Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
True Annapolis
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 06:03 PM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 05:47 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 05:17 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 04:15 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/28/20 03:36 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,118
Posts275,318
Members2,220
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310570 09/26/20 10:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sad how jealous you guys are of 11 year olds who are better at lacrosse than your sons. Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310573 09/26/20 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup, you got it. Heard it all before . Everyone is jealous of 91, everyone wishes their son could be on 91, everyone else's son stinks at lacrosse , everyone wishes they were your son . Sound about right 91 dad ?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310574 09/26/20 11:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SMH can we get back to lacrosse and not bashing clubs a bunch of grown butt clowns sounding like middle schoolers .. do you guys go to work and tell your co workers how cool and tough you are... clowns clowns clowns.. lets get back to the reason these threads were created.. giving advice asking questions keeping informed on other clubs and tourneys....

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310575 09/26/20 11:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know most 91 dads are illiterate but if you can happen to read, nobody talks about kids on here it's the coaches and the organization that are arrogant chest pounding fools that we refer to . So get a grip and understand what you're saying before you say it .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310581 09/26/20 12:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. We all try really hard on here to stay civil but then you always have that one 91 dad that comes in and brings it down . Sad and pathetic trash

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310582 09/26/20 01:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not a 91 dad. Not even a dad of a kid in this age group. Just read the forum. You all get excited when they play up and lose. Then they don’t play up and you all whine about that. You can say what you want that your speaking about the coaches or parents. But the kids read this garbage also. Enjoy your sons team and when you play 91 try and enjoy how good a team can be at this age. I will track and hope 91 does well just to read how much it bothers you guys.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310583 09/26/20 02:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree. We all try really hard on here to stay civil but then you always have that one 91 dad that comes in and brings it down . Sad and pathetic trash
Way to keep it classy....BTW not a 91 parent. Like someone said a few posts ago lets get back to why this forum was created .(Not for bashing clubs)

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310585 09/26/20 04:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m not a 91 dad. Not even a dad of a kid in this age group. Just read the forum. You all get excited when they play up and lose. Then they don’t play up and you all whine about that. You can say what you want that your speaking about the coaches or parents. But the kids read this garbage also. Enjoy your sons team and when you play 91 try and enjoy how good a team can be at this age. I will track and hope 91 does well just to read how much it bothers you guys.


was just going to say this well put.. they are a 2027 team and when they go 2026 and lose everyone is happy but when they play 2027 and spank everyone its how come they dont play up... 91 machine is a good team.. sit back enjoy your kids experience and keep your feelings off this thread lol

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310592 09/26/20 05:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How good they are your still paying 4k and dont have a pot to lax in for a zero future sport . Enjoy it !

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310594 09/26/20 06:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a phenomenal team . Nobody on here has ever disputed that . Best team on long island by far and one if the beat in the country . What you don't know is that 91 goes around saying they have " 2 A teams ". So out things in context . It's not jealousy it's not detest it's facts . So they only thing they prove when they now play in the 2027 bracket is that they don't have 2 A teams anymore . They have an A and a B ( rage ) and they have parents on rage believing and paying for what they call an A team . That's what the facts are . So after today they have proved that rage will be a B team playing in B brackets and the parents got fooled . That's all we are saying .

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310597 09/26/20 06:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are a phenomenal team . Nobody on here has ever disputed that . Best team on long island by far and one if the beat in the country . What you don't know is that 91 goes around saying they have " 2 A teams ". So out things in context . It's not jealousy it's not detest it's facts . So they only thing they prove when they now play in the 2027 bracket is that they don't have 2 A teams anymore . They have an A and a B ( rage ) and they have parents on rage believing and paying for what they call an A team . That's what the facts are . So after today they have proved that rage will be a B team playing in B brackets and the parents got fooled . That's all we are saying .

Ok. Are the other A teams closer to beating machine or losing to rage?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310599 09/26/20 07:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That remains to be seen , as mentioned on this thread there was an exodus from rage . Don't see how other A teams can't beat them easily now .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310601 09/26/20 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are a phenomenal team . Nobody on here has ever disputed that . Best team on long island by far and one if the beat in the country . What you don't know is that 91 goes around saying they have " 2 A teams ". So out things in context . It's not jealousy it's not detest it's facts . So they only thing they prove when they now play in the 2027 bracket is that they don't have 2 A teams anymore . They have an A and a B ( rage ) and they have parents on rage believing and paying for what they call an A team . That's what the facts are . So after today they have proved that rage will be a B team playing in B brackets and the parents got fooled . That's all we are saying .

Ok. Are the other A teams closer to beating machine or losing to rage?

This age its about all kids play . Not going out of state tolls meals gas and not play . Dad coaches. Crazy dad loud mouth dads spitting tobacco.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310603 09/26/20 08:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are a phenomenal team . Nobody on here has ever disputed that . Best team on long island by far and one if the beat in the country . What you don't know is that 91 goes around saying they have " 2 A teams ". So out things in context . It's not jealousy it's not detest it's facts . So they only thing they prove when they now play in the 2027 bracket is that they don't have 2 A teams anymore . They have an A and a B ( rage ) and they have parents on rage believing and paying for what they call an A team . That's what the facts are . So after today they have proved that rage will be a B team playing in B brackets and the parents got fooled . That's all we are saying .




machine is a AA team they proved that today spanking A teams.. Rage is a solid A team and would compete with any of those teams... just saying

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310608 09/26/20 09:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage is a depleted B team , you can just say whatever you want doesn't make it true lol. Why did rage stay home today ? Oh that's right because machine was playing the A teams .

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 29 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 28 29
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4