BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 26 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good tournament this weekend in jersey . Anybody know why 2027 91 machine isn't playing up into 2026 bracket? Also noticed that their 2026 team isn't going as well as their 2025's. Strange for a tournament that they are running .

Saw machine in 2026 bracket with no team 91 in the 2027 and then all of a sudden a generic Team 91 LI team put into the 2027 and no mention of Machine in the 2026.....I am guessing a combo team with 91/Rage and anyoone else they want. It is ttheir tournament.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's machine only. I guess they wanted to disguise it as something else so that no one can see they aren't playing up this weekend . They don't mix teams for tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good tournament this weekend in jersey . Anybody know why 2027 91 machine isn't playing up into 2026 bracket? Also noticed that their 2026 team isn't going as well as their 2025's. Strange for a tournament that they are running .

It could be many reasons, not enough teams in the 2027 bracket or too many in the 2026. End of the day machine as of now is playing on age, which seems to be a big topic on this forum. Things like they only play up in the B bracket or played in a 2026 A and got smoked. Losing 6-3 to igloo isn't getting smoked, its a loss but not getting smoked. Yes Express 2026 A got them but who didn't the Express 2026 team beat? It will be interesting to see how they do on age especially with all the chatter how "they lost their best players" or express got so many amazing players from Rage and machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was just a curious question . And the schedule is out , not too many in 2026 and definitely enough in 2027. It’s just a curious question as to why machine is playing 2027 when their 2026 team is staying home and 2027 rage is staying home , that’s all. My understanding is that they would allow rage to play in A brackets and machine would play up into 2026. Now that neither the 2026 team or 2027 rage is going I was surprised to see machine in the 2027 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It could be many reasons, not enough teams in the 2027 bracket or too many in the 2026. End of the day machine as of now is playing on age, which seems to be a big topic on this forum. Things like they only play up in the B bracket or played in a 2026 A and got smoked. Losing 6-3 to igloo isn't getting smoked, its a loss but not getting smoked. Yes Express 2026 A got them but who didn't the Express 2026 team beat? It will be interesting to see how they do on age especially with all the chatter how "they lost their best players" or express got so many amazing players from Rage and machine.

Machine will dominate.. The other teams - Igloo, Legacy, Express, etc will just hope to keep it competitive.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no doubt that machine is the best 2027 team on long island and one if the top in the country while we're at it . That is not the question. The question is why are they choosing to play in 2027 bracket when they walk around proudly announcing that they " play up ". No other 2027 91 team there like rage and no 2026 team there but they're choosing to play 2027? I guess they're not "playing up " anymore .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does this mean machine will be playing 2027 A brackets for the foreseeable future and rage will have to play in the B brackets ? If so, look for more unhappy customers who will leave rage . Can't blame them .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no doubt that machine is the best 2027 team on long island and one if the top in the country while we're at it . That is not the question. The question is why are they choosing to play in 2027 bracket when they walk around proudly announcing that they " play up ". No other 2027 91 team there like rage and no 2026 team there but they're choosing to play 2027? I guess they're not "playing up " anymore .

Yeah, a little odd considering the solid competition in the 2026 age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It could be a one time thing it could be a full time thing, who knows. all I knows plenty of people have taken shots at them and the program for weeks now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately when you aren't humble and instead you're very arrogant it lends itself to criticism. And from what I have heard the machine team coaches and parents are very arrogant . No surprise I guess when they are criticized. Also when you pound your chest and say " we play up , were amazing " and then you choose not to play up anymore it invites questions as to what the reason may be .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is 91 Machine going by Team 91 LI for this Saturday in 2027? Just odd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? My son can’t wait to challenge himself and play against any 91 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very simple . Machine doesn't want anyone to figure out that they are the team playing in 2027 bracket. They are supposed to be the team that "plays up" so this is a slick way for those who won't be there to not see them in the 2027 bracket . Guess they don't play up anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny that you mention that . I was looking at the brackets when they came out and I saw them as 91 machine in the 2026 bracket. It was later changed to team 91 LI in the 2027 bracket . Wow, that is sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? My son can’t wait to challenge himself and play against any 91 team
EXACTLY Who cares? Its 11 year old lacrosse.Iam happy we get to play with everything going on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, I heard both Rage and Machine will be playing in the 2027 brackets for now on. 6th grade ball, both getting ready for the WSYL next year. Both teams will be going if they qualify.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha, rage qualifying for the wsyl . That's funny . Keep believing that as you sign up for next season . Half the team left and even before half the team left they weren't qualifying for anything . They are a B team . I love it when the clubs tell the parents "both teams will try to qualify" when one team is clearly far and away better than the second . So then what's the point ? Even in a perfect world if they qualified ( they definitely won't ) what's the end game ? Getting destroyed eventually by your own clubs team that is better than you? You are fools if you buy that garbage , get yourself on a better team then maybe you will qualify for wsyl

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha, rage qualifying for the wsyl . That's funny . Keep believing that as you sign up for next season . Half the team left and even before half the team left they weren't qualifying for anything . They are a B team . I love it when the clubs tell the parents "both teams will try to qualify" when one team is clearly far and away better than the second . So then what's the point ? Even in a perfect world if they qualified ( they definitely won't ) what's the end game ? Getting destroyed eventually by your own clubs team that is better than you? You are fools if you buy that garbage , get yourself on a better team then maybe you will qualify for wsyl
Rebels have two teams going to WSYL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue and hit men have two teams going to wsyl lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys just don't seem to get it .I have an older kid and when he was in 7th grade the clubs were spewing the same stuff . In my opinion the wsyl is just another tournament at a different location. But if you are into the wsyl please don't believe what these clubs tell you about two teams going etc.....it's garbage . And your own common sense should tell you that if you're on the second team of a club there is only one club capable of winning the wsyl . So don't believe the bs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck with that rage dad . What that means is that rage will be playing B teams in the weaker tournament's. If they plan on having both teams in 2027 you will never play the good A teams because they will put machine up against the better A teams . What a mess

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys hit a nerve. Machine, I mean Team 91 LI, just changed their schedule for the weekend.
Express to beat all the Rage kids who left.
Legacy
Igloo A
and then United

Gave themselves 4 games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 LI formerly known as Team 91 machine , hahaha.

Also, they told the rage dad's the same thing last year " stay with us , rage will be treated the same as machine , and qualify for the wsyl " but the smarter ones who have heard it all before were too smart to see it was the same garbage different year and left , that's why they lost half the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw turtles looking for players. How are they . Its lax unlimited prob good resource. Any feedback ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw turtles looking for players. How are they . Its lax unlimited prob good resource. Any feedback ?
Three coaches and one is from Harvard. No daddy coaches. Lacrosse unlimited knows what they are doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sad how jealous you guys are of 11 year olds who are better at lacrosse than your sons. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup, you got it. Heard it all before . Everyone is jealous of 91, everyone wishes their son could be on 91, everyone else's son stinks at lacrosse , everyone wishes they were your son . Sound about right 91 dad ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SMH can we get back to lacrosse and not bashing clubs a bunch of grown butt clowns sounding like middle schoolers .. do you guys go to work and tell your co workers how cool and tough you are... clowns clowns clowns.. lets get back to the reason these threads were created.. giving advice asking questions keeping informed on other clubs and tourneys....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know most 91 dads are illiterate but if you can happen to read, nobody talks about kids on here it's the coaches and the organization that are arrogant chest pounding fools that we refer to . So get a grip and understand what you're saying before you say it .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. We all try really hard on here to stay civil but then you always have that one 91 dad that comes in and brings it down . Sad and pathetic trash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not a 91 dad. Not even a dad of a kid in this age group. Just read the forum. You all get excited when they play up and lose. Then they don’t play up and you all whine about that. You can say what you want that your speaking about the coaches or parents. But the kids read this garbage also. Enjoy your sons team and when you play 91 try and enjoy how good a team can be at this age. I will track and hope 91 does well just to read how much it bothers you guys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. We all try really hard on here to stay civil but then you always have that one 91 dad that comes in and brings it down . Sad and pathetic trash
Way to keep it classy....BTW not a 91 parent. Like someone said a few posts ago lets get back to why this forum was created .(Not for bashing clubs)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not a 91 dad. Not even a dad of a kid in this age group. Just read the forum. You all get excited when they play up and lose. Then they don’t play up and you all whine about that. You can say what you want that your speaking about the coaches or parents. But the kids read this garbage also. Enjoy your sons team and when you play 91 try and enjoy how good a team can be at this age. I will track and hope 91 does well just to read how much it bothers you guys.

was just going to say this well put.. they are a 2027 team and when they go 2026 and lose everyone is happy but when they play 2027 and spank everyone its how come they dont play up... 91 machine is a good team.. sit back enjoy your kids experience and keep your feelings off this thread lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How good they are your still paying 4k and dont have a pot to lax in for a zero future sport . Enjoy it !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a phenomenal team . Nobody on here has ever disputed that . Best team on long island by far and one if the beat in the country . What you don't know is that 91 goes around saying they have " 2 A teams ". So out things in context . It's not jealousy it's not detest it's facts . So they only thing they prove when they now play in the 2027 bracket is that they don't have 2 A teams anymore . They have an A and a B ( rage ) and they have parents on rage believing and paying for what they call an A team . That's what the facts are . So after today they have proved that rage will be a B team playing in B brackets and the parents got fooled . That's all we are saying .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a phenomenal team . Nobody on here has ever disputed that . Best team on long island by far and one if the beat in the country . What you don't know is that 91 goes around saying they have " 2 A teams ". So out things in context . It's not jealousy it's not detest it's facts . So they only thing they prove when they now play in the 2027 bracket is that they don't have 2 A teams anymore . They have an A and a B ( rage ) and they have parents on rage believing and paying for what they call an A team . That's what the facts are . So after today they have proved that rage will be a B team playing in B brackets and the parents got fooled . That's all we are saying .

Ok. Are the other A teams closer to beating machine or losing to rage?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That remains to be seen , as mentioned on this thread there was an exodus from rage . Don't see how other A teams can't beat them easily now .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No

Ok. Are the other A teams closer to beating machine or losing to rage?

This age its about all kids play . Not going out of state tolls meals gas and not play . Dad coaches. Crazy dad loud mouth dads spitting tobacco.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

machine is a AA team they proved that today spanking A teams.. Rage is a solid A team and would compete with any of those teams... just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rage is a depleted B team , you can just say whatever you want doesn't make it true lol. Why did rage stay home today ? Oh that's right because machine was playing the A teams .

Page 6 of 26 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard