Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Snipers Elite 5v5 Winter League just posted!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:36 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:31 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:27 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:09 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:07 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,116
Posts275,255
Members2,220
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 366 of 366 1 2 364 365 366
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
Anonymous #310242 09/22/20 09:54 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did the Coach C's squad look?[/quote]

Still have some work to do, but they looked solid 2-0.[/quote]

3-0[/quote]

What were the scores and against?

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #310273 09/22/20 01:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did they separate the 2026 team?

Partially. C took his group of 25+ kids. There's a 2nd group that will be broken down more. It needs to.

So did the Coach C's squad look?

Still have some work to do, but they looked solid 2-0.

3-0

Weird because I thought they only played 2 games.

That’s how good they were

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310294 09/22/20 04:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still have some work to do, but they looked solid 2-0.[/quote]

3-0[/quote]

Weird because I thought they only played 2 games.[/quote]

That’s how good they were[/quote]

Scores and against who?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310405 09/23/20 08:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still have some work to do, but they looked solid 2-0.

3-0[/quote]

Weird because I thought they only played 2 games.[/quote]

That’s how good they were[/quote]

Scores and against who?[/quote]

I heard they beat Express North by 1. Their FOGO was a beast and supposedly the better FOGO was injured!!

Like Reply Quote
BoardLord #311863 10/12/20 10:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets just say what we are all thinking !, CoachC's team has lost key players and some who committed that aren't willing to risk injury. They are coming back to reality and are vulnerable now !

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #311879 10/12/20 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed .....by now they should be able to see who belongs on each team . Let these kids practice with who they will be playing with so they can get the chemistry going . Will only make them stronger as a team if they practice as a team .

100% agree

Do you think we will lose again this year to the Hawks, LXC, Tigers, BBL, FCA? Do we have a chance against Sweetlax, Eclipse, Edge, Tommy Knockers, Cannons when we play them?

The post confirms exactly how much room we own in your tiny head Hawks dad. Let's compare rosters and birth dates. If we combined 25's & 26's like your teams do our boys would smoke yours.

Hawks claim to be playing in the WSYL. If so I guess we'll see who their holdbacks are.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311894 10/12/20 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed .....by now they should be able to see who belongs on each team . Let these kids practice with who they will be playing with so they can get the chemistry going . Will only make them stronger as a team if they practice as a team .

100% agree

Do you think we will lose again this year to the Hawks, LXC, Tigers, BBL, FCA? Do we have a chance against Sweetlax, Eclipse, Edge, Tommy Knockers, Cannons when we play them?

The post confirms exactly how much room we own in your tiny head Hawks dad. Let's compare rosters and birth dates. If we combined 25's & 26's like your teams do our boys would smoke yours.

Hawks claim to be playing in the WSYL. If so I guess we'll see who their holdbacks are.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311910 10/12/20 04:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets just say what we are all thinking !, CoachC's team has lost key players and some who committed that aren't willing to risk injury. They are coming back to reality and are vulnerable now !

They always were vulnerable ! They consist of 3 players and if any of those players are out they lose !

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #311915 10/12/20 05:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

100% agree

πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

This has been answered like 50 times. Hawks will be there minus 4 kids. Back up attackman, back up middie, one d pole and the huge attackman that was added last year. Unfortunately the huge middie and huge attackman are on age as are the rest. And I would imagine any on age kid that is dominant and looking for a team might be ringing their coaches number as a replacement. Good Day To You

Like Reply Quote
BoardLord #311993 10/13/20 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
100% agree[/quote]

Do you think we will lose again this year to the Hawks, LXC, Tigers, BBL, FCA? Do we have a chance against Sweetlax, Eclipse, Edge, Tommy Knockers, Cannons when we play them?[/quote]

The post confirms exactly how much room we own in your tiny head Hawks dad. Let's compare rosters and birth dates. If we combined 25's & 26's like your teams do our boys would smoke yours.[/quote]

Hawks claim to be playing in the WSYL. If so I guess we'll see who their holdbacks are.[/quote]

πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ€£[/quote]

This has been answered like 50 times. Hawks will be there minus 4 kids. Back up attackman, back up middie, one d pole and the huge attackman that was added last year. Unfortunately the huge middie and huge attackman are on age as are the rest. And I would imagine any on age kid that is dominant and looking for a team might be ringing their coaches number as a replacement. Good Day To You[/quote]

Adding more players for the WSYL will challenge the team chemistry. LI Express will be ready for them.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #312007 10/13/20 03:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks claim to be playing in the WSYL. If so I guess we'll see who their holdbacks are.[/quote]

πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ€£[/quote]

This has been answered like 50 times. Hawks will be there minus 4 kids. Back up attackman, back up middie, one d pole and the huge attackman that was added last year. Unfortunately the huge middie and huge attackman are on age as are the rest. And I would imagine any on age kid that is dominant and looking for a team might be ringing their coaches number as a replacement. Good Day To You[/quote]

Adding more players for the WSYL will challenge the team chemistry. LI Express will be ready for them.[/quote]

Team chemistry? Arent LIEs kids mostly imports for the event?

Like Reply Quote
Page 366 of 366 1 2 364 365 366
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard