BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 267 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks pretty accurate, but two questions:

(1) What was MadLax's summer record against the bottom six teams? Assuming all teams at full strength, I think on any given day, Looneys, Crabs, VLC, and BLC would/could play MadLax even, so I would rank MadLax somewhere between 3 and 5, but not 2.

(2) Same question about 91 - what was their summer record? I would have put them near the bottom on par with FCA and NextLevel, not the middle.
This summer Madlax was 3-1 vs. Looneys, 2-0 vs. 91, 1-0 vs. FCA and didn't play the others
Thanks for that data. I think when MadLax returns to competition you will find Looneys has gotten better and FCA has gotten worse; not sure about 91.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions that VLC would "dominate" Elite were delusional, but I like the confidence, and VLC has proven that it belongs in the division. Other than Hawks, they match up with anybody.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On the other 26 forum a few threads state the Hawks will play in WSYL without 4 of their players who were born a month or two before the 9/1 cutoff. My guess is these players will be the two tall starting attack, their tall fast mid and one of the 3 starting poles. These losses will hurt their chance to compete on offense as the two attack men and mid account for a large part of their scoring load. Losing one of their 3 big poles will hurt two but not as much as their offense drop off.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(1) What was MadLax's summer record against the bottom six teams? Assuming all teams at full strength, I think on any given day, Looneys, Crabs, VLC, and BLC would/could play MadLax even, so I would rank MadLax somewhere between 3 and 5, but not 2.

(2) Same question about 91 - what was their summer record? I would have put them near the bottom on par with FCA and NextLevel, not the middle.
This summer Madlax was 3-1 vs. Looneys, 2-0 vs. 91, 1-0 vs. FCA and didn't play the others

I think Looney’s beat Madlax 7-4. Lost to Madlax National In OT twice. I would give the edge to Looney’s.
What is the difference between MadLax and MadLax National; and which one plays in HoCo?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think Looney’s beat Madlax 7-4. Lost to Madlax National In OT twice. I would give the edge to Looney’s.
What is the difference between MadLax and MadLax National; and which one plays in HoCo?

Madlax is the local HOCO team. Madlax national is mostly the local boys with some top players from other teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Partially correct.
One of the big attack
Smaller attack
Smallest middle
And a pole.

They still maintain 97% of their scoring

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On the other 26 forum a few threads state the Hawks will play in WSYL without 4 of their players who were born a month or two before the 9/1 cutoff. My guess is these players will be the two tall starting attack, their tall fast mid and one of the 3 starting poles. These losses will hurt their chance to compete on offense as the two attack men and mid account for a large part of their scoring load. Losing one of their 3 big poles will hurt two but not as much as their offense drop off.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Partially correct.
One of the big attack
Smaller attack
Smallest middle
And a pole.

And they will fill these holes with on age guest players from other teams Every WSYL team does.

And the Long Island organizations with multiple teams like Li Express will create an all star team.

Read the rules, Not hard to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Partially correct.
One of the big attack
Smaller attack
Smallest middle
And a pole.

Cant be true. I saw a comment on myspace that said they were all 16 years old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The speculating is funny and absolutely incorrect. Back up attackmen, 2 middies who play on the second and third line and 1 pole

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And they will fill these holes with on age guest players from other teams Every WSYL team does.

And the Long Island organizations with multiple teams like Li Express will create an all star team.

Teams have already reached out to players to fill holes for WSYL (MD, PA and NY teams...and I assume everywhere else). I guess people assume my son’s team won’t play (our coach said the director hasn’t made a decision) as we got a few very nice emails asking if he’d be interested in playing as a guest (all make it clear it’s only for WSYL).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams have already reached out to players to fill holes for WSYL (MD, PA and NY teams...and I assume everywhere else). I guess people assume my son’s team won’t play (our coach said the director hasn’t made a decision) as we got a few very nice emails asking if he’d be interested in playing as a guest (all make it clear it’s only for WSYL).

Are any other MD teams going to form or options for WYSL....who wants there kid to play for that yelling Hawks dad coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many Elite Team in the HOCO league would qualify for the WSYL with their current rosters? My guess is NONE but I love how everyone is pointing their fingers instead of looking in the mirror!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are any other MD teams going to form or options for WYSL....who wants there kid to play for that yelling Hawks dad coach?

Did anyone force you or any of the kids to play for him? You sound like Bitter Mcbitterson. Hit the wall and come on back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did anyone force you or any of the kids to play for him? You sound like Bitter Mcbitterson. Hit the wall and come on back.

Reading comprehension genius.Asking who else I can send my boy to play for the WSYLin MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's the clown that put together All In? Call him I'm sure he'd love to try and chase a trophy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reading comprehension genius.Asking who else I can send my boy to play for the WSYLin MD.

Good luck buddy. Sounds like you need it. Happy hunting smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe the Hawks Dad needs reading comprehension training, but you could use a writing class too!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks HC and staff is clearly heads and shoulders above anyone at this age group. None of the coaches in the DMV have figured out how to beat them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams will reach out to you if they want your son for a potential WSYL roster. Apparently none have yet, and I’m thinking you might be the reason why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks HC and staff is clearly heads and shoulders above anyone at this age group. None of the coaches in the DMV have figured out how to beat them
Thanks Hawks HC, figured you felt this way about yourself! The rest of us feel sorry for you and those who come in contact with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now we are chalking up the Hawks 55-0 record to their coaches' brilliance? yes, that is one theory, but I have some others that I think are just a bit more plausible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Hawks HC, figured you felt this way about yourself! The rest of us feel sorry for you and those who come in contact with you.

Hawks HC was out coached in every big game he coached in before he picked up all the bigger kids. Once puberty hits we will again see his true coaching ability. Our coach beat him twice in the same tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks HC was out coached in every big game he coached in before he picked up all the bigger kids. Once puberty hits we will again see his true coaching ability. Our coach beat him twice in the same tournament.
A coach doesn't "beat" the opposing coach because his team won a fourth, fifth or sixth grade game. (the post cannot be referring to seventh grade, because the Hawks have yet to play as seventh graders). If you want to compare coaches, look at how the players develop over time, what sort of young men they become, how the players gel together as a team, and how many still love the game by the time they get to HS or college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
β€œThe speculating is funny and absolutely incorrect. Back up attackmen, 2 middies who play on the second and third line and 1 pole”

As the next president of the USA would say, come on man! You want me to believe that the new add from last Fall who is The biggest kid in HoCo and starts is under 13 and the other tall starting attack is also 12? Like wise for the middie who has dominated HOCO for the pst 3 or 4 years. As President Biden would say, Come on man!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
β€œThe speculating is funny and absolutely incorrect. Back up attackmen, 2 middies who play on the second and third line and 1 pole”

As the next president of the USA would say, come on man! You want me to believe that the new add from last Fall who is The biggest kid in HoCo and starts is under 13 and the other tall starting attack is also 12? Like wise for the middie who has dominated HOCO for the pst 3 or 4 years. As President Biden would say, Come on man!!
Dream on man.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ultimate troll. Trump 2020!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ultimate troll. Trump 2020!
This forum is as bad as the debate was. πŸ€‘πŸ’©show

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Madlax for inviting us to Fall Fray but why duck us? Denver Elite and ADVNC you are on the clock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is true and not surprising sadly. why our teams parents have secretly nicknamed the hc, rage. i fear our kids are one foot out the door and probably headed to madlax or 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Madlax for inviting us to Fall Fray but why duck us? Denver Elite and ADVNC you are on the clock.
What is MadLax DMV? I thought it was Capital or National as the two teams we usually play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is true and not surprising sadly. why our teams parents have secretly nicknamed the hc, rage. i fear our kids are one foot out the door and probably headed to madlax or 91.

HAHAHA,πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†β˜β˜β˜ this is clearly NOT a Hawks parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HC is Rage LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But very true; the HC is a lunatic. How many of those kids has he developed into better players? He recruits talent but develops no one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not at all. Love the way someone would troll that lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% not. 91 dad probably wrote that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tend to agree as those afflicted with Stockholm syndrome usually do not to rebel against their captors, but the bald guy in jean shorts with the floppy hat and sandals does look like a maverick type. If we see the parents with dyed purple hair at the next tournament we will know the resistance against Rage is real.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks kids sure can play, but their coaches and parents have major issues! Boy I would detest to be them. Anybody who doubts, just scroll through this board,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear True trains more...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks kids sure can play, but their coaches and parents have major issues! Boy I would detest to be them. Anybody who doubts, just scroll through this board,

You can also scroll through this board and easily find the parents of kids that can't make the Hawks!!

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 267 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard