Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available for the Girls NY Showcase!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/31/20 10:41 AM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/31/20 09:57 AM
Boys 2024
by Anonymous - 10/31/20 08:39 AM
Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/31/20 08:10 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/31/20 06:37 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,119
Posts275,457
Members2,221
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 103 of 143 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 142 143
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #310900 09/30/20 09:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
And they will fill these holes with on age guest players from other teams Every WSYL team does.

And the Long Island organizations with multiple teams like Li Express will create an all star team.

Read the rules, Not hard to do.
Teams have already reached out to players to fill holes for WSYL (MD, PA and NY teams...and I assume everywhere else). I guess people assume my son’s team won’t play (our coach said the director hasn’t made a decision) as we got a few very nice emails asking if he’d be interested in playing as a guest (all make it clear it’s only for WSYL).

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #310905 09/30/20 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they will fill these holes with on age guest players from other teams Every WSYL team does.

And the Long Island organizations with multiple teams like Li Express will create an all star team.

Teams have already reached out to players to fill holes for WSYL (MD, PA and NY teams...and I assume everywhere else). I guess people assume my son’s team won’t play (our coach said the director hasn’t made a decision) as we got a few very nice emails asking if he’d be interested in playing as a guest (all make it clear it’s only for WSYL).

Are any other MD teams going to form or options for WYSL....who wants there kid to play for that yelling Hawks dad coach?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310913 09/30/20 10:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many Elite Team in the HOCO league would qualify for the WSYL with their current rosters? My guess is NONE but I love how everyone is pointing their fingers instead of looking in the mirror!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310918 09/30/20 10:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are any other MD teams going to form or options for WYSL....who wants there kid to play for that yelling Hawks dad coach?

Did anyone force you or any of the kids to play for him? You sound like Bitter Mcbitterson. Hit the wall and come on back.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310931 09/30/20 11:12 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did anyone force you or any of the kids to play for him? You sound like Bitter Mcbitterson. Hit the wall and come on back.

Reading comprehension genius.Asking who else I can send my boy to play for the WSYLin MD.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #310935 09/30/20 11:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's the clown that put together All In? Call him I'm sure he'd love to try and chase a trophy

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310938 09/30/20 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reading comprehension genius.Asking who else I can send my boy to play for the WSYLin MD.

Good luck buddy. Sounds like you need it. Happy hunting smile

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310939 09/30/20 11:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the Hawks Dad needs reading comprehension training, but you could use a writing class too!

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #310940 09/30/20 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks HC and staff is clearly heads and shoulders above anyone at this age group. None of the coaches in the DMV have figured out how to beat them

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #310947 09/30/20 01:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams will reach out to you if they want your son for a potential WSYL roster. Apparently none have yet, and I’m thinking you might be the reason why.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #310954 09/30/20 03:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks HC and staff is clearly heads and shoulders above anyone at this age group. None of the coaches in the DMV have figured out how to beat them
Thanks Hawks HC, figured you felt this way about yourself! The rest of us feel sorry for you and those who come in contact with you.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310959 09/30/20 04:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now we are chalking up the Hawks 55-0 record to their coaches' brilliance? yes, that is one theory, but I have some others that I think are just a bit more plausible.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310962 09/30/20 04:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Hawks HC, figured you felt this way about yourself! The rest of us feel sorry for you and those who come in contact with you.

Hawks HC was out coached in every big game he coached in before he picked up all the bigger kids. Once puberty hits we will again see his true coaching ability. Our coach beat him twice in the same tournament.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310970 09/30/20 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks HC was out coached in every big game he coached in before he picked up all the bigger kids. Once puberty hits we will again see his true coaching ability. Our coach beat him twice in the same tournament.
A coach doesn't "beat" the opposing coach because his team won a fourth, fifth or sixth grade game. (the post cannot be referring to seventh grade, because the Hawks have yet to play as seventh graders). If you want to compare coaches, look at how the players develop over time, what sort of young men they become, how the players gel together as a team, and how many still love the game by the time they get to HS or college.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #310972 09/30/20 06:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“The speculating is funny and absolutely incorrect. Back up attackmen, 2 middies who play on the second and third line and 1 pole”

As the next president of the USA would say, come on man! You want me to believe that the new add from last Fall who is The biggest kid in HoCo and starts is under 13 and the other tall starting attack is also 12? Like wise for the middie who has dominated HOCO for the pst 3 or 4 years. As President Biden would say, Come on man!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 103 of 143 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 142 143
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard