A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Soccer?

No. Hamilton Football. Big Boy Football. Not the Rec team that your "physical" kids play.

Please.....Hamilton football is a joke and another money grab. Why am I not surprised 91 parents have their kids playing “big boy football”? Btw there isn’t a BIG BOY FOOTBALL player on that team. Small and Soft = 91 2026. Hilarious

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #310354 09/23/20 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny that 91 and Hawks aren't even playing and yet their dads come on this board and run their mouths over nothing.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310356 09/23/20 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

No. Hamilton Football. Big Boy Football. Not the Rec team that your "physical" kids play.

I thought that AA county was the only county playing football...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310361 09/23/20 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

Doesn't seem to be helping them. Spent the end of summer watching them get run over!!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310362 09/23/20 11:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

I thought that AA county was the only county playing football...

AA county football is a joke. Their county champs get hammered every year in first round of states.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
TheBackOfTheCage #310371 09/23/20 12:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I held back my son. Best decision I ever made. Giving him that advantage has already paid off huge and I'm sure it will continue to do so. Just saying...

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310374 09/23/20 01:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I held back my son. Best decision I ever made. Giving him that advantage has already paid off huge and I'm sure it will continue to do so. Just saying...
Congrats on stunting his social development and taking him away from his friends. Getting to play lax at that D3 school with a 1050 avg SAT vs. the one he would have attended with a 1030 avg. will make it all worthwhile.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310378 09/23/20 01:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what's the upside of him playing vs younger kids besides improved confidence?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310379 09/23/20 02:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats on stunting his social development and taking him away from his friends. Getting to play lax at that D3 school with a 1050 avg SAT vs. the one he would have attended with a 1030 avg. will make it all worthwhile.

you know what they say about Assumptions, right? How do you know I took him away from his friends and stunted his social development? Pre-K hold back pal. Pretty sure he doesn't even remember little Ricky from his first Pre-K class. But he's been buddies with Big Mike since his 2nd Pre-K class. So he's just fine.

Being the biggest/fastest/strongest/smartest certainly helps. Honestly not sure why you wouldn't do it. You know, unless you can't afford to give that gift to your son. I get it. Somebody's got to work down at the docks. Appreciate it!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310380 09/23/20 02:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Dad can brag about how good is son is obviously! No confidence boost for a kid who knows he's playing down.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #310383 09/23/20 02:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll retort with what's the downside? There isn't any downside. So why wouldn't I take it? I get why it would be damaging to kid socially and developmentally if we reclassed him in middle school or just prior to high school. I'm not talking about that though. We did it early before any of that is a factor.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #310384 09/23/20 02:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being the biggest/fastest/strongest/smartest certainly helps. Honestly not sure why you wouldn't do it. You know, unless you can't afford to give that gift to your son. I get it. Somebody's got to work down at the docks. Appreciate it!

This has got to be 91/Gilman dad. Don't be so obvious.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310387 09/23/20 02:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll retort with what's the downside? There isn't any downside. So why wouldn't I take it? I get why it would be damaging to kid socially and developmentally if we reclassed him in middle school or just prior to high school. I'm not talking about that though. We did it early before any of that is a factor.
Starting a kid late in school is one thing, holding back after they have already started school is a whole different thing. Hugely different social ramifications.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310388 09/23/20 02:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Dad can brag about how good is son is obviously! No confidence boost for a kid who knows he's playing down.

He's not playing down. He's been a 2026 since the beginning of his playing days. The kids don't care. Only the parents care..after he rips a few top left on little johnny.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310391 09/23/20 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has got to be 91/Gilman dad. Don't be so obvious.
None of these holdbacks are the smartest. If they were top of the class, the parents would realize that is much more important than being a d3 lax recruit and paying full tuition anyway.

Like Reply Quote
Page 94 of 142 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 141 142
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard