BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,254
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Mater Delay"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not 5' 8". But feel free to say hello and see for yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island still beating up on the MD holdback teams this weekend. How do they do it? They are a full year to two years younger than the MD teams, and still winning. What’s it going to take to beat the teams from the Island? Bring in the senior D1 commits??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Long Island still beating up on the MD holdback teams this weekend. How do they do it? They are a full year to two years younger than the MD teams, and still winning. What’s it going to take to beat the teams from the Island? Bring in the senior D1 commits??
Do you really not have anything better to do up there on the island? Is there no trash collection on Mondays? 🥱

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really not have anything better to do up there on the island? Is there no trash collection on Mondays? 🥱

It’s just a Taz dad not sure what to do with himself now that they are winning again. Sad that they can’t just be happy about it. And I’m a LI lacrosse parent.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looks to me like they are Happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Look real happy to me, to be beating up on cheater teams that are a year or two older, but pretending to be 2024’s. Shhh. It’s our little secret.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Look real happy to me, to be beating up on cheater teams that are a year or two older, but pretending to be 2024’s. Shhh. It’s our little secret.

Long Island has always had great youth lacrosse. Probably because so many kids see it as a hammerhead to escape Lawn-Guy-Land and all the obnoxious lax dads with poor grammar and hygiene who are constantly whining about Billy Joel and how the Jets are totally gonna win it all NEXT year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Long Island has always had great youth lacrosse. Probably because so many kids see it as a hammerhead to escape Lawn-Guy-Land and all the obnoxious lax dads with poor grammar and hygiene who are constantly whining about Billy Joel and how the Jets are totally gonna win it all NEXT year.

Hey - those are my friends!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey. That was actually pretty funny. We’ll done, cheater-dad!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hilariously accurate too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’ll give you the Jets, spot on accurate. But ease up on my boy Billy, Cheater-Dad. C’mon now. Thats hitting below the belt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the worst holdback regions Batl / DC / Conn / LI / Boston or mid west ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boston
DC
Balt
Conn
Mid west
LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes. Look real happy to me, to be beating up on cheater teams that are a year or two older, but pretending to be 2024’s. Shhh. It’s our little secret.

Boston
DC
Balt
Conn
Mid west
LI

Boston/DC/Balt/Conn/Phil tied for first , land of the Prep schools where fairness and character education are the # 1 priority. Well according to them.

MidWest/LI/South/West tied for second. All have them, just not like the the NE corridor of Prep Schools.

holdbacks have always been around lacrosse, but were mainly in prep schools with limited numbers. Now, it is great numbers with every region not wanting to be left behind.

To ignore the numbers compared with other sports ( which have them too, just not in % like lax) , is to stick your head in sand. It is ridiculous the amount and frankly is growing in numbers each year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next Level 24s (missing a few key players at boarding school) played 91 MD and DC Express this weekend, blew them both out. They are looking like they are probably the #1 team in the area. Old Bay dropped out at the last minute but have been beaten by NL the last 3 times they played.

Summer tournaments are going to be fun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8-5 over 91 is not a blowout, and they were definitely missing kids as well...at least 5. Both are good teams, don't get carried away Mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now this might be the funniest post I’ve seen on here for a while!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what has happened to the 2024 Madlax team? They used to win every tournament....can't seem to even make a championship game or semi-final nowadays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Karma happened

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what has happened to the 2024 Madlax team? They used to win every tournament....can't seem to even make a championship game or semi-final nowadays.

Playing in the losers bracket again at NLF today. I guess they need more double holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Playing in the losers bracket again at NLF today. I guess they need more double holdbacks.

Crabs ate them up. Not as close as score shows. ML is Decent team, just needs a couple more older players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML was winning 5-1 at half vs Crabs….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ML was winning 5-1 at half vs Crabs….

Coaching needs to go.. Hawks lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax up 5-1 at half, loses 6-5. Didn’t take a shot in the second half…not a single shot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax up 5-1 at half, loses 6-5. Didn’t take a shot in the second half…not a single shot.

That doesnt sound good ? run out of steam or Crabs decided to play D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final answer….the Coaching is terrible!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs ate them up. Not as close as score shows. ML is Decent team, just needs a couple more older players.

When single and double holdback kids aren’t enough, maybe it’s time to add 18 year old triple holdback adults to win against teams playing 15 year old age appropriate kids. I’m only being half sarcastic. You know it’s going to happen at some point, eventually.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The double hold back line is greatly exaggerated. You can’t turn 19 before the start of your senior year. CH had one last year and he will be doing his senior year elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When single and double holdback kids aren’t enough, maybe it’s time to add 18 year old triple holdback adults to win against teams playing 15 year old age appropriate kids. I’m only being half sarcastic. You know it’s going to happen at some point, eventually.

Just so you olé boys know, ya’ll got beat this weekend by a bunch of on-age 14 and 15 year olds. No facial hair. No razors. No drivers liscences. No learners permits. Not a single holdback. Zero. None. Embarrassed? You should be. Same ole same ole. One team. Not a cheating pickup team for the tourney like the crabs and others. Team 91 - Wolfpack leading the 2024 pack, just like they’ve been doing since 2nd grade. Still no holdbacks. Never had one. Probably never will. Certainly don’t need them to stay on top of the 2024 holdback-heap. How bout you boys trying the old fashion way. Stop holding back all your kids and teach them the game and let them “earn it”. Novel approach for the mid Atlantic I suppose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just so you olé boys know, ya’ll got beat this weekend by a bunch of on-age 14 and 15 year olds. No facial hair. No razors. No drivers liscences. No learners permits. Not a single holdback. Zero. None. Embarrassed? You should be. Same ole same ole. One team. Not a cheating pickup team for the tourney like the crabs and others. Team 91 - Wolfpack leading the 2024 pack, just like they’ve been doing since 2nd grade. Still no holdbacks. Never had one. Probably never will. Certainly don’t need them to stay on top of the 2024 holdback-heap. How bout you boys trying the old fashion way. Stop holding back all your kids and teach them the game and let them “earn it”. Novel approach for the mid Atlantic I suppose.

Da Pack has street cared for sure and the tstorms also helped stopping the private plane crew from showing up with older kids from out of state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and who will never play in college….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and all their accomplishments are diminished by you going on all the boards to gloat. Seriously, kids did terrific. Parents are lowest class person. So keep bragging and taking away from the kids' accomplishments.....and glad you stayed to play this year. Talk about setting an example. You are a garden hammerhead.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and all their accomplishments are diminished by you going on all the boards to gloat. Seriously, kids did terrific. Parents are lowest class person. So keep bragging and taking away from the kids' accomplishments.....and glad you stayed to play this year. Talk about setting an example. You are a garden hammerhead.

Why do you suppose your older boys have so much trouble with our on age kids that are one to two years younger. It’s always been that way. Same situation with Taz. No holdbacks there either. Yup. Hard to explain why all of the holdback teams can’t beat our little old Long Island teams. what do you make of it? Cheating all these years. Sounds like a whole lot of work to me, with nothing to show for it. Any theories?

Last edited by JMLax1; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold backs as you call them have been common in private schools since day one. Their age requirement for first grade is 1-2 years older then public school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The irony of your post is very poignant. I’m simply providing a valuable public service for the holdback capital of the planet. A public service announcement of sorts, if you will. Otherwise, all of you uninformed mid Atlantic morally compromised parents might think that the rest of the world is just like ya’ll. Ironically, your “lowest class person” comment rings so true, but it applies only to the cheaters in this game, such as yourself and your mid Atlantic brethren, now doesn’t it, and little to do with my public service announcements. “Accomplishments diminished”?? Your kids play in a league against 14 and 15 year olds. But your kids are 16 and 17 years old… dare I go higher?? And you’ve been doing it since the boys started in 2nd grade. And you are accusing me of diminishing accomplishments?? What accomplishments have you and your boys achieved, desperately attempting to beat teams with players 2 years older. Talk about diminished accomplishments! So who is the real “person”, my trashy little cheater friend? And yes, all of us parents of on age kids are talking about you behind your back. The hold back parent with the holdback kid. We all talk about you and your kind, all the time. Because we all despise cheaters such as yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold backs as you call them have been common in private schools since day one. Their age requirement for first grade is 1-2 years older then public school.

And your point is???

Friend, everyone in the club lacrosse world is fully versed in the cheating culture of mid Atlantic lacrosse, so hold the BS about… all of your boys are holdbacks by accident. Victims of sorts. An accident of birth. You poor thing. Let me get my violin! Stop embarrassing yourself. You people are all privedged white Trash, using your privilege to buy your kid a shiny new lacrosse career. You took the coaches bait… hook, line and sinker! What do you have to show for it now, besides a kid who wasted a year of his life. Great job daddy-o. You really F’d up this time!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is Hilarious and total B$. As a father of a couple of private school
boys your comment is comical.

Many boys do a prefirst for various reasons, not smart enough, not mature enough , want boy to compete with other holdbacks later, etc etc. But there is zero requirement to be older.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
>>The irony of your post is very poignant. I’m simply providing a valuable public service for the holdback capital of the planet. A public service announcement of sorts, if you will. Otherwise, all of you uninformed mid Atlantic morally compromised parents might think that the rest of the world is just like ya’ll. Ironically, your “lowest class person” comment rings so true, but it applies only to the cheaters in this game, such as yourself and your mid Atlantic brethren, now doesn’t it, and little to do with my public service announcements. “Accomplishments diminished”?? Your kids play in a league against 14 and 15 year olds. But your kids are 16 and 17 years old… dare I go higher?? And you’ve been doing it since the boys started in 2nd grade. And you are accusing me of diminishing accomplishments?? What accomplishments have you and your boys achieved, desperately attempting to beat teams with players 2 years older. Talk about diminished accomplishments! So who is the real “person”, my trashy little cheater friend? And yes, all of us parents of on age kids are talking about you behind your back. The hold back parent with the holdback kid. We all talk about you and your kind, all the time. Because we all despise cheaters such as yourself.
>>

Preach!
I can confirm, all of the on age parents of kids good enough to play with your holdbacks talk about you and your kid behind your back even if we try to be polite to your face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sir, don’t have a clue.

Like Reply Quote
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard