BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 267 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks and MadLax were both in Delaware yesterday but did not play each other.

Was that the choice of Rage, or of MadLax?

Rage,care to update us here on your wisdom?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 26 won every tournament last year, and now they can’t win a game. What happened there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting boring. Does anybody have new and interesting topics and please not holdbacks?

Fall HOCO tourney schedule is live. Crabs get their shot at Rage and his Delusional followers.

Okay, now I’m confused. Isn’t Rage referring to the Hawks coach? Hawks aren’t playing fall HoCo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 26 won every tournament last year, and now they can’t win a game. What happened there?

They did not win every tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is getting boring. Does anybody have new and interesting topics and please not holdbacks?

Fall HOCO tourney schedule is live. Crabs get their shot at Rage and his Delusional followers.

Okay, now I’m confused. Isn’t Rage referring to the Hawks coach? Hawks aren’t playing fall HoCo.

Fall tourney. Maryland Fall Tournament. They are there and will get beat by Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct we went 3-1 in the tournaments our boys played in; we lost some talent but also added some talent. Team needs to simply gel with the new boys and we will be just fine come Spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True is a company with a bad business model. Broken strategy on the field causes their top players to leave after one year so they keep trying to find new talent from a diluted B team talent pool and annually restructure their organization (the AYLC “merger”). Of all the local clubs I find them to be most sleazy with a fraudulent value proposition. Literally selling a substandard product in an over crowded market to attempt to enrich a few.

We won the National Championship in Florida, dont be jealous we train more and our kids have the opportunity to play all over the country

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT: Only team in area that has a chance of beating Hawks this year is 91

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys > 91 and its not even close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gosh 91 dad, keep dreaming that dream. It’s good to have high reaching goals.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This forum would be so boring without 91 Dad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax played those same 2 teams, the Madlax B team and Freedom 2x. I'm having a hard time finding Freedom on the most recent top 100 rankings.

I guess Madlax can strut their stuff at the Fall tourney. Oh, no wait, they are not playing in that one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fall tourney. Maryland Fall Tournament. They are there and will get beat by Crabs.

You may want to worry about how the Crabs are going to beat VLC in the playoffs first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of delusion today. From what I have seen/heard, all three programs (FCA, True, and 91) are teams on their way down in 2026, not up.

But I know less about 91 than the other two - why no fall HoCo, and who they have beaten lately to have such optimism?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Maryland Lacrosse Tournament 2026AAA/AA in Tourney Machine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax played those same 2 teams, the Madlax B team and Freedom 2x. I'm having a hard time finding Freedom on the most recent top 100 rankings.

I guess Madlax can strut their stuff at the Fall tourney. Oh, no wait, they are not playing in that one.

I am not a MadLax nor a Hawks parent, but knocking the team that MadLax did play (twice) does not answer the question - was it the choice of MadLax, or the choice of Hawks, that the two teams did not play each other? It seems odd that two top 10 teams, both of whom skipped fall HoCo, were at the same venue and did not play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may want to worry about how the Crabs are going to beat VLC in the playoffs first.

There are no playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct we went 3-1 in the tournaments our boys played in; we lost some talent but also added some talent. Team needs to simply gel with the new boys and we will be just fine come Spring.

2-5 in the fall HOCO league isn't a good start to the rebuild. Rumors are flying that the remaining top talent is jumping ship. Wish you guys luck! It's nice to have competitive teams in the area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys > 91 and its not even close.

I think that Looneys team beat 91 8-1 in the Summer. Crabs has a better chance than 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]FACT: Only team in area that has a chance of beating Hawks this year is 91

This forum would be so boring without 91 Dad![/quo

You win the "Best post of the day" award

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am not a MadLax nor a Hawks parent, but knocking the team that MadLax did play (twice) does not answer the question - was it the choice of MadLax, or the choice of Hawks, that the two teams did not play each other? It seems odd that two top 10 teams, both of whom skipped fall HoCo, were at the same venue and did not play.

No idea. Madlax dad that is bitter at the Hawks just wants to complain. It doesn't even look like the Hawks were in the tournament, just played two games on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no playoffs
I sure hope there are - my son's coach told us to be there on Sunday!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are no playoffs

Playoffs start Sunday at 330

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like Freedom is ranked #28...one spot ahead of Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad Hawks and Looneys don't play...very disappointing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the Looney's Team is much improved but they are still not ready for the Hawks based on what I have seen. They are 2-3 kids away from being elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the Looney's Team is much improved but they are still not ready for the Hawks based on what I have seen. They are 2-3 kids away from being elite.

Is Hawks the only Elite team?

Looneys went undefeated in HOCO. Beat Madlax capital 7-4. Lost the Madlax national team in overtime twice. I would say that puts them in the category.

I would also say this is all just getting started with new kids and a new coach. I think we need some time before we are ready for the Hawks but it’s coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was not at the Tournament this past weekend but saw the schedule on the Machine and follow this Board. In prior posts it was written that 1/2 of Hawks kids play football. This explains why they did not play on Saturday. When they played their two games on Sunday it only made sense that they play the teams from the west coast who traveled so far to sample East coast competition (all teams played 2x on Sunday). With only playing 2 games it seems it would not have been fair for Hawks to land in the championship game vs 91. It seems to me the Hawks were gracious to play w/o ability to make final and the tournament host was gracious to all teams that played 4 games to make that a requirement to play in final.

Crazy how obsessed posters are re Hawks and their Coach ducking teams, etc. My guess is they played on the non-football day just to get some game exposure ahead of next months more competitive schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, you are saying Crabs will beat Hawks this weekend? Please puff puff and pass whatever it is you are smoking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was not at the Tournament this past weekend but saw the schedule on the Machine and follow this Board. In prior posts it was written that 1/2 of Hawks kids play football. This explains why they did not play on Saturday. When they played their two games on Sunday it only made sense that they play the teams from the west coast who traveled so far to sample East coast competition (all teams played 2x on Sunday). With only playing 2 games it seems it would not have been fair for Hawks to land in the championship game vs 91. It seems to me the Hawks were gracious to play w/o ability to make final and the tournament host was gracious to all teams that played 4 games to make that a requirement to play in final.

Crazy how obsessed posters are re Hawks and their Coach ducking teams, etc. My guess is they played on the non-football day just to get some game exposure ahead of next months more competitive schedule.

This makes perfect sense and is a rare BOTC post without the attitude. Until the second paragraph.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, you are saying Crabs will beat Hawks this weekend? Please puff puff and pass whatever it is you are smoking.

Next weekend...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next weekend...

How do you bookmark posts on here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next weekend...
My son's team has played against both teams recently and my prediction is Hawks by 4-6 goals. But I love the confidence of the Crabs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs? LOl. 91 whipped them over the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs would dominate 91 this fall...FACT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is not a top 5 DMV team

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

As for Bookmarking a thread, You can click the 4th icon on the top of the Forum Thread which says "Follow the Thread" while hovering over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs would dominate 91 this fall...FACT
THIS is true. The 25’s who joined the 26 team have them winning now. But saying they will beat Hawks is just really funny silly talk.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC

As for Bookmarking a thread, You can click the 4th icon on the top of the Forum Thread which says "Follow the Thread" while hovering over it.
While signed in.

#standfortheanthem
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote=Anonymous]

There are no playoffs
I sure hope there are - my son's coach told us to be there on Sunday![/quote]
There is no playoff bracket or schedule on the website.

Like Reply Quote
Page 41 of 267 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard