BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 53 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Battle of the tiny Titans! Ill call it 3-2 in either direction. They may be recruiting for their B, C, D and F teams in the parking lot. I cant believe they even have a WSYL...that ship has sailed..move on. And its in DC this year. At least you don't have to board a plane if your unfortunate enough to qualify, which neither of these teams will...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
A lot of rambling on this board. Let me clear up for everyone:

Regulators/ CSH...Decent team. Not elite so stop embarassing yourself. They are just like Rebels with gold helmets, not Red ones. They can play with most teams but aren't consistent and they certainly are not dominant. A popular theme amongst teams in this age group.

91: Hopefully they appear at more tourneys this fall so everyone can get a real assessment. They did tie Igloo and put up only 2 goals.... Not a good sign as ForceGloo is mediocre at best and they played their back up goalie.

Anything else I can help with?

Yes, can you post some pictures of the swim moms. Thanks.

Lololol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mediocre lacrosse at best. Too many clubs, none of the teams are elite. LIE stays best in class everyone else is a notch WAY below. Stop chasing the Chanster and hope your kids develops and continues on to HS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Club Director;
I'd love to give you a refund but I never got my tournament fees or coaches salaries back. Last year I lost money so I can't give you a refund. Tell ya what, I'll keep the tuition the same and give you a hundred dollar credit.

Parent;
Really what money did you actually lose

Director; You know, um, a lot

Parent;
Wait, so tuition is the same, I'm not getting a helmet or uniform, I get to travel to a covid state to qualify for WSYL combined 14u and 13u, oh and you added 10 kids to the roster. Yes, sign me up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is spot on....Isnt it a law that you must get a new helmet evry 2 years?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is spot on....Isnt it a law that you must get a new helmet evry 2 years?

91 gets a helmet every time they get a new coach or a new name. Pretty much every season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good weekend coming up. Express v. 91, along with Prime Time, BBL Black, Rebels, Igloo, Legacy and Rush. Nice preview for April.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good weekend coming up. Express v. 91, along with Prime Time, BBL Black, Rebels, Igloo, Legacy and Rush. Nice preview for April.

Looks like the Rugulations are ducking the big boys. Maybe they can play the turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Regulators can't play in the tournament because all of their players first teams are playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1st real evaluation of these teams comes this weekend.... The LI teams will get spanked except for Exp

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goes without saying but 91 has a lot to prove this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators, mount up, we’re heading south to Mexico, can’t play the big boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is all hysterical. Do you really think teams are afraid and hide? Regulators played Express and Igloo like last week 91 is a waste of time. (See Igloo scroes) and would have gladly played them i they weren't afraid of the CSH players that beat them already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hilarious lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone been crying for 91...Now you got 'em...Cant wait to read this board on Monday....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will go 1-2, losing to both Express and Prime Time. It’s a good thing 91 isn’t playing Regulators as well, because a loss to them would results in everyone jumping ship from 91, and that would make express even more unbeatable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will go 1-2, losing to both Express and Prime Time. It’s a good thing 91 isn’t playing Regulators as well, because a loss to them would results in everyone jumping ship from 91, and that would make express even more unbeatable.

Don’t be surprised if that schedule changes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express, Primetime then Express North.

91 parents will be on suicide watch by 5 PM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 can't hide in this tournament because it's not a "mylollipop tournament" that they run

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore to Shore is another that lost to Ragulators last night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 can't hide in this tournament because it's not a "mylollipop tournament" that they run

So dense. If they were ducking anyone then why would they even sign up for a tournament they didn’t control.

They have played every good team out there. Anyone who says anything different is just a dope. Looks like the sheriff woodies are the pretenders. Hiding with their plastic badges all alone behind the tumbleweed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with S2S........ My kid's PAL team would wipe the field with them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess all the kids on 91 and Express are going to UNC and Duke , you guys have zero clue how this all works . Please look back at this when your kid is on the bench and the sideline has all coaches there, let me know how you feel about your great team and coach then . It is not about T shirts it is about getting better and playing this is the last year to make a move to a Coach that will get your son recruited

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So aside from express and 91. What programs are people actually happy with? Good coaching, Fair playing time etc ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So aside from express and 91. What programs are people actually happy with? Good coaching, Fair playing time etc ?

The sheriff woodies are great, except they aren’t a real organization, but they can get you a plastic Sheriff badge.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Regulators are really good team being coached by an excellent coach. Anyone who says differently doesn't know what they're talking about. The reason I wouldn't have my son play for them, however, is they're not an organization, just a team, and if that coach decides his son is going to play somewhere else, the whole thing dissolves in the blink of an eye. Which may happen anyway, since most (not all) of the top talent on that team play for another organization. Do you really want to put all your eggs in that basket? The Regulators are a nice side gig, but if that's the only place you have your son lined up to play, he's not getting the same amount of coaching as the kids playing for 91, Express, Legacy, S2S, Rush etc. That's just the truth, regardless of how talented JT is. Another poster up top mentioned that this is the last year to move your son to an organization that will help him get recruited. Now with Covid decimating high school sports, the relationships you build with your travel organization are more important than ever, as it might be the only place your son gets actual exposure to college coaches. Do your research, take a look at who actually gets kids into colleges and who doesn't, and make the wise decision. It's not about team wins, it's about your son's individual development path, and placing him with an organization that cares enough about him personally to give him playing time, which = development time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Regulators are a nice side gig, but if that's the only place you have your son lined up to play, he's not getting the same amount of coaching as the kids playing for 91, Express, Legacy, S2S, Rush etc.

Agree with all but this line. Regulators practice as much, if not more than the others. And would argue that the coaching is much better. They also charge less than half of ALL the others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy long post batman...YAAAAAWN!!!! All of these teams are the same slop. Face it. The only return on your investment is if your kid is happy and you like gaudy team apparel that you pay extra for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So dense. If they were ducking anyone then why would they even sign up for a tournament they didn’t control.

They have played every good team out there. Anyone who says anything different is just a dope. Looks like the sheriff woodies are the pretenders. Hiding with their plastic badges all alone behind the tumbleweed.

91 absolutely ducks the top teams. That’s why they only play Express once or twice a year. Outside of the NLF, which they have to play in, they only sign up for 1 fall and 1 summer tourney that Express and other top teams are in. In those tournies they need to make the playoffs to face Express and for them, playoffs are hit or miss.

If their coaching is so great why then do they still run pick plays when the defense is in a zone. Their kids are setting picks for phantoms. Their head coach coached at the professional level and he can’t recognize a zone defense. That is how town teams beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mixed nuts will kick the heck out of Regulators and they they never practice and their daddy coaches are amateurs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 absolutely ducks the top teams. That’s why they only play Express once or twice a year. Outside of the NLF, which they have to play in, they only sign up for 1 fall and 1 summer tourney that Express and other top teams are in. In those tournies they need to make the playoffs to face Express and for them, playoffs are hit or miss.

If their coaching is so great why then do they still run pick plays when the defense is in a zone. Their kids are setting picks for phantoms. Their head coach coached at the professional level and he can’t recognize a zone defense. That is how town teams beat them.

So are they ducking everyone or just the town teams? Regulators only? Well I guess it doesn’t matter because the directors got god on the line and ordered up a rainstorm. Those guys are so hooked up it’s unbelievable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excellent Joint Practice today with 91 and Rebels.
6V6 Thought 91 looked good. 45 min scrimmage not sure of score tied or one goal game.
Then some man up/down.
Day for coaches to teach and thought it went well
Rebel Parent, and thanks 91 for the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is because they don’t care. They do less tournaments because it’s less work and parents still pay so why should they do more?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6V6 Thought 91 looked good. 45 min scrimmage not sure of score tied or one goal game.
Then some man up/down.

Thought 91 Looked good --- score tied or one goal game? How is that 91 looking good? 91 is supposed to be one of the best. Not on par with Rebels who beats nobody!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then some man up/down.

Thought 91 Looked good --- score tied or one goal game? How is that 91 looking good? 91 is supposed to be one of the best. Not on par with Rebels who beats nobody!

Here we go....it’s so obvious this is a post and reply by same pot stirrer. Get over it. It wasn’t close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That "Scrimmage" was hard to judge. When they actually scrimmaged it was pretty even. A 91 parent also said they have about 4/5 kids that reclassed ... and still got whooped on physically. 91 is now in Lax purgatory along with Rebels, Regulators, Rush, Igloo, etc. On any given day..... Yet to see Exp Ch this season but right now, until proven different, they are the cream of the crop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That "Scrimmage" was hard to judge. When they actually scrimmaged it was pretty even. A 91 parent also said they have about 4/5 kids that reclassed ... and still got whooped on physically. 91 is now in Lax purgatory along with Rebels, Regulators, Rush, Igloo, etc. On any given day..... Yet to see Exp Ch this season but right now, until proven different, they are the cream of the crop.

Nobody keeps score for a scrimmage...That’s a fact.

I’m generally a 91 hater and I have no doubt there would be at least a 5 goal difference in a real game with Rebels. The Red helmets wouldn’t be able to keep up. Maybe for a few minutes or even a half, after that, no way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dunno. That 91 team looked rattled and more interested in fighting and cheap shotting than playing actual lacrosse. I think they would split with the red helmets on any given day and thats only because that team is inconsistent (thats on the coaching) The myth of 91 is fading fast. They even changed their helmets and look more like Force. And unfortunately the results are the same. 91 is now in the mud with the rest of the pigs. Welcome to mediocrity 91 parents!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dunno. That 91 team looked rattled and more interested in fighting and cheap shotting than playing actual lacrosse. I think they would split with the red helmets on any given day and thats only because that team is inconsistent (thats on the coaching) The myth of 91 is fading fast. They even changed their helmets and look more like Force. And unfortunately the results are the same. 91 is now in the mud with the rest of the pigs. Welcome to mediocrity 91 parents!!!

Are you saying as a rebel parent that your squad is mediocre? hilarious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep.... Why make it something it isnt? All 91 parents should follow in those footsteps. You will be a lot happier when you realize 14 yr old lax isnt a life defining moment and that telling your kid(s) they are something they are NOT isnt beneficial.. Ill say it again: All of these teams are on par with each other on LI.....except Exp...and that's TBD after someone sees them play this fall... Now put 2 sugars in my coffee and bring it to the next beatdown you guys attend... Anyone else?

Page 10 of 53 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard