Sayville High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Jordan Messina Commits Yale University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sayville High School (NY) 2022 Midfield Jordan Messina of LI Yellow Jackets has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Yale University.

High school: Sayville High School (Sayville, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Yale University
Club team: LI Yellow Jackets
Lacrosse honors: • All County Honorable Mention 9th grade 2019 • Long Island Lacrosse Journal Class of 2022 Watchlist 2019 • All Rookie Long Island Team 8th grade 2018 • 2020 Nike Elite 120 Invite •Yellow Jackets Team National Champions Summer 2018
Academic honors: •Cumulative GPA of 106.18 •Member National Junior Honor Society •9th Grade National Spanish Examination Honorable Mention Award 2018 •Character of Excellence Award 2016 •PTA Sportsmanship Scholarship Award 2018 •Living Environment Award 2018 •Community Service Award 2016, 2017, 2018 •Selection to Peer Leadership Club
Expected major: Biological & Biomedical Sciences
Why did you choose Yale University, Women's D1? "I chose Yale because of the outstanding academics and athletics. It’s always been a dream of mine to play lacrosse for an Ivy League school, and I believe Yale is the best fit for me. I’m so excited to be a Bulldog, and can’t wait to play for such an amazing program and university."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Big thanks to my family, coaches, and teammates for always pushing and supporting me."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Jordan Messina on her commitment to Yale University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: