pay or their playing time? If your kids a practice kid then work harder and get on the field for a game, imagine that? work harder? is that even a thing anymore or does everyone just complain about what others do?

Nope. Some will work hard and try to earn playing time. The rest would rather cry about it. It's okay, the world needs people like them to do all the lost jobs winners can't be bothered with. Its a good thing. Otherwise, I'd have to wash my own car.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed!!!! Well said !l

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said .. agreed..

Launch cheater dad still responding to his own posts. Very cleaver!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Some will work hard and try to earn playing time. The rest would rather cry about it. It's okay, the world needs people like them to do all the lost jobs winners can't be bothered with. Its a good thing. Otherwise, I'd have to wash my own car.

Bro. You off your meds again?? You make absolutely no sense! “Work hard to try to earn playing time”??? Read what you just posted!

Your coach routinely uses top talent from other teams. Emphasis: “other teams”. Meaning, NOT Launch players. Work hard?? Why? The trashy coach is going to play kids that aren’t on the team, over his own players, regardless of how hard his kids work. Where’s the incentive to “work hard”?? Coach is going to play guest players over actual “hard workers” EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Obviously the coach isn’t interested in “hard work”. He just wants to win now even though when he does win, it’s not with his launch team. It’s because other coaches and other teams and other players did “hard work” which he is stealing. The guy is trash.

Want to be a respected B team? First get rid of the trashy SWR coach/owner who has no respect for his players. He’s a cancer. Then, go out and play other teams and earn it. There’s no shortcuts to respect. You have to earn it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you people need to get a life as soon as possible! You should all try worrying about the team and the coach your own son is on and stop hating and bashing others. If people are happy on a team leave it be and if your unhappy go find a team or coach that makes you happy. Travel sports will pass you by fast so sitting and worrying and dissecting other teams or programs will not help the course of your own child.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not on the team, but i have seen them play . they def earn it .. Without those players. I will say they are the top contender of the A teams. I have seen them play in a lot of AA tournaments. Seems to me that some one has a personnel grudge against launch and the SWR coach. I call it like i see it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen so many kids that are superstars in practice that are useless in games. Tell them to take a lacrosse ball and throw it 1000 ft in the air and catch it with their eyes closed between their toenails and they can do it. Can do anything a coach asks better then anyone in practice but it disappears in games. You need to play in games to perform in games. Being successful in practice is easy because you know everyone you are practicing against. Whole different ball game against other teams in games. If anyone tells you its more important to practice with better kids and not play then to play with not as good kids then immediately cover your ears. Don't be happy with being a practice squad player if you are paying 3k for it. Get your kid somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are missing the point. If your kid is playing on a AA team its well worth it. You are playing with the best kids of the age group. Its a much Higher paced game, faster, stronger and better IQ of the game. That's a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like everywhere these days everything is split, we all see it a little differently. I don't see what bad mouthing a program accomplishes, I def don't see what bad mouthing a coach accomplishes and I really don't know how a grown up spells clever as cleaver but this is the world today, I'm sure there are kids that are great in practice but not in a game so you find a program that caters to your likings, there are programs that don't have the SWR coach so others go there and be happy, there are programs that are inexpensive so some go there... there's something for everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not on the team, but i have seen them play . they def earn it .. Without those players. I will say they are the top contender of the A teams. I have seen them play in a lot of AA tournaments. Seems to me that some one has a personnel grudge against launch and the SWR coach. I call it like i see it

Anytime someone starts a post with “not on the team”, they are ALWAYS “on the team”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you people need to get a life as soon as possible! You should all try worrying about the team and the coach your own son is on and stop hating and bashing others. If people are happy on a team leave it be and if your unhappy go find a team or coach that makes you happy. Travel sports will pass you by fast so sitting and worrying and dissecting other teams or programs will not help the course of your own child.

Yo. You paying attention? Guy gets on here looking for respect, beating his chest about some B team being the #4 team on the island. With me so far? Good. Turns out what he is not telling everyone is his team isn’t a “team” at all, since they repeatedly and routinely cheat by using player’s that aren’t on their team, that are top tier AA talent. So Tarzan is completely full of BS. Still with me? You sure? There is no respect for teams that aren’t even teams. The moral bottom dwellers of this dreadful business of youth sports. You get on here spueing lies, and I’ll out you too. And if you think calling out a team for cheating is “dissecting” it, then you too need to check your moral compass, Launch-Dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are missing the point. If your kid is playing on a AA team its well worth it. You are playing with the best kids of the age group. Its a much Higher paced game, faster, stronger and better IQ of the game. That's a fact.

I kinda agree with this guy. AA teams play at a completely different level than non-AA teams. A whole different animal. So, is it beneficial to practice with AA teams, if your kid is not a true AA player? Of course it is. But it’s also extremely important to get quality game reps. There is no substitute for game experience. So who’s right? Real tough call. Ideally, the best option is to play on both, but not always plausible. Most people will likely take the AA option, since typically the goal of most players is to get on the best team you can, and then fight for playing time. If you have to pick one, I think you go that route. Go with the AA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like everywhere these days everything is split, we all see it a little differently. I don't see what bad mouthing a program accomplishes, I def don't see what bad mouthing a coach accomplishes and I really don't know how a grown up spells clever as cleaver but this is the world today, I'm sure there are kids that are great in practice but not in a game so you find a program that caters to your likings, there are programs that don't have the SWR coach so others go there and be happy, there are programs that are inexpensive so some go there... there's something for everyone.

“Seems like everywhere these days everything is split.” Yeah, I guess you’re right. We have your stand-up, honest individuals with high moral charter... then we have the dregs of society that get by in life by cheating their way through it, and seeing nothing wrong with that. Yup. A divided world right now, to be sure. Which side of the split are YOU on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yo. You paying attention? Guy gets on here looking for respect, beating his chest about some B team being the #4 team on the island. With me so far? Good. Turns out what he is not telling everyone is his team isn’t a “team” at all, since they repeatedly and routinely cheat by using player’s that aren’t on their team, that are top tier AA talent. So Tarzan is completely full of BS. Still with me? You sure? There is no respect for teams that aren’t even teams. The moral bottom dwellers of this dreadful business of youth sports. You get on here spueing lies, and I’ll out you too. And if you think calling out a team for cheating is “dissecting” it, then you too need to check your moral compass, Launch-Dad!

What program does your son play for Jane ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess. You side with the dregs of society, right launch-Dad? How’s that going for you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bro. You haven’t had enough yet? You looking for more??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lmao I guess you can’t answer the question Jane!! You must be to embarrassed !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen so many kids that are superstars in practice that are useless in games. Tell them to take a lacrosse ball and throw it 1000 ft in the air and catch it with their eyes closed between their toenails and they can do it. Can do anything a coach asks better then anyone in practice but it disappears in games. You need to play in games to perform in games. Being successful in practice is easy because you know everyone you are practicing against. Whole different ball game against other teams in games. If anyone tells you its more important to practice with better kids and not play then to play with not as good kids then immediately cover your ears. Don't be happy with being a practice squad player if you are paying 3k for it. Get your kid somewhere else.

This guy gets it.

Too many parents on this board beating their chest "my kid plays for Legacy/91!!!" Oh yeah what position does he play? "He's on the third middie line" or " 6th attack off the bench" but "look at this awesome tee shirt we won" with guest players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I kinda agree with this guy. AA teams play at a completely different level than non-AA teams. A whole different animal. So, is it beneficial to practice with AA teams, if your kid is not a true AA player? Of course it is. But it’s also extremely important to get quality game reps. There is no substitute for game experience. So who’s right? Real tough call. Ideally, the best option is to play on both, but not always plausible. Most people will likely take the AA option, since typically the goal of most players is to get on the best team you can, and then fight for playing time. If you have to pick one, I think you go that route. Go with the AA team.

The only people that would disagree, are the ones that can’t make the AA team, so there is no other option except to play on a B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Jane”?? That’s it? That’s all you got? Bro, you are seriously out of you league. Stick with the coloring book.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Jane”?? That’s it? That’s all you got? Bro, you are seriously out of you league. Stick with the coloring book.

Your still pounding your chest Jane and not answering the question!!!! What program/team is your son on? It’s ok if he’s on a crappy b team JANE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your still pounding your chest Jane and not answering the question!!!! What program/team is your son on? It’s ok if he’s on a crappy b team JANE!

Wow. A personal best for you! Beyond weak. I’m embarrassed for you, lowly launch dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. A personal best for you! Beyond weak. I’m embarrassed for you, lowly launch dad.
[quote=Anonymous]I think you people need to get a life as soon as possible! You should all try worrying about the team and the coach your own son is on and stop hating and bashing others. If people are happy on a team leave it be and if your unhappy go find a team or coach that makes you happy. Travel sports will pass you by fast so sitting and worrying and dissecting other teams or programs will not help the course of your own child.

Wow. A personal best for you! Beyond weak. I’m embarrassed for you, lowly

I guess your wife wouldn’t give you permission to answer the question. Keep deflecting JANE!! I actually feel bad for you that your kid is in a program that your To embarrassed to say haha. Your poor kid!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess your wife wouldn’t give you permission to answer the question. Keep deflecting JANE!! I actually feel bad for you that your kid is in a program that your To embarrassed to say haha. Your poor kid!!

Probably that Express OReilly dad from BBP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at the Igloo outing today ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prime time 9 windchill 5
Express 10 windchill 5
Not 100% sure that score is accurate it’s what I was told I wasn’t there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what express? What happened to Windchill, i thought they were an A team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prime time 9 windchill 5
Express 10 windchill 5

Then Express 9, prime time 5. Highlight might have been the near brawl with a ridiculously hot headed Igloo security guard and parents during the prime time / igloo game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Schwajle 8 Primetime 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prime time 9 windchill 5
Express 10 windchill 5

Lol. Express 10? Now I know you’re lying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prime time 9 windchill 5
Express 10 windchill 5

Prime time 9 windchill 5
Express 10 windchill 5

Score was

PT 10 WC 4
Exp 10 WC 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone elaborate on this almost fight? sounds like a fun story

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prime time 9 windchill 5
Express 10 windchill 5

How did they score 10 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A