BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone care to post results from today’s 2022 tournament?

The orange team looks pretty good, I guess

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Adult amusement
L
LaurieGuize
Unregistered
LaurieGuize
Unregistered
L
smile .

Re: Adult amusement
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup, find a spot where your son will maximize minutes. And they are Juniors. If you hung onto the D1 dream for your son, it’s time to give it up. It’s not happening at this point. B team players can develop, at this point it is about playing time. How can you go to showcase in the fall having only played limited minutes in summer.[/

Dead period extended til Jan 1 terrible for 21,22 recruits

NCAA is over reacting once again. Why extend this all the way to January? With all this I truly believe the spring is on jeopardy once again

21’s out there really suffer. Many 22’s have larger window

Wonder if next summer will be the same with the vaccine a year away[/quote]

Ridiculous[/quote]

Many schools said they are waiting to be able to watch in person. Now with this how does it change fall lacrosse ?[/quote]

Film will remain important Clubs must make sure it is. good quality film

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone care to post results from today’s 2022 tournament?
Smash 3-0
Igloo 2-1 Lost to smash
Rebels 2-1 Lost to express
Express 2-1 lost to smash
Legacy 2-1 lost to smash
United 1-2
Flg 0-3
Rush 0-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expected better from United since they've always got so much to say. Prime example of talk is cheap.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expected better from United since they've always got so much to say. Prime example of talk is cheap.

Honestly, it’s at the point where it’s about contacts and connections. Look at the all the players that have left that since the creation of the Superteam. They left because there is no value to be on an independent club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to RUSH! I thought they were the new super team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard new super team was East Coast Elite! picked up some United and Smash kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we will find out this weekend ? They are playing some good competition on Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard new super team was East Coast Elite! picked up some United and Smash kids?

Who is East coast? Another new team looking for glory??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Ducks! Half the coaches from the Ducks formed East coast elite the rest are Rush!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Ducks! Half the coaches from the Ducks formed East coast elite the rest are Rush!

They are really a conglom of a bunch of teams with an excellent coaching staff. United , ducks, express,smash, empire players that have turned into something special. lets see!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, these are the smart ones who decided not sit on the sideline and be a practice dummy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck are you talking about! Like these smaller clubs are any different then the big cookie cutter ones are Your dreaming!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did United do yesterday in New Jersey?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck are you talking about! Like these smaller clubs are any different then the big cookie cutter ones are Your dreaming!

nope not dreaming they are a great very talented group of kids enjoying each other playing lacrosse thats all !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United layed the usual egg. Poor kids have to step on the field for that character

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast has a Nice team. Not sure why they need to bring SMASH kids with them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United layed the usual egg. Poor kids have to step on the field for that character

They were over matched and his ego was shattered! I watched both games they lost and the other teams wanted it more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast has a Nice team. Not sure why they need to bring SMASH kids with them

Bring? All the kids on that team actually play on the team. They took the smash players whos parents were sick of watching them sit and win t-shirts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United bought in two middies and an attackman and sat the players who belong on the field. 30 kids on a club team is way too many

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United bought in two middies and an attackman and sat the players who belong on the field. 30 kids on a club team is way too many

Time for a reboot ! Josh is a screamer but not a coach. All the yelling he did still didn't make them win !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By looking at the sideline they might have even more than 30. They have a ton of kids! These parents must be crazy to pay that guy to scream at their kids and in the end half sit and half play , so foolish!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about too late now can’t move now. Club is over next summer for this grade. No in person stuff until at least January and who knows if that date holds. 30+ rosters makes exposure that much more difficult. You can probably save money on building a highlight reel, lol. Your son will have lotsa film for a cheerleading spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about too late now can’t move now. Club is over next summer for this grade. No in person stuff until at least January and who knows if that date holds. 30+ rosters makes exposure that much more difficult. You can probably save money on building a highlight reel, lol. Your son will have lotsa film for a cheerleading spot.

25 is too many, 30?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm working with a goalie (not my son) in Maryland and wanted to see if anyone has a need or opening at the 2022 level. His local club ended in 8th grade and he was the varsity starter at a Mid-Atlantic boarding school his freshman year. He would come highly recommended for at least a look by a Centennial Conference coach. Any ideas?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

25 is too many, 30?

But the practice is so good for my son playing against the best players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

25 is too many, 30?

But the practice is so good for my son playing against the best players.
There is your ansder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, so fair points about rosters. What are your thoughts be on a roster of an elite to get reps or be on a single A or B team and get the game reps. What’s better game reps or practice reps vs the best players. I understand both, but at this point in the process playing time is most important.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of Smash commits so far. Another just committed to Hopkins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the undisputed boys showcase take place this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Balsamo from Express commits to Duke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Balsamo from Express commits to Duke
WOW!!!!! stop the madness!!!!! Who gives a flying *#@+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since when is it okay to post kids names on here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so angry . Go talk to a therapist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy,relax . There was talk on the thread about kids locally who committed recently . If you don't like it don't come on here . Or is this thread reserved only for 91 brainless dads?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since when is it okay to post kids names on here?

I think there is a distinction when its just an informational post ( BOTC will probably put up there own announcement in a few days about the commitment) rather than an insult or evaluation of skill or lack thereof.
Any kid going to Duke to play lax is a newsworthy event.. congrats to him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would agree with you , except for there was nothing negative said about a kid . Just stating that one of the top players in the grade committed that's all . It's positive news .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the kid who just committed to Hopkins and the head coaches kid from smash were tired of sitting? Funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the record, I would never use the word stunad- lame how the moderators and admin edit our posts

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard