Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
by Anonymous - 10/25/20 08:40 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/25/20 08:37 PM
Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 10/25/20 08:21 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/25/20 07:58 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,112
Posts274,878
Members2,218
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 226 of 233 1 2 224 225 226 227 228 232 233
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #310428 09/24/20 09:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard the Spalding administrators were fired for having a relationship with each other. However also being fired for grade inflation wouldn’t surprise me either. The school is a joke and Is just a public school with a 5 figure price tag. They won’t be able to compete with the blue bloods or even make the playoffs with the hawks 2022 squad. Once that experiment is over it’s gonna be back to usual dumpster fire that is Spalding Lacrosse. Trashy from the top down.

"I am so jealous of Tom and BK that all 1200 children and their families at Spalding are trash". Wow nothing more petty and insecure than a prep school lacrosse dad. Does your wife ever mess up the harmony when you're out cruising in the range rover? Hope she has an outlet for getting what she needs while you obsess about other men all day.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #310465 09/24/20 04:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Spalding administrators were fired for having a relationship with each other. However also being fired for grade inflation wouldn’t surprise me either. The school is a joke and Is just a public school with a 5 figure price tag. They won’t be able to compete with the blue bloods or even make the playoffs with the hawks 2022 squad. Once that experiment is over it’s gonna be back to usual dumpster fire that is Spalding Lacrosse. Trashy from the top down.

"I am so jealous of Tom and BK that all 1200 children and their families at Spalding are trash". Wow nothing more petty and insecure than a prep school lacrosse dad. Does your wife ever mess up the harmony when you're out cruising in the range rover? Hope she has an outlet for getting what she needs while you obsess about other men all day.

Your assumption that I’m a parent is wrong. And what is there to be jealous of over at Spalding? The wonderful education or the many playoff appearances? If you’re gonna chose to go to a school for lacrosse at least make sure they’re decent at the sport.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310488 09/24/20 10:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever posted about not being able to wait for the Spalding vs St. Marys game must like blowouts. Spalding lacrosse is a joke no matter what Daddy Lids, washed up Cottle, Greedy Hogan and D3 National Champion Brendan Kelly say. Ding Ding.

Rumor has it Petro in now coaching the defense now @spalding.

He is !! Spalding makes playoffs this year , that is a given

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310556 09/25/20 05:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding beats St Mary's this year by 3-5 . Better get your towel out for crying.[/quote]

Delusional. They say that every year. Laxx program with kids that would ride the bench at St. Mary’s.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310561 09/25/20 10:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The little RR attackman might be a good B conference player but the dad is first team All American STUNAD!!! Has been since the third grade with the Diamondbacks

Who is laughing now. The kid committed to play for Bucknell. Top 25 program. Top 3 power conference. And BTW will get a excellent education his 4 years @Bucknell.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #310658 09/27/20 08:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The little RR attackman might be a good B conference player but the dad is first team All American STUNAD!!! Has been since the third grade with the Diamondbacks

Who is laughing now. The kid committed to play for Bucknell. Top 25 program. Top 3 power conference. And BTW will get a excellent education his 4 years @Bucknell.

Great......and the dad(YOU, Steve) are STILL a first team All American STUNAD

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #310693 09/28/20 11:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National All Star games I must say was a pleasant surprise Organized with a good pool of talent. Great representation by the state of Maryland, all the best players from Maryland played on the 2022 Baltimore squad what a team to watch Very impressed with the CH midfielder , thought was best on team as well as CH attackman, have to say the lefty Lids was extremely impressive throughout as was a few others and defense and goalies were eye popping wow were they good Not to pile on previous conversations but was unimpressed with the BL att/mid DP this is now the 3rd or fourth time I have watched him and expect much much more with all the hype IL gives him will also say I am not alone on that thought was mot one of top players on his own team let alone country. This event was something I can see over taking UA with it having graduation years

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310741 09/28/20 04:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National All Star games I must say was a pleasant surprise Organized with a good pool of talent. Great representation by the state of Maryland, all the best players from Maryland played on the 2022 Baltimore squad what a team to watch Very impressed with the CH midfielder , thought was best on team as well as CH attackman, have to say the lefty Lids was extremely impressive throughout as was a few others and defense and goalies were eye popping wow were they good Not to pile on previous conversations but was unimpressed with the BL att/mid DP this is now the 3rd or fourth time I have watched him and expect much much more with all the hype IL gives him will also say I am not alone on that thought was mot one of top players on his own team let alone country. This event was something I can see over taking UA with it having graduation years

Was it a NLF event?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310749 09/28/20 05:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there something like this tournament for the girls? Or is the UA150 considered?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310765 09/28/20 08:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Problem is kid is playing out of natural position. He is a lefty attackman. But we all know who is playing that position.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #310771 09/28/20 10:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't get why people focus on the Hawks '22 and Spalding. The core of that team is SJC Cadets, who will be playing for Hawks and an NL Cadets team this fall.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310809 09/29/20 11:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Problem is kid is playing out of natural position. He is a lefty attackman. But we all know who is playing that position.

I would agree with nearly all of the above which is rare for this board. Think the analysis is spot on, I dont think the poster is saying he isnt a good player but identifying he is not who some are trying to make him out to be. Too many games where he is a complete non factor or invisible top 5 guys in a class dont disappear and are invisible . As far as position goes teams can play with two leftys and lets say it as much as some people may not like to hear it Lids kid has had a really great summer. Hawks have many players that have been better all summer some of which that are not from the traditional powers besides the CH kids

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311028 10/01/20 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

23s had a lot of BL (crabs) and CH (FCA) boys in it; not surprised by they at all. The lefty attack for Md (CH) kid just hasn’t impressed me in either the UA or this recent All-Star game. When his hands are free he has a great shot but he gets bullied by defenders, isn’t quick enough to get open and turns the ball over consistently. Just can’t understand the hype around him; better lefty attack in the MD area.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311086 10/01/20 07:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

23s had a lot of BL (crabs) and CH (FCA) boys in it; not surprised by they at all. The lefty attack for Md (CH) kid just hasn’t impressed me in either the UA or this recent All-Star game. When his hands are free he has a great shot but he gets bullied by defenders, isn’t quick enough to get open and turns the ball over consistently. Just can’t understand the hype around him; better lefty attack in the MD area.

Assume you're talking about Kelly... you must be new.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311092 10/01/20 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Assume you're talking about Kelly... you must be new.

Not sure if his name but was very average in his play. I’ve seen much better talent at that position elsewhere.

Like Reply Quote
Page 226 of 233 1 2 224 225 226 227 228 232 233
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard