BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 73 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Was the big Tigers kid at the Express game on Sunday?
no, he went to football apparently

So then let's settle down Express.

The big fella was definitely there.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was there and played the whole game

The big kid played a lot middie in the Express game. Assume it was because the Express FOGO was so good the Tigers wanted to get the young man more involved in the game. Do any teams have a FOGO that can compete the the Express FOGO - he's really good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The big kid played a lot middie in the Express game. Assume it was because the Express FOGO was so good the Tigers wanted to get the young man more involved in the game. Do any teams have a FOGO that can compete the the Express FOGO - he's really good?

no

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents were not asked to pay not have we paid for any scrimmage or tournament. I see the need for you to compare but clearly 91 is a low class organization. Speaking of express , we have had 3 consecutive weeks of scrimmages and play days/tournaments already and have not paid one penny extra . Nice try though .

Yes, genius. That was exactly my point. Coach C makes the other teams pay all the fees. Perhaps you’re labeling the wrong organization as low class. Congrats on your 3 weeks of consecutive scrimmages. Now get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What number was the big fella?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based upon the limited amount of lacrosse I watched this summer I think a case can be made that the big kid on Tigers is the most dominate player in the 2026 class at this point in time. While similar arguments can be made that a few kid on Sweetlax, Express LI, Hawks and Prime Time truly dominate, the sheer height and weight of the Tiger middie make him something truly special.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What number was the big fella?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

Haven't played Express but the Hawks kids is really good

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha. Thanks, Tiger Dad. The other kids will catch up in size and speed soon. Then we will re-evaluate......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha. Thanks, Tiger Dad. The other kids will catch up in size and speed soon. Then we will re-evaluate......

I wish I was going to catch up in size with the young man - he's a big, athletic dude.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express parents were not asked to pay not have we paid for any scrimmage or tournament. I see the need for you to compare but clearly 91 is a low class organization. Speaking of express , we have had 3 consecutive weeks of scrimmages and play days/tournaments already and have not paid one penny extra . Nice try though .

Yes, genius. That was exactly my point. Coach C makes the other teams pay all the fees. Perhaps you’re labeling the wrong organization as low class. Congrats on your 3 weeks of consecutive scrimmages. Now get a life.

91 dad, it was your parents that were complaining . So go take care of your own house , it’s a mess . For an organization to tell a team that they’re going to a scrimmage but have to pay for it is low class. Happens all the time at 91. Have a friend that plays for 91 and if a coach decides to go outside of “ my lacrosse tournaments “ to challenge the kids the parents have to pay for that too. All facts. Low class corporate parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based upon the limited amount of lacrosse I watched this summer I think a case can be made that the big kid on Tigers is the most dominate player in the 2026 class at this point in time. While similar arguments can be made that a few kid on Sweetlax, Express LI, Hawks and Prime Time truly dominate, the sheer height and weight of the Tiger middie make him something truly special.

Ha,thanks dad. While he is certainly a very good player, I have seen a number of players that are more skilled than him who also have size and speed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 dad, it was your parents that were complaining . So go take care of your own house , it’s a mess . For an organization to tell a team that they’re going to a scrimmage but have to pay for it is low class. Happens all the time at 91. Have a friend that plays for 91 and if a coach decides to go outside of “ my lacrosse tournaments “ to challenge the kids the parents have to pay for that too. All facts. Low class corporate parent

Does not really seem like a "class" issue. Just a different business model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wish I was going to catch up in size with the young man - he's a big, athletic dude.
How big is the kid, height/weight?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha,thanks dad. While he is certainly a very good player, I have seen a number of players that are more skilled than him who also have size and speed.
Very good player indeed, but we saw a kid this summer at NLF (we were just watching as my nephew plays for a MD team that was involved) on Big 4 HHH who was similar size to big Tigers player but seemed much faster and probably more skilled. They were not an impressive team but the one kid was a monster (could be a lot older, no idea on age).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarrasses himself at every game! Imagine being so immature you take the spotlight off the kids playing on the field by acting the way the he does on the sidelines! Ha Ha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very good player indeed, but we saw a kid this summer at NLF (we were just watching as my nephew plays for a MD team that was involved) on Big 4 HHH who was similar size to big Tigers player but seemed much faster and probably more skilled. They were not an impressive team but the one kid was a monster (could be a lot older, no idea on age).

The biggest difference between the two that Ive seen and both are very good is the kid form Big 4 H is unselfish and makes the pass when he gets doubled or tripled. I do feel bad for the Tigers kid with his dad on the sideline barking at the coaching staff. We saw that at NLF and NAL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarrasses himself at every game! Imagine being so immature you take the spotlight off the kids playing on the field by acting the way the he does on the sidelines! Ha Ha

Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The biggest difference between the two that Ive seen and both are very good is the kid form Big 4 H is unselfish and makes the pass when he gets doubled or tripled. I do feel bad for the Tigers kid with his dad on the sideline barking at the coaching staff. We saw that at NLF and NAL
I definitely agree on those points. I often wonder with players like that if they would be better or worse without the overbearing dad (probably indifferent, but that's no fun to assume). Most people think better off because of the obnoxiousness, but probably not always the case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Athletic is not an adjective I would have used.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express definitely going undefeated at Columbus Day tournament on Monday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This could apply to more than one person for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So no spectators at the Columbus Day Invitational?........Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very weak

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The tournaments that they have attempted so far in NY have stunk . Went to one a month ago and there were no face offs allowed and a guy walking around blowing a whistle if there was too much contact. Not sure why they even bother ,would gladly drive to jersey than put up with a PAL style tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This could apply to more than one person for sure.

Are you talking about the obnoxious “Woooooooooooooo!” Dad from Express?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So instead of standing socially distanced on sidelines looking at fields, parents are going to be huddled together talking in parking lot? Makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid from HHH is the entire team. Last year they were a low level b team at best. Kid scored more goals in one game than entire team did all last summer at NLF and pretty much 80% of their goals this year. Imagine if he was at a program with actual talent development.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wishful thinking. He is bigger, stronger and faster than most of these kids will become. There are a few athletically and genetically gifted kids, but they are few and far between out there. Interested to see what happens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid from HHH is the entire team. Last year they were a low level b team at best. Kid scored more goals in one game than entire team did all last summer at NLF and pretty much 80% of their goals this year. Imagine if he was at a program with actual talent development.
I thought HHH was one of the best clubs up in PA? I know they have some older teams that are legit. I wasn’t impressed with the 2026 squad (outside of the obvious kid), but my older boys have faced some good HHH teams over the years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cancelled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cancelled

Mondays tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought HHH was one of the best clubs up in PA? I know they have some older teams that are legit. I wasn’t impressed with the 2026 squad (outside of the obvious kid), but my older boys have faced some good HHH teams over the years.
I am involved with leagues ad tournaments all over and coached in PA after college, was down in MD for a few years and am now back home in LI and I'll say the PA teams tend to be different as they never have the depth that we do up here or down in MD. Lax is growing, but still not getting enough big time athletes in PA so teams are often based around one big kid who is physically dominant instead of a full squad of kids who are dangerous. That's the HHH team with their dominant oversized middie, that's Tigers with their man child attack/middie, that PA RoughRiders with their monster attackman, that's NXT with their huge overly padded middie and probably a few other PA teams that I don't know/haven't seen. They all rely so much on one player who is currently bigger/stronger/faster (or at least fast enough). The top teams up here and the top ones down in MD are just too deep for those teams. We can matchup one on one with the big kid and double when needed and then have an advantage at every other spot on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s that stunad express dad gonna do now that the tournament is canceled, how’s he gonna grab the attention he so desperately needs? 🤣

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s that stunad express dad gonna do now that the tournament is canceled, how’s he gonna grab the attention he so desperately needs? 🤣
He’s hosting a Columbus Day party at the local park. He’ll just yell at anyone walking by.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am involved with leagues ad tournaments all over and coached in PA after college, was down in MD for a few years and am now back home in LI and I'll say the PA teams tend to be different as they never have the depth that we do up here or down in MD. Lax is growing, but still not getting enough big time athletes in PA so teams are often based around one big kid who is physically dominant instead of a full squad of kids who are dangerous. That's the HHH team with their dominant oversized middie, that's Tigers with their man child attack/middie, that PA RoughRiders with their monster attackman, that's NXT with their huge overly padded middie and probably a few other PA teams that I don't know/haven't seen. They all rely so much on one player who is currently bigger/stronger/faster (or at least fast enough). The top teams up here and the top ones down in MD are just too deep for those teams. We can matchup one on one with the big kid and double when needed and then have an advantage at every other spot on the field.
No one here cares about PA teams. I have no doubt the kids you mentioned are beasts, but they are all probably summer/spring 2007 bdays at best pretending to be true 2026s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one here cares about PA teams. I have no doubt the kids you mentioned are beasts, but they are all probably summer/spring 2007 bdays at best pretending to be true 2026s.
My nephew plays in MD for a strong club and my bro-in-law said he has played and/or seen HHH, PA RR and Tigers this past summer (no idea on NXT as he said they are more B level) and says none of the 3 big kids being referenced could possibly be true 2026s. He said all 3 look like they drove to the tourney which is no surprise given what I hear from the teams south of us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cancelled

Weather or Covid?

Page 10 of 73 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard