BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 53 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 52 53
Re: Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shock, the feeling experienced by 91 parents when they lose or tie, again, to teams they thought they would blowout. It's a good name.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Shock is 91's B team. The Blast is 91's A team, and the Blast didn't tie Igloo on Saturday. That was 91 Shock.

Uuuuuummmm, First of all, their name is Schlong. They haven’t been Blast since everyone started calling them Blastards and the parents complained to the coaches. Then they named themselves AAA or AA or MADD or something like that. Now they changed that because everyone realized it was a terrible name when you lose to A teams, B teams, twin teams, etc. Now they are Schlong. Get it straight. Now they have to put igloo on the list of teams to duck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tied Igloo? Does 91 still have an A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the above post where the guy said it was complete parity. Its true. Exp may still be the best of bunch but the rest? 91 is ok but no where near as good as their reputation suggests. Igloo? Seriously? You see their offense? Or lack there-of? Cmon... Regulators are consistent but not top shelf. Rebels? Stop.... 1 trick pony. The out of state teams would wipe the floor with all of them except Exp and even that's debatable
Curious, what is the 1 trick Rebels have? Thought they were building someting solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See the above post where the guy said it was complete parity. Its true. Exp may still be the best of bunch but the rest? 91 is ok but no where near as good as their reputation suggests. Igloo? Seriously? You see their offense? Or lack there-of? Cmon... Regulators are consistent but not top shelf. Rebels? Stop.... 1 trick pony. The out of state teams would wipe the floor with all of them except Exp and even that's debatable
Curious, what is the 1 trick Rebels have? Thought they were building someting solid.

I've heard the same. Curious what that one trick is. A single player? I guess?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost to Regulators a few weeks ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go look at the 91 website brainless. It’s shock and hornets. That’s it. So yes, it was shock that tied igloos and yes that is their A team . I was there and I know a parent with a kid on that team . So relax and accept the fact that the A team is mediocre.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No - 1 trick pony refers to them only being able to do one thing well. They're one dimensional. It has nothing to do with a specific player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go look at the 91 website brainless. It’s shock and hornets. That’s it. So yes, it was shock that tied igloos and yes that is their A team . I was there and I know a parent with a kid on that team . So relax and accept the fact that the A team is mediocre.

I thought it was their AA team 😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chillax Igloo parent. Don't be salty because you lost to a town team CSH-Regs, oh wait you're a town team too, Harborfields. Accept the fact the fat little man only cares about being CoachC and that ain't gonna happen.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many 91 kids on the bench today

Almost as many as Migloo.
Thanks parents for driving down to have your kids stand on the sideline all day for 8th grade lacrosse. Wake up people, if you allow it to happen you're part of the problem. Its the great covid coverup. All the teams added more kids to make up for losses that never happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They give the ball to 1 kid and everyone knows it. Poorly designed offense thats fooling nobody. Smart teams lock that off and .......game over!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Force, Harborfields, Syosset.. Call it what you want... An L is a L.....the little man dont own Igloo..Regulators do!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They give the ball to 1 kid and everyone knows it. Poorly designed offense thats fooling nobody. Smart teams lock that off and .......game over!

91 you're talking about, right? Those days of one kid running the show are done. They are going to have a hard time this year. Maybe share it with the 29 other kids on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chillax Igloo parent. Don't be salty because you lost to a town team CSH-Regs, oh wait you're a town team too, Harborfields. Accept the fact the fat little man only cares about being CoachC and that ain't gonna happen.

CSH-Regs beat 91 a year ago, too. I'm thinking Schlong is a lot closer to Igloo than it is Express. And one below Regulators.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 just giving the ball to one kid and that’s it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in some cases it is give the ball to 1 kid... And nobody is fooled. Bad lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is 91 MD any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH-Regs beat 91 a year ago, too. I'm thinking Schlong is a lot closer to Igloo than it is Express. And one below Regulators.

This is not serious thought right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators haven’t earned a shot at the champs. And last head to head went 91s way. Stop stirring the pot hater

So CSH beat 91. Regulators beat Igloo. 91 tied Igloo. It seems like 91 should have to beat Igloo to earn their shot at Regulators.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even worse ...it wasn't the regulators ( which has some outside CSH through tryouts ) it was the CSH town team that beat schlong. A true town team beat them . Sad .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regulators haven’t earned a shot at the champs. And last head to head went 91s way. Stop stirring the pot hater

So CSH beat 91. Regulators beat Igloo. 91 tied Igloo. It seems like 91 should have to beat Igloo to earn their shot at Regulators.

True. You need to beat everyone if you want to be the #1 contender. Schlong is clearly not there yet. Regulators have to be considered the top contender at this point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get over it. 91 lost to CSH over a year ago. That team has a lot of strong players. Who is the one kid who ALWAYS gets the ball? Jersey # please. Because it is complete BS. That team is pretty deep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dad why don't you guys take a break from tournaments and stay home and scrimmage igloo until you can handle them . Then rejoin the tournaments so you don't continue to embarrass yourselves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True. You need to beat everyone if you want to be the #1 contender. Schlong is clearly not there yet. Regulators have to be considered the top contender at this point.

Nope, doesn’t work that way. Regulations are still just a wannabe team. beat Express yet? Didn’t think so. Beat 91 no.

But 91 beat Express in August. That’s a fact.

So until your team beats one of them, you are still just little yapping puppies looking to get noticed by the big dogs. Sit boy, sit!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does 91 run a middi or attack centric offense? Aren’t all the coaches well respected non daddy ball coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, doesn’t work that way. Regulations are still just a wannabe team. beat Express yet? Didn’t think so. Beat 91 no.

But 91 beat Express in August. That’s a fact.

So until your team beats one of them, you are still just little yapping puppies looking to get noticed by the big dogs. Sit boy, sit!

Like Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does 91 run a middi or attack centric offense? Aren’t all the coaches well respected non daddy ball coaches

The head coach is a director who cares more about watching his kids in the fall and spring. The rest are daddys. and the offense revolves around whether the big kid has to play attack or middie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost to a town team , tied igloo last week and now hides ....not sure how a 91 dad still had the nerve to come on here and talk tough with a team that bad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The head coach is a director who cares more about watching his kids in the fall and spring. The rest are daddys. and the offense revolves around whether the big kid has to play attack or middie.

The Director, doesn’t want to be there. He does only enough to keep everyone paying tuition. Very disappointing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do not play for this team. Give it up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 lost to a town team , tied igloo last week and now hides ....not sure how a 91 dad still had the nerve to come on here and talk tough with a team that bad

Sit Puppy, Sit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. This is 13 year old lacrosse correct? You guys make swim moms and hockey dads look sane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. This is 13 year old lacrosse correct? You guys make swim moms and hockey dads look sane.

truer words have never been spoken

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of rambling on this board. Let me clear up for everyone:

Regulators/ CSH...Decent team. Not elite so stop embarassing yourself. They are just like Rebels with gold helmets, not Red ones. They can play with most teams but aren't consistent and they certainly are not dominant. A popular theme amongst teams in this age group.

91: Hopefully they appear at more tourneys this fall so everyone can get a real assessment. They did tie Igloo and put up only 2 goals.... Not a good sign as ForceGloo is mediocre at best and they played their back up goalie.

Anything else I can help with?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regulators/ CSH...Decent team. Not elite so stop embarassing yourself. They are just like Rebels with gold helmets, not Red ones. They can play with most teams but aren't consistent and they certainly are not dominant. A popular theme amongst teams in this age group.

91: Hopefully they appear at more tourneys this fall so
everyone can get a real assessment. They did tie Igloo and put up only 2 goals.... Not a good sign as ForceGloo is mediocre at best and they played their back up goalie.

3 goals baby!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91: Hopefully they appear at more tourneys this fall so everyone can get a real assessment. They did tie Igloo and put up only 2 goals.... Not a good sign as ForceGloo is mediocre at best and they played their back up goalie.

Yes, can you post some pictures of the swim moms. Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forcegloo and Rebs duking it out Saturday for the last playoff spot in WSYL, lol. Stay tuned for some exciting u14 lacrosse. If you qualify for WSYL does that make you the winner or lost? Who will be more upset if they lose, the Penguin or Screamer? Maybe they'll both agree and add 10 more kids to each roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forcegloo and Rebs duking it out Saturday for the last playoff spot in WSYL, lol. Stay tuned for some exciting u14 lacrosse. If you qualify for WSYL does that make you the winner or lost? Who will be more upset if they lose, the Penguin or Screamer? Maybe they'll both agree and add 10 more kids to each roster.

This whole grade level is a bunch of suckers if they go to the WSYL. Its over. Let the 26's go. No need to line any more pockets. Our boys should be concentrating on school ball at this point. Most of the skilled or big kids will be playing JV, the most skilled will be on Varsity, and practicing every day with their school teams. That's why the WSYL is a U13 tournament. But some of you will continue to think it means something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

truer words have never been spoken
Absolutely not. Have you spent time around swim parents or clubs? They make the Madlax troll look like, well a troll, but you get what Im saying.

Page 9 of 53 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard