BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing that Rage lost were a bunch of toxic sideline parents who couldn’t accept that their kids don’t belong on Machine- good luck chasing the “AA” dream....the rest of us are happy with our “B” team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rage is a depleted B team , you can just say whatever you want doesn't make it true lol. Why did rage stay home today ? Oh that's right because machine was playing the A teams .

Or Machine is the only A team and there are a whole lot of B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are such stunads spending your time arguing about 6th grade lacrosse. No full ride, not even in the top ten most popular sports in the US and very $$$$$. Shut up and enjoy the time spent traveling with your kids and hanging with your fellow club parents. Stop living through your kids D Bags. Signed a 91 Parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are such stunads spending your time arguing about 6th grade lacrosse. No full ride, not even in the top ten most popular sports in the US and very $$$$$. Shut up and enjoy the time spent traveling with your kids and hanging with your fellow club parents. Stop living through your kids D Bags. Signed a 91 Parent.

So so true lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good one. Spot on. Lmao. Dead end and still in tremendous student loan debt!!

FWIW. "Tip my hat" to the Machine. Poles were tremendous and the offense ran around like a swarm of bees around the goal. I was disgruntled but Well done. Teams should thrive to be as disciplined in their play. I know I want mine to be at least closer to that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays for Rush and is registered for the Igloo tournament this weekend but i don't see any other teams listed. are any other teams registered?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son's rush team is registered for the igloo tournament this weekend but i dont see any other teams listed. is anyone else attending?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the 27 rush team is playing the 28 rush team. 2 out of 3 takes it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my son's rush team is registered for the igloo tournament this weekend but i dont see any other teams listed. is anyone else attending?

I am sure Igloo will be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 0-3 last tournment

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw turtles looking for players. How are they . Its lax unlimited prob good resource. Any feedback ?
Three coaches and one is from Harvard. No daddy coaches. Lacrosse unlimited knows what they are doing.

Harvard coach was fill in spring tournament because last min coach couldn’t make it and he knew no one . Coaching is a disaster could be great organization but coaching weak all around especially with there outlets. Too cheap to pay .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw turtles looking for players. How are they . Its lax unlimited prob good resource. Any feedback ?
Three coaches and one is from Harvard. No daddy coaches. Lacrosse unlimited knows what they are doing.

Harvard coach was fill in spring tournament because last min coach couldn’t make it and he knew no one . Coaching is a disaster could be great organization but coaching weak all around especially with there outlets. Too cheap to pay .
No skin in the game, but you sound like a "know it all" parent who thinks they know how to coach, and thinks their kid is the next Rob Pannell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
0-6
Neither 2027 Igloo team won a game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do the USCL ranks come out for 2027?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
next summer, 2026 is youngest group for this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares those rankings are controlled by 91 affiliates .....they're garbage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
According to USCL the initial ones were for 2027 were supposed to come out after the summer but are delayed until after the fall. Too few teams played too few games to make a bona fide ranking.

He uses RPI as a metric and you need a minimum number of games for you, your opponents and THEIR opponents for it to work correctly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those rankings are a joke. you have to report wins/losses. I have looked at that site in the past and saw teams missing wins/losses and it seemed obvious that losses were not reported therefore inflating some teams rank

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those rankings are a joke. you have to report wins/losses. I have looked at that site in the past and saw teams missing wins/losses and it seemed obvious that losses were not reported therefore inflating some teams rank
They use what's on Tourney Machine or if the tournament posted scores somehow otherwise - if that's available.
I agree with you that some teams might not self-report, but to call it a joke is a bit much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do not report wins or losses, but you can contact them if you have missing games. Many tournaments are not included if it is all low level teams and the scores are taken from tourney machine, tournament organizers. This year the allowed organized play day submissions, but only played as a real game with standard rules, officials, etc. No ranking system is perfect (and totally unnecessary prior to high school), but it’s a fun thing to discuss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or perhaps your other teams really are below average? Scoreboard does the talking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or perhaps your other teams really are below average? Scoreboard does the talking.

oh, ok Mr orange shirt loud mouth 91 guy. You're all the same over there drinking the orange koolade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep drinking the sauce .....91 has an affiliate who has a hand in the rankings . You can't have a team that plays in the rankings also controlling the rankings. FACT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why anyone would be so intrigued by a 2027 ranking especially on long island. 91 Machine is the best team on long island and everyone else is a far distant level . If there was ever a year to not need to look at a ranking it would be 2027. It's machine and everyone else way way behind .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why anyone would be so intrigued by a 2027 ranking especially on long island. 91 Machine is the best team on long island and everyone else is a far distant level . If there was ever a year to not need to look at a ranking it would be 2027. It's machine and everyone else way way behind .

That is correct and therefore annoying when these 91 people need to post about their kids team anonymously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No ranking necessary machine dad ,we will just tell you . Machine is the top team on long island by far and one of the top 3 in the country most likely. Hope you can get some sleep now and not wait by the phone looking for rankings .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine parents all hoping for rankings to come out so they can share on FB and show their friends how special they are...son next time you get a t-shirt for winning the tournament see if the have an adult XXXXL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fact the rankings has not come out yet due to teams having not yet played enough games pretty much makes this argument laughable. Machine is good, maybe one of the best at the '27 level - but they haven't played everyone yet, they haven't played enough games to say in either direction whether they are the best. Let's cool off (I know, I know) and wait until the actual rankings come out and then you can scream all you want about how the rankings stink.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings at 11 years old?!?! smh...How about we at least wait till they hit puberty?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is still fun to be ranked even at 11 years old, especially if your team is in the mix. Rankings far from perfect and don't mean a whole lot, but fun nonetheless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings at 11 years old?!?! smh...How about we at least wait till they hit puberty?

Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is still fun to be ranked even at 11 years old, especially if your team is in the mix. Rankings far from perfect and don't mean a whole lot, but fun nonetheless.

Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you meant to say is " it is fun as a parent to live through your kid and talk to your family/friends about the ranking ". Why don't you just put an order in for a banner you can hang in massapequa once the ranking is out. That's the way they like to do it over at 91 so just get it done . Just put #1 up there for your team no one will know the difference . Put it on his college resume too , " #1 in 6th grade ". Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What you meant to say is " it is fun as a parent to live through your kid and talk to your family/friends about the ranking ". Why don't you just put an order in for a banner you can hang in massapequa once the ranking is out. That's the way they like to do it over at 91 so just get it done . Just put #1 up there for your team no one will know the difference . Put it on his college resume too , " #1 in 6th grade ". Lol

Massapequa big drug problem school , but #1 6th grade !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what happened to 91's second team called roar or rage , something like that ? Haven't seen them in any fall tournaments. Is that team still around or was it dissolved?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what happened to 91's second team called roar or rage , something like that ? Haven't seen them in any fall tournaments. Is that team still around or was it dissolved?

they are around and have a few tourneys coming up ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious machine dads.....why does machine now enter tournaments just as " team 91" and not "2027 machine ". Just curious as this will be the second tournament we will be in where they are calling themselves just " team 91". And 91 rage is nowhere to be found if they are even a team anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious machine dads.....why does machine now enter tournaments just as " team 91" and not "2027 machine ". Just curious as this will be the second tournament we will be in where they are calling themselves just " team 91". And 91 rage is nowhere to be found if they are even a team anymore.

We have a stage 5 clinger! Serious stalker alert!!

Why do you care ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

😂😂 we shall see... clinger 😂😂😂😂😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone that asks a question is a stalker now ? Typical 91 non answer. The question was posted just because I saw a team named just " team 91" when clearly all of the teams have names . Simple question. Nobody is stalking you or team 91, get a grip . And no I don't want to be you and no I am not jealous of you . So go back to 91 and go stroke the ponytail you sad 91 dad.

Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard