The Derryfield School (NH) 2021 Defense, Midfield Lauren MacLean Commits to SCS

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Derryfield School (NH) 2021 Defense, Midfield Lauren MacLean of NH Tomahawks has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Southern Connecticut State University.

High school: The Derryfield School (Windham, NH)
Grad year: 2021
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Southern Connecticut State University
Club team: NH Tomahawks
Lacrosse honors: 4-year Varsity Starter, 2020 - NH Pre-Season All-State, 2019 - NHIAA State Championship, 2019 - Maverick National Lacrosse Classic Team New England 20/21, 2018 & 2019 Nike Philly Fall Showcase, 2019 NXT Philly Summer Showcase, 2019 - Super Sophs Showcase, 2018 - Fab Frosh Showcase, 2018 - NHIAA Divison Champion and State Final Four.
Academic honors: Honors, Honors Chemistry, Honors Anatomy, AT Biology and Latin IV.
Expected major: Health Professions
Why did you choose Southern Connecticut State University, Women's D2? "I chose SCSU for the diversity and the overall sense of community on campus. Coach Kevin is also a huge reason for my commitment. He is extremely dedicated to the girls on the lacrosse team and he is consistently working to develop the program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to say a special thanks to my Mom, Dad, coaches, and especially my brother, Jonny MacLean (Monmouth MLAX '23), for being one of my biggest supporters and helping me continuously raise my game."
What other colleges did you consider? "Monmouth University, Merrimack College, University of Rochester, Drew University, St. John Fisher College, and Endicott College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Lauren MacLean on her commitment to Southern Connecticut State University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: