Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Snipers Elite 5v5 Winter League just posted!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:36 PM
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:31 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:27 PM
Boys 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:09 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/27/20 10:07 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,116
Posts275,255
Members2,220
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310025 09/17/20 05:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He is the best player in the country, obviously he could have gone to any school in the nation. Are you guys really trying to suggest any school including the Ivies have academic standards for the #1 player? Clearly you don’t know a lot of players at those schools and/or have not been through the recruiting process with a top player.

The kid on 91 who committed to Hopkins is a better accomplishment. He'll have a great future. Very difficult academic school with terrific reputation globally.

What an ignorant statement. You have no idea of what type of future any of these kids will have. Most of the Perennial Top 20 lacrosse programs are all excellent schools and if the players work hard and stay out of trouble they can all have great futures. I only mention the (Top 20) because the discussion was focused on Top Tier recruits and the majority of the top recruits choose to go to the Top 20 caliber programs.

Green is a tough color to wear.

Be happy for all of the kids who are able to find right fit. Your kids mental health and happiness are extremely important. Princeton was just ranked the #1 university for the 10th straight year... over the years I have seen players transfer out of Princeton while other players seem to love it there. To each his own.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310034 09/17/20 07:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He is the best player in the country, obviously he could have gone to any school in the nation. Are you guys really trying to suggest any school including the Ivies have academic standards for the #1 player? Clearly you don’t know a lot of players at those schools and/or have not been through the recruiting process with a top player.

The kid on 91 who committed to Hopkins is a better accomplishment. He'll have a great future. Very difficult academic school with terrific reputation globally.

What an ignorant statement. You have no idea of what type of future any of these kids will have. Most of the Perennial Top 20 lacrosse programs are all excellent schools and if the players work hard and stay out of trouble they can all have great futures. I only mention the (Top 20) because the discussion was focused on Top Tier recruits and the majority of the top recruits choose to go to the Top 20 caliber programs.

Green is a tough color to wear.

Be happy for all of the kids who are able to find right fit. Your kids mental health and happiness are extremely important. Princeton was just ranked the #1 university for the 10th straight year... over the years I have seen players transfer out of Princeton while other players seem to love it there. To each his own.



#1 recruit in country goes to the #1 ranked team in the country Makes sense to me This board does crack me up all these psycho parents because the kids actually all get along All tht said just concerned with getting my son some looks with the dead period as obviously you are too

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310035 09/17/20 07:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yup, find a spot where your son will maximize minutes. And they are Juniors. If you hung onto the D1 dream for your son, it’s time to give it up. It’s not happening at this point. B team players can develop, at this point it is about playing time. How can you go to showcase in the fall having only played limited minutes in summer.[/


I really love this response. You know this comes from an angry individual that has never been through the recruiting process and never played a meaningful game of lacrosse in his life.



Dead period extended til Jan 1 terrible for 21,22 recruits[/quote]

NCAA is over reacting once again. Why extend this all the way to January? With all this I truly believe the spring is on jeopardy once again[/quote]

21’s out there really suffer. Many 22’s have larger window[/quote]

Wonder if next summer will be the same with the vaccine a year away[/quote]

Ridiculous

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310067 09/18/20 08:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yup, find a spot where your son will maximize minutes. And they are Juniors. If you hung onto the D1 dream for your son, it’s time to give it up. It’s not happening at this point. B team players can develop, at this point it is about playing time. How can you go to showcase in the fall having only played limited minutes in summer.[/


I really love this response. You know this comes from an angry individual that has never been through the recruiting process and never played a meaningful game of lacrosse in his life.



Dead period extended til Jan 1 terrible for 21,22 recruits

NCAA is over reacting once again. Why extend this all the way to January? With all this I truly believe the spring is on jeopardy once again[/quote]

21’s out there really suffer. Many 22’s have larger window[/quote]

Wonder if next summer will be the same with the vaccine a year away[/quote]

Ridiculous[/quote]

Many schools said they are waiting to be able to watch in person. Now with this how does it change fall lacrosse ?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #310135 09/19/20 03:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone care to post results from today’s 2022 tournament?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2022-11th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #310138 09/19/20 05:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone care to post results from today’s 2022 tournament?

The orange team looks pretty good, I guess

Like Reply Quote
Adult amusement
TheBackOfTheCage #310139 09/19/20 06:04 PM
L
LaurieGuize
Unregistered
LaurieGuize
Unregistered
L
smile .

Like Reply Quote
Re: Adult amusement
TheBackOfTheCage #310140 09/19/20 09:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yup, find a spot where your son will maximize minutes. And they are Juniors. If you hung onto the D1 dream for your son, it’s time to give it up. It’s not happening at this point. B team players can develop, at this point it is about playing time. How can you go to showcase in the fall having only played limited minutes in summer.[/





Dead period extended til Jan 1 terrible for 21,22 recruits

NCAA is over reacting once again. Why extend this all the way to January? With all this I truly believe the spring is on jeopardy once again

21’s out there really suffer. Many 22’s have larger window

Wonder if next summer will be the same with the vaccine a year away[/quote]

Ridiculous[/quote]

Many schools said they are waiting to be able to watch in person. Now with this how does it change fall lacrosse ?[/quote]






Film will remain important Clubs must make sure it is. good quality film

Like Reply Quote
Re: Adult amusement
Anonymous #310155 09/20/20 09:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone care to post results from today’s 2022 tournament?
Smash 3-0
Igloo 2-1 Lost to smash
Rebels 2-1 Lost to express
Express 2-1 lost to smash
Legacy 2-1 lost to smash
United 1-2
Flg 0-3
Rush 0-3

Like Reply Quote
Re: Adult amusement
Anonymous #310189 09/21/20 12:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expected better from United since they've always got so much to say. Prime example of talk is cheap.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Adult amusement
Anonymous #310207 09/21/20 05:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Expected better from United since they've always got so much to say. Prime example of talk is cheap.

Honestly, it’s at the point where it’s about contacts and connections. Look at the all the players that have left that since the creation of the Superteam. They left because there is no value to be on an independent club.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Adult amusement
TheBackOfTheCage #310257 09/22/20 11:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to RUSH! I thought they were the new super team?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Adult amusement
Anonymous #310346 09/23/20 10:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to RUSH! I thought they were the new super team?


I heard new super team was East Coast Elite! picked up some United and Smash kids?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Adult amusement
Anonymous #310348 09/23/20 10:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to RUSH! I thought they were the new super team?

I guess we will find out this weekend ? They are playing some good competition on Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Adult amusement
Anonymous #310355 09/23/20 11:07 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to RUSH! I thought they were the new super team?


I heard new super team was East Coast Elite! picked up some United and Smash kids?


Who is East coast? Another new team looking for glory??

Like Reply Quote
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4