BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 267 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with the top 100 list from US Club Lax? USCLUB LAX omits tournaments from their formula that don't match their sponsors or their agenda. This year they used Summer Exposure but not last year. Their rankings make no sense. API stayed in the top 10 for 11 months after the team dismantled. After that, there are teams that bubble up and beat top 10 and 20 teams that aren't even in the top 100, despite regularly handling business against the #40 through #70 teams. Next Level should be much higher from what I have seen. Having MadLax National ranked lower than MadLax Capital makes little logical sense when it is the same team except that the Nationals drop off the back of the bench to replace them with studs from other programs. Some teams only played in "Meltdown" tournament....what is that? Curious how much these teams pay US Club Lax.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's up with the top 100 list from US Club Lax? USCLUB LAX omits tournaments from their formula that don't match their sponsors or their agenda. This year they used Summer Exposure but not last year. Their rankings make no sense. API stayed in the top 10 for 11 months after the team dismantled. After that, there are teams that bubble up and beat top 10 and 20 teams that aren't even in the top 100, despite regularly handling business against the #40 through #70 teams. Next Level should be much higher from what I have seen. Having MadLax National ranked lower than MadLax Capital makes little logical sense when it is the same team except that the Nationals drop off the back of the bench to replace them with studs from other programs. Some teams only played in "Meltdown" tournament....what is that? Curious how much these teams pay US Club Lax.....

It is affiliated with Madlax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its been nice not hearing or seeing the Hawks parents. I still find it interesting they arent playing in the fall leagues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its been nice not hearing or seeing the Hawks parents. I still find it interesting they arent playing in the fall leagues.

AAYFA Too many football players. May explain why they are so physical, even the little ones!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way more long term benefit from weekly practices than 2 weekly games.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They use the tournaments with enough quality teams and throw out others comprised of mostly lower tier teams. They also will throw out tourneys where it is known organizers don't look at rosters and registered guest players. It is not perfect as many of the ranked teams will never face each other or even common opponents, but its fun to talk about. Your Next Level example is a team that went 3-11. Sure they played good competition (and are a solid team imo), but you need to win at some point. I am sure there's some team down the rankings who won 80% of their games wondering why a 3-11 team is ahead of them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AAYFA Too many football players. May explain why they are so physical, even the little ones!!

Must mean that the football players are at least on age lacrosse players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree go play 2025 and stop cheating. Look at the Crabs now. Looneys are playing well and will really come together as the season goes on so look out Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Hawks and Crabs the only teams in 26 with holdbacks? Wow..can't believe no other elite level teams have any.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree go play 2025 and stop cheating. Look at the Crabs now. Looneys are playing well and will really come together as the season goes on so look out Hawks

Is this Team 91 dad?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Hawks and Crabs the only teams in 26 with holdbacks? Wow..can't believe no other elite level teams have any.

You would be crazy if you believed that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO. Must be Looney's dad as he is self-promoting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't be Team 91 dad. They are too busy figuring out how to stop the wind.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must mean that the football players are at least on age lacrosse players.

This is correct, sorry to disappoint you but both goalies, 2 of the normal starters on attack, 2 of the normal starters on Defense, and the Hawks #1 Faceoff player all playing in a birth certificate checked 12U Football league, add to that at least 5 more contributors in the same league. None of those players are holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Famous 91 Dad Quotes:

“You’re Terrible” - to his son as he walks off the field after a SCRIMMAGE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is correct, sorry to disappoint you but both goalies, 2 of the normal starters on attack, 2 of the normal starters on Defense, and the Hawks #1 Faceoff player all playing in a birth certificate checked 12U Football league, add to that at least 5 more contributors in the same league. None of those players are holdbacks.

Thanks for confirming that the big middie is a holdback. Always wondered about that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for confirming that the big middie is a holdback. Always wondered about that.

Or maybe he doesn't play football??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Famous 91 Dad Quotes:

“You’re Terrible” - to his son as he walks off the field after a SCRIMMAGE.

Unfortunately Dads on a lot of Elite teams talk like that. Someday they will look back and be sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately Dads on a lot of Elite teams talk like that. Someday they will look back and be sorry.

Not 91 Dads. I've never seen a more focused group. The intensity and desire of this group of Dad's. They are a force to be reckoned with!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not 91 Dads. I've never seen a more focused group. The intensity and desire of this group of Dad's. They are a force to be reckoned with!!!!!
91 has a solid team and group of parents...oh, you mean MD 91, yeah that's a B level team with awful parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haters gonna detest regardless unless it’s your sons team they’re talking about in a positive manner which is seldom on this forum. Looneys was the laughing stock of this forum all summer; particularly the kids they were pulling in to rebuild the team. Rec Kids if I remember correctly. Now they’re competing at a high level and playing pretty good lacrosse at the end of summer and now into the Fall. That group should be proud of what they’re accomplishing and it’s nice to finally see a different club succeeding. I give them credit and look forward to my sons team playing them again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haters gonna detest regardless unless it’s your sons team they’re talking about in a positive manner which is seldom on this forum. Looneys was the laughing stock of this forum all summer; particularly the kids they were pulling in to rebuild the team. Rec Kids if I remember correctly. Now they’re competing at a high level and playing pretty good lacrosse at the end of summer and now into the Fall. That group should be proud of what they’re accomplishing and it’s nice to finally see a different club succeeding. I give them credit and look forward to my sons team playing them again.

Here, I fixed the first line for you "As a Looney's Dad I think.."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 has a solid team and group of parents...oh, you mean MD 91, yeah that's a B level team with awful parents

I'm pretty sure that guy was mocking you all. LOL. "focused group" "Intensity". I pretty sure that was sarcasm. At least I hope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is 91 Maryland not playing in the fall HoCo - are rumors of their demise true or false?

Will they be playing any fall tournaments?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here, I fixed the first line for you "As a Looney's Dad I think.."

Sorry To disappoint; crabs Dad, and the first game between these two teams was great!! Both teams are much improved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is 91 Maryland not playing in the fall HoCo - are rumors of their demise true or false?

Will they be playing any fall tournaments?

Team 91 and FCA are falling apart; 91 knew it was a no win situation to play FALL so they’re hiding and FCA will lose its next 3 games and finish 2-5 in HOCO Fall. Their wins will be over Zingos and MD RR.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your big Hawks middie that you love to reference does not turn 13 until November. So, yes, he is on age!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am always suspicious when posters praise a team and then deny that is their own, but whatever. Crabs Dad, can you share more about the Looneys/Crabs game? I heard that Crabs had a massive lead (6-7 goals?) and then Looneys came back to win by 5. what happened - halftime adjustments; different goalie; injuries? You do not normally see 10 goal runs when evenly matched teams are playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am always suspicious when posters praise a team and then deny that is their own, but whatever. Crabs Dad, can you share more about the Looneys/Crabs game? I heard that Crabs had a massive lead (6-7 goals?) and then Looneys came back to win by 5. what happened - halftime adjustments; different goalie; injuries? You do not normally see 10 goal runs when evenly matched teams are playing.

Sounds like you’re one of those dads so I’m not going to play the game. Good luck to your sons team or whatever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your big Hawks middie that you love to reference does not turn 13 until November. So, yes, he is on age!

Please say it louder for the people in the back!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please say it louder for the people in the back!

I wish he played football but its good to see he plays soccer and enjoys other sports.

Hawks football players
Both Goalies
2 starting defensemen
FOGO, LSM and short stick D mid-fielder
2 starting attack

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Football players

Goalie
Attack
Defenseman

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our team has 9 football players but they have to play 14u. smile

Hasn't this hold back topic been beaten to death? We can't control it and it will continue no matter how much we dislike it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Football players

Goalie
Attack
Defenseman

Soccer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

No. Hamilton Football. Big Boy Football. Not the Rec team that your "physical" kids play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

No. Hamilton Football. Big Boy Football. Not the Rec team that your "physical" kids play.

Please.....Hamilton football is a joke and another money grab. Why am I not surprised 91 parents have their kids playing “big boy football”? Btw there isn’t a BIG BOY FOOTBALL player on that team. Small and Soft = 91 2026. Hilarious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny that 91 and Hawks aren't even playing and yet their dads come on this board and run their mouths over nothing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

I thought that AA county was the only county playing football...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

Doesn't seem to be helping them. Spent the end of summer watching them get run over!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccer?

I thought that AA county was the only county playing football...

AA county football is a joke. Their county champs get hammered every year in first round of states.

Like Reply Quote
Page 35 of 267 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard