BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ beat them with both those players already. The big mid was not a factor anymore The best players are still with the Team .. Was just good solid lacrosse by TAZ.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why did hawks only play twice

good question?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAZ beat them with both those players already. The big mid was not a factor anymore The best players are still with the Team .. Was just good solid lacrosse by TAZ.

So #19 ATTACKMAN apparently not there. Don’t be so defensive. Simply asking a question. No disrespect to Taz. Your boys are back to being contenders. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When does the holdback stuff go away? I know 2 kids that are holdbacks, have summer birthdays, and repeated a grade at a very early age. IF your kids plays in college, will you still be posting about the 20 year old freshman from Canada? There is no use complaining. On LI, for the most part, holdbacks were created at an early stage, and are NOT lax related.
Maryland, different story!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo just beat true blue 4-1

As of right now, it looks like the LI rankings are:

1/2) Taz/Pack - too close to call
3) Express Coach S
4) Launch
5) True Blue
6) Igloo

Everyone else

3) Express Coach S
4) Launch
5) True Blue
6) Igloo

Everyone else

Igloo and true blue are two teams that were close to having competitive teams but the wheels fell off I wonder why.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its not about the holdback as much as its about how much they like to chant that they are the best , when if their kids played on age they would have no chance against long island. They still lose most of the time . We Welcome the Challenge, but we also like to remind them how much the try to take advantage of the system

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So #19 ATTACKMAN apparently not there. Don’t be so defensive. Simply asking a question. No disrespect to Taz. Your boys are back to being contenders. Congrats.

No they aren’t. Madlax lost their best ATTACKMAN, their best midi and their starting LSM. Also lost additional poles, one of which started sometimes. Still think they have proved anything?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse 2024 is the team to beat in this age group, they are the newly rank #1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Launch beat icon by 3 goals. However I noticed a top Wolfpack player playing for Launch. Now why would legacy bring in such a big gun to play vs Icon and Igloo B??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Launch beat icon by 3 goals. However I noticed a top Wolfpack player playing for Launch. Now why would legacy bring in such a big gun to play vs Icon and Igloo B??

Launch was missing 3 starters and emptied the bench on Icon. Every boy played including practice players. Let’s stick to the facts and save the fake news for the real media.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean Eclipse 2023/2022 posing as 2024’s. Embarrassing and pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What else would you expect? Colsey is over at Eclipse. Shady.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
either way, on any given day these teams can beat Each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did hawks only play twice

good question?

HS varsity football games on Saturdays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023/2022 posing as 2024 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone left due to bad coaching

Igloo just beat true blue 4-1

3) Express Coach S
4) Launch
5) True Blue
6) Igloo

Everyone else

3) Express Coach S
4) Launch
5) True Blue
6) Igloo

Everyone else

Igloo and true blue are two teams that were close to having competitive teams but the wheels fell off I wonder why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true. Back in ‘19, the WSYL eclipse team was very different than the eclipse team that was at the NLF that year. Meanwhile, Taz and 91 are STILL hold-back-free! Still winning the old fashion way. Love beating those cheater teams!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very true. Back in ‘19, the WSYL eclipse team was very different than the eclipse team that was at the NLF that year. Meanwhile, Taz and 91 are STILL hold-back-free! Still winning the old fashion way. Love beating those cheater teams!!

Is that Shady? What does Colsey have to do with older kids being on the team? I think he coaches the 2022 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh I get it now. The 3 starters were away with Taz. So Launch had to play there practice players??? Wow! the practice players parents must be so proud there kids got in..Do they have to pay the same fees as the Launch players parents?Please lets stick to the facts. If you look at my post I asked why a wolfpack top player was needed vs Icon and Igloo B? Now is that fake news?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh I get it now. The 3 starters were away with Taz. So Launch had to play there practice players??? Wow! the practice players parents must be so proud there kids got in..Do they have to pay the same fees as the Launch players parents?Please lets stick to the facts. If you look at my post I asked why a wolfpack top player was needed vs Icon and Igloo B? Now is that fake news?
Was he needed or did he have nothing else to do that weekend? Im always curious, how do you explain that to the kids on the team. Dont mind the kid that plays full time with another organizations top team. He is just here to make sure you guys dont lose the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Launch was missing 3 starters and emptied the bench on Icon. Every boy played including practice players. Let’s stick to the facts and save the fake news for the real media.

What top Wolfpack player was playing for the launch?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What top Wolfpack player was playing for the launch?

Let me get this straight. When my kids B team is playing Legacy's B team, they are playing kids from both Taz and Wolfpack???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Launch has been Taz free for two seasons. When the team was started, they needed players and some of the Taz boys helped out. It was very nice of them.

Launch is 100% Launch. Believe what you want if it helps you sleep at night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Launch is legit . 4th on the island right now . Great coaches and talent now . Legacy does it right . No WP or Tac players play with them . They beaT igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Launch is legit . 4th on the island right now . Great coaches and talent now . Legacy does it right . No WP or Tac players play with them . They beaT igloo

This guy or chick is full of BS. Launch “borrowed” the top player on Wolfpack, who is arguably the best player in the entire grade, for a recent tournament. The Launch coach is the boys HS head coach. In previous years, Launch “borrowed” ONLY the very best Taz players on multiple occasions. Not Taz kids from the bottom half of the roster, who see little to no playing time. ONLY the best of the best players from Taz. This coach and team is as low as it gets. Poaching elite AA players in order to win a t-shirt at a B tourney. Hard to comprehend the level of low that this represents. The Launch coach is total TRASH!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Launch has beaten within the past few months Igloo A&B, Rush, Rebels, True Blue, Turtles and Express O'Reilly and stay within 2-3 goals of Express S and kept PrimeTime, who was excellent this summer, to 4 goals. Pack and Taz are still out of reach, hats off to them. Great teams and they deserve the respect they get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Launch has beaten within the past few months Igloo A&B, Rush, Rebels, True Blue, Turtles and Express O'Reilly and stay within 2-3 goals of Express S and kept PrimeTime, who was excellent this summer, to 4 goals. Pack and Taz are still out of reach, hats off to them. Great teams and they deserve the respect they get.

I know for sure that Launch used the Taz FO kid last year in a B tournament. Leopard doesn’t change its spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here’s what I know as fact.

Launch used Taz’s best offensive player at two tournaments that I was at in 2019.

Launch used best Wolfpack player at recent tourney this year.

Launch parents have nothing to brag about, beating B teams by borrowing top AA players. In fact, you should be embarrassed and ashamed to have your son play for such a coach and organization. Think about the paying player/family who’s playing time is being stolen by these invited guests. Shameful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Launch used Taz’s best offensive player at two tournaments that I was at in 2019.

Launch parents have nothing to brag about, beating B teams by borrowing top AA players. In fact, you should be embarrassed and ashamed to have your son play for such a coach and organization. Think about the paying player/family who’s playing time is being stolen by these invited guests. Shameful.

No one wants to see another team making a run for the better we all see. If they did or didn’t bring in one player whats the point? One player isn’t making them that much better of a team. Launch has some very good talent and have depth this year. Sounds like some upset b team daddy that is Very upset his sons team hasn’t grown over the past years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one wants to see another team making a run for the better we all see. If they did or didn’t bring in one player whats the point? One player isn’t making them that much better of a team. Launch has some very good talent and have depth this year. Sounds like some upset b team daddy that is Very upset his sons team hasn’t grown over the past years

Nope. My kids a starter on a top AA team so no horse in the race. Just setting the record straight with facts that I have witnessed first hand. Launch has a known history of cheating, which began two years ago (or maybe earlier) to present. Personally, I could care less about any B team. But when people come on here beating their chests about their cheater team, I’ll be here to set the record straight. Launch can’t win without cheating with borrowed AA players. If they could, then the coach would take pride in his team, and play with what he has. But he doesn’t do that. The coach and the team is a total joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK how about, Launch is legit.......... as long as WP and Taz arent playing that weekend in whiich case Launch is a B team that gets pooped on by their directors that dont think they are good enough to win so they bring in players from other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK how about, Launch is legit.......... as long as WP and Taz arent playing that weekend in whiich case Launch is a B team that gets pooped on by their directors that dont think they are good enough to win so they bring in players from other teams.

So true. No “LEGIT” team borrows players from other teams. NONE! Launch will NEVER be “legit”. Just another crappy B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Allow me to spell this out for everyone. The Launch coach is the SWR HS coach. He “invites” all of his top SWR 2024 players that play for WP and Taz to play on his launch team, whenever they don’t have a tournament with their respective club teams. These players have an open invitation, so you’ll be seeing plenty of the 2024 SWR Taz and 91 players playing (for free) with Launch, in the coming months. There you have it folks. The business of youth club lacrosse at its very finest! All hail the mighty dollar!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Here’s what I know as fact.

So true. No “LEGIT” team borrows players from other teams. NONE! Launch will NEVER be “legit”. Just another crappy B team.[/

Express dad here! We played launch a few weeks ago and We’re lucky to beat them 5-4 while taz and wp played on the field next to us. There was no borrowed players just the launch team and they were very competitive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They did well in the tournament both teams were in a few weeks ago. Didn’t have borrowed players then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Here’s what I know as fact.

So true. No “LEGIT” team borrows players from other teams. NONE! Launch will NEVER be “legit”. Just another crappy B team.[/

Express dad here! We played launch a few weeks ago and We’re lucky to beat them 5-4 while taz and wp played on the field next to us. There was no borrowed players just the launch team and they were very competitive.

Hi Launch dad. Very clever. You almost had us fooled, there, posing as an Express dad. I must say, you fit well into that launch culture of deceit, lies and outright cheating. You and coach must get along fabulously!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They did well in the tournament both teams were in a few weeks ago. Didn’t have borrowed players then

Hi again lowly Launch dad. I hope you won’t take it personally if none of us are buying what you are selling, but sorry individuals such yourself, with ultra-low moral character, totally lack credibility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Allow me to spell this out for everyone. The Launch coach is the SWR HS coach. He “invites” all of his top SWR 2024 players that play for WP and Taz to play on his launch team, whenever they don’t have a tournament with their respective club teams. These players have an open invitation, so you’ll be seeing plenty of the 2024 SWR Taz and 91 players playing (for free) with Launch, in the coming months. There you have it folks. The business of youth club lacrosse at its very finest! All hail the mighty dollar!!

The cat is officially out of the bag!

Launch: The TRASHIEST “B” team on the island! Pure filth! Congrats coach. You must be proud!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD dad here....Big Middie from Mad Lax moved on from MAD LAX in 7th grade, he went to Next Level and he isn’t that big anymore comparatively. He was playing attack for Next Level and is now attending a boarding school somewhere up in New England these days. So you are absolutely correct, he was a non-factor (seeing as how he wasn’t there)! Mad Lax also lost a few other players this past summer. No excuse’s....Mad Lax and TAZ were 1-1 on the day. Both teams are respectable and played well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone ever hear of a team called Launch?

Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard