BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What exCuses are the Jabroni Crew going to Come up with for this oCCurence where Lomo smaCks them around again on Sunday and onCe again on Monday?
my god you're a special kind've special

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who did lomo play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli blew another late lead again and it ended in a tie. Their parents were so excited there wasn’t overtime this time because we all now how it would have ended. Both teams seemed fairly evenly matched, but the Janelli team continues to choke in the big spots. They seem more about everyone having a nice time rather than winning which isn’t the worst thing in the world at this age. Lomo looks to be on a different path though as they looked like team getting better where Janelli’s is always so underwhelming. Both solid B teams with maybe the far superior goalie play elevating Lomo to a low A squad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is the fall looking like for tournaments? will any of the teams travel to NJ or MD?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli blew another late lead again and it ended in a tie. Their parents were so excited there wasn’t overtime this time because we all now how it would have ended. Both teams seemed fairly evenly matched, but the Janelli team continues to choke in the big spots. They seem more about everyone having a nice time rather than winning which isn’t the worst thing in the world at this age. Lomo looks to be on a different path though as they looked like team getting better where Janelli’s is always so underwhelming. Both solid B teams with maybe the far superior goalie play elevating Lomo to a low A squad.

OK Lomo Coach......we know it is you here. Good try rookie.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or they could have had a bunch of tired players from playing a game against a 2026 team right before the lomo game with a pick up team. Bet Janelli would have like to have been informed of that before hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What exCuses are the Jabroni Crew going to Come up with for this oCCurence where Lomo smaCks them around again on Sunday and onCe again on Monday?

If your daughter jumps ship from her club team (which has her high school coach as club coach) to a rival club how badly will that hurt her playing time in high school?Any experience here is welcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Without those tired players Janelli loses 6-0 clown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A tie is a good as win under Jabroni standards. Why is everyone so worked up? This team has never beat a good team in a meaningful game so why start now?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

If your daughter jumps ship from her club team (which has her high school coach as club coach) to a rival club how badly will that hurt her playing time in high school?Any experience here is welcome.

In a different part of the country, but it caused my daughter to be put on JV her freshman year when she clearly should have been on Varsity. She made the decision to move clubs knowing that was a risk, but it was worth it to her to have a better coaching and teammates on the club team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think this would depend on a lot of circumstances, like why shes leaving, current relationship with coach etc. Im sure if shes going to have better opportunity to grow as a player coach might be ok with it. You would know best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't a "pick up team". That was a designed and selected team by a selfish parent. Team 91, Jesters, & some YJ players. Loyalty towards who is in question but clearly answered for some.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
depends on the coach and your relationship with him/her. Did you have a conversation with the coach before you left or just disappeared in the night and texted the coach when you left? If you were a big boy/girl and talked with the coach beforehand I would imagine it would've helped and you'd already know the answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it's the kids' fault for wanting to play? Would you rather them be at home doing TikToks? Rather than trolling them maybe you should applaud kids for going above and beyond to get better. There are no shortcuts to getting better at lax. hit the wall, play some ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A tie is a good as win under Jabroni standards. Why is everyone so worked up? This team has never beat a good team in a meaningful game so why start now?
shots fired

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't a "pick up team". That was a designed and selected team by a selfish parent. Team 91, Jesters, & some YJ players. Loyalty towards who is in question but clearly answered for some.

Isn't that the definition of a pick up team?

They beat the #2 ranked 2026 team in the country without charging anyone a nickel of tuition and zero practices.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A pick up team can be put together by anyone you just have to have someone who wants to do it. Its not the only pick up team in the fall league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's wrong with a bunch of friends playing together and having fun. They are also trying to sharpen their skills. Why does this pick up team have you so twisted. Is it because they play together as a team . Unlike Jabroni where you have some vindictive jealous weasel parents crying all the time. Maybe if you weren't a PlayLax your daughter would be playing some extra lacrosse to make herself better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No disrespect to those who communicate anonymously or work in the shadows complaining incessantly, but I'm going to do things a little differently here. I believe I may be the "selfish" parent in question so I'm going to answer a few of the questions posed, so hopefully all parties can move on.

This is the very definition of a pickup team and here is the backstory:

I was approached a couple of weeks ago by a friend whose daughter played with mine on another club team a few years back who asked if we wanted play on a team in the junior high division with a bunch of our former teammates and some girls from their town. Where our club team was playing in the JV division and it sounded like a fun opportunity to reconnect with some friends so I said yes. At the onset myself and the others invited from our club team made it very clear that the club team came first and that's where we would play if a conflict arose. Where this all happened fairly close to the start of the season I was also asked if we could use the jerseys I had purchased years ago for a pickup team we occasionally enter in side tournaments to have fun and hang with friends. I agreed with the stipulation that I could invite the daughter of a friend I run that pickup team with as it didn't feel right to play under that name without them. This is the only roster discretion I had so if you are offended or jealous that you weren't asked then I'm not sure what to tell you. I also agreed to help coach the team because it also seemed like fun. Lastly, our club coach 100% knew we were playing in another game right before our scheduled club game, so there is no story or contention there either.

Now for the sentiment that the girls who played in both games were tired and that's why the team didn't win, well that feels more like conjecture based on the game I watched, but you are 100% entitled to your opinion on that. And for context it was only 5 of the 26 girls on the roster who played in the earlier game so it seems the impact is being likely exaggerated.

I will be at practice tonight if anyone wants to discuss it with me further.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2G by 8 over Jabroni

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A team is a team until you split them up!!!

Some people will never learn about being part of a team.

All forgone one for all. Maybe not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They beat the #2 ranked 2026 team in the country without charging anyone a nickel of tuition and zero practices.
isn't that team a year younger? seriously?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2 G from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, that's what 2026 means.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2 G from?

We're everywhere, Falker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2 G from?

Janelli’s nightmares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2 G from?

We're everywhere, Falker.

+1000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you play the #1 ranked 2027 team in the country and beat them please come on here and let everyone know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Janelli blew another late lead again and it ended in a tie. Their parents were so excited there wasn’t overtime this time because we all now how it would have ended. Both teams seemed fairly evenly matched, but the Janelli team continues to choke in the big spots. They seem more about everyone having a nice time rather than winning which isn’t the worst thing in the world at this age. Lomo looks to be on a different path though as they looked like team getting better where Janelli’s is always so underwhelming. Both solid B teams with maybe the far superior goalie play elevating Lomo to a low A squad."

"OK Lomo Coach......we know it is you here. Good try rookie."

Um, I don't think the Lomo coach wrote the above, if so why would she denigrate her own team? Also, the author of this quote seems to be confused and manages to insult both Jamelli and Lomo in the same post. My question is if the two teams are on different paths with Lomo getting better, as is stated, how do you explain the fact that Lomo had won the last three meetings but tied in their most recent matchup? The author is not from either team, just some lunatic with nothing better to do than stir the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol funny but seriously this is what you are comparing yourself too? get a grip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol funny but seriously this is what you are comparing yourself too? get a grip

This 2 G squad sounds pretty good. Heard their looking for a game vs Spalina’s crew.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My child left her club team spring of 8th grade three years ago. It was the best decision for our family & she left knowing there would be retaliation down the road. You don't owe anyone an explanation. You made the decision knowing risks, did so anyway, IMO that speaks volumes and takes courage. Its a shame children have to take into consideration being "punished" when considering leaving a team and in a perfect world grown butt adults wouldn't take that personal. Its lacrosse & unfortunately we have our share of crazy parents and crazier coaches. I wish we would've trusted our instincts sooner but I assure you it's best decision we ever made. Besides its common knowledge your kid could ride bench in HS & it likely wouldn't make a difference being recruited. Best of luck to your child

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There should not be lacrosse with COVID-19 coming back. Having these gatherings will cause it to spike, resulting in a shutdown

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There should not be lacrosse with COVID-19 coming back. Having these gatherings will cause it to spike, resulting in a shutdown

You can stay home and how about you leave our lives to us? Just because you do not want to play does not mean the rest of us can't live life and take the risks associated with it. Further, if you knew the science and were a doctor you would know while the cases have increased the deaths and serious cases have plummeted and represent a risk less than the flu for most people under 70, unless a preexisting condition. Do not be a science denier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah because there has been such a spike in cases due to lacrosse tournaments starting back in June.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2 G from?

I wonder how many kids will show up to their tryout at the end of the month?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2 G from?

hopefully all of them, and also, no one cares about 2g

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha ha let's see is the take the troll bait...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is 2 G from?

Aren’t they Dynamic’s C Team after 91 and Empire? Who cares ?

Page 3 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard