Anonymous #310316 09/22/20 11:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Orange team parents don't have a beef with anyone. All made up here. The boys who left are all in places where they have a better chance to thrive.

IN other words...they sat the bench for Looneys so they went to Rock where they would actually get some playing time. Thanks for the thoughtful insight.
Ha so funny....Orange team parent are the ones posting this garbage...Ohh who could it be?? Coaches? Which parents speak the loudest? You guys know who you are...Shameful....

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
Anonymous #310318 09/22/20 11:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Orange team parents don't have a beef with anyone. All made up here. The boys who left are all in places where they have a better chance to thrive.

IN other words...they sat the bench for Looneys so they went to Rock where they would actually get some playing time. Thanks for the thoughtful insight.
yup..I heard the new hack that based on geographical location BOTC can now tell who has posted with pin point accuracy...Be careful on what you say...

Like Reply Quote
CageSage #310341 09/23/20 09:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yup..I heard the new hack that based on geographical location BOTC can now tell who has posted with pin point accuracy...Be careful on what you say...

Ok Tough guy.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310492 09/24/20 10:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bill stop... Come on man....

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310617 09/27/20 02:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure that kids at Koopers, Hawks, Crabs, Rock, Breakers, etc, earn their spots. Unlike Looneys daddy ball. Get over yourselves. Unless your a Don you will go nowhere. Why rip on kids that got the rug pulled out from under them.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #310676 09/28/20 08:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure that kids at Koopers, Hawks, Crabs, Rock, Breakers, etc, earn their spots. Unlike Looneys daddy ball. Get over yourselves. Unless your a Don you will go nowhere. Why rip on kids that got the rug pulled out from under them.

This is a ridiculous statement. Until this past summer and unlike other clubs, Looneys (especially the 23 team) ran legit tryouts where the best kids were selected. Every year friends of the coaches and even kids of the coaches were not selected. School affiliation has nothing to do with it. Your kid was cut over a year ago. You need to get over it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310684 09/28/20 10:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a ridiculous statement. Until this past summer and unlike other clubs, Looneys (especially the 23 team) ran legit tryouts where the best kids were selected. Every year friends of the coaches and even kids of the coaches were not selected. School affiliation has nothing to do with it. Your kid was cut over a year ago. You need to get over it.
Flat nose fire guy at it again.....Funny thing is that he tells everyone he’s on here writing all the nonsense....He’s been saying it all summer

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310715 09/28/20 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Flat nose fire guy at it again.....Funny thing is that he tells everyone he’s on here writing all the nonsense....He’s been saying it all summer

Holdback dads are the worse of em all

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310773 09/28/20 10:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, ok that’s so not true. Legitimate tryouts my ###. Kids had been cut that were better then dads or friends kids. Just own it. Looneys now is nothing like it was. Trying had to get all the Loyola boys. How much did your new coach have to do with it, oops, forgot he was a club team no show. All Looneys kids should just look for a better program. Only time will tell if it will last, a few more seasons. Flat B is always looking for talent. Maybe one day you will beat a quality team. Stay in your Towson safety zone, leave the real lax for the rest of us.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310774 09/28/20 10:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, which coach doesn’t have a kid on the team? That’s a funny statement.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #310799 09/29/20 10:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, which coach doesn’t have a kid on the team? That’s a funny statement.

There were kids of assistant coaches that got cut in past. I think that's what's being referred to

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310846 09/29/20 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tom, now you resort to name calling. Get it together, man.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310884 09/29/20 11:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tom, now you resort to name calling. Get it together, man.
Has Joe Biden entered the board?

Like Reply Quote
CageSage #310886 09/30/20 12:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure who is commenting for the Orange Team, but I have friends on Orange and the now gone Green team. I am so glad we stayed in AA county and never switched to Looneys. There is always someone running their mouth. You can’t argue that both teams had dad coaches way too long. Orange still does. It was absolutely sinful that looneys killed the Green team and left those kids hanging. I hope they all got on other teams. Oh by the way they had a lot of great players. I doubt they were picked up to fill roasters. How about you guys move on and let’s see how your record goes this year. Lacrosse is a character building sport, I can tell that a lot of you commenting never played just by the way you talk about kids.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310945 09/30/20 01:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure who is commenting for the Orange Team, but I have friends on Orange and the now gone Green team. I am so glad we stayed in AA county and never switched to Looneys. There is always someone running their mouth. You can’t argue that both teams had dad coaches way too long. Orange still does. It was absolutely sinful that looneys killed the Green team and left those kids hanging. I hope they all got on other teams. Oh by the way they had a lot of great players. I doubt they were picked up to fill roasters. How about you guys move on and let’s see how your record goes this year. Lacrosse is a character building sport, I can tell that a lot of you commenting never played just by the way you talk about kids.

a lot of the Green teams issue was the daddy ball The team bled players because the coach of twins had his sons on the field far more than they should have been. They were good players, but not head and shoulders better to warrant their playing time. Kids move on when they realized they are being hosed and treated unfairly. Breakers, Rock and True have all benefitted from the mismanagement of the Green team, they all picked up decent lax players.

Like Reply Quote
Page 144 of 150 1 2 142 143 144 145 146 149 150
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard