BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well.....I’d love to hear about the this “Landon incident” because this is the first I’m hearing of it. I don’t believe a word of that story.
You don't believe a spoiled rich kid from Landon would make racists comments??? I think a level of racial superiority is on the admissions application and 100% a requisite if you play lax. Even if you have no knowledge of the discussed incident, you'd have to be an stunad to think Landon doesn't breed racism.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to clarify, no middie from Gonzaga that plays madlax went to Next Level...looks like we probably have some uneducated teens on the BOTC who can’t spell. Young man, its “left” madlax not “laughed.”
There's a middie going to Gonzaga who's been on the team for years who is now on the Next Level Blue Roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, the big middie went to next level 2023 to play with his bullis buddies and to prepare for high school. The defenseman who left goes to SJC and the attackman that left go to SJC...so the SJC has everything to do with it you stunad.

So the Bullis kid can leave to play with his Bullis buddies but the SJC attackman and defenseman cannot leave to play with their St. John’s buddies?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, the big middie went to next level 2023 to play with his bullis buddies and to prepare for high school. The defenseman who left goes to SJC and the attackman that left go to SJC...so the SJC has everything to do with it you stunad.

So the Bullis kid can leave to play with his Bullis buddies but the SJC attackman and defenseman cannot leave to play with their St. John’s buddies?

Madlax owner/ 2024 Coach is crazy and the families made the decision to leave long before the summer was over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous....clearly this persons posting a bunch of BS. No one, and I mean no one, has been in school since February so I hardly doubt anything happened at any school much less at Landon. heck, those same players could of left before the summer season even started if they really wanted to. Pretty obvious the SJC coach did some phone calls behind the scenes to recruit the same players he was after for high school. Looks like a good way for a high school to get black balled by a club team. Should be interesting to see how things pan out next year for ML. At least it Kingsview Middle School. will make things a little more fair considering that teams dominance over the last 4-5 years.

The big middie who left for next level goes to Bullis. The defenseman who laughed for next level goes to Georgetown prep. The midfielder who left for next level goes to Gonzaga. And attack men and a defenseman who go to St. John’s left for next level.
What does the St. John’s coach have to do with these kids RUNNING away from the crazy coach?
Talk about self deception. Look in the mirror.

At the end of the day, the incident at Landon happened, and it happened again in the summer. And like the previous person said, 3 of 5 defections don't go to SJC so I think we can agree that this is not a case of HS coach pooling their player to a team.
Believe what you want but the Landon story is true and is probably why the defected. That many starter players from the top team don't suddenly leave the team without a significant reason.

Which Madlax/ Landon kid?
The white one. Oh, right, that's all of the Madlax Landon kids, and the entire team this fall.

100% happened. A big reason why all those kids left. Also, the families were just tired of the coach.
Something no one has mentioned, two Prep kids left.
A D man and the lefty attackman.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well.....I’d love to hear about the this “Landon incident” because this is the first I’m hearing of it. I don’t believe a word of that story.

The George Huguely Bears on Wilson Ln would NEVER protect one of their own. Especially their best 2024 who happens to play Madlax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know whether this incident happened or not, nor even what the “incident” is. But your assumption that rich people are likely to be racist is wrong, and you ought to refrain from spreading it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ridiculous....clearly this persons posting a bunch of BS. No one, and I mean no one, has been in school since February so I hardly doubt anything happened at any school much less at Landon. heck, those same players could of left before the summer season even started if they really wanted to. Pretty obvious the SJC coach did some phone calls behind the scenes to recruit the same players he was after for high school. Looks like a good way for a high school to get black balled by a club team. Should be interesting to see how things pan out next year for ML. At least it Kingsview Middle School. will make things a little more fair considering that teams dominance over the last 4-5 years.

The big middie who left for next level goes to Bullis. The defenseman who laughed for next level goes to Georgetown prep. The midfielder who left for next level goes to Gonzaga. And attack men and a defenseman who go to St. John’s left for next level.
What does the St. John’s coach have to do with these kids RUNNING away from the crazy coach?
Talk about self deception. Look in the mirror.

At the end of the day, the incident at Landon happened, and it happened again in the summer. And like the previous person said, 3 of 5 defections don't go to SJC so I think we can agree that this is not a case of HS coach pooling their player to a team.
Believe what you want but the Landon story is true and is probably why the defected. That many starter players from the top team don't suddenly leave the team without a significant reason.

Which Madlax/ Landon kid?
The white one. Oh, right, that's all of the Madlax Landon kids, and the entire team this fall.

Hold on, stop the presses right now. You are telling me there is a lax team made up entirely of white kids. I just can't, I just don't really know what to say at this point. Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention. It's hard to tell at these tournaments with all the racial disparity!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my sources are correct, at least 8 kids left Madlax in Spring/Summer, many of them starters. That's really going to shake things up this fall.
Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If my sources are correct, at least 8 kids left Madlax in Spring/Summer, many of them starters. That's really going to shake things up this fall.
Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

Not from MD but our team played Madlax a few times through the years. Although we never beat them but came "close" once or twice, we circle calendar bec it lifts the team to try to beat the best. Its like fighting Iron Mike and we're hoping to be Buster Douglas that day. As parents, we're at awe at how good they play as a team, no let up. It'll be sad if that team is not the same dominant force even though entering HS is a big change for all clubs. Question is, who is the new team or teams that we circle our calendar for.. Is it still Madlax? or Next Level?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly you have zero clue what in the heck you're talking about!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No middie from madlax went to next level this past season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course they can and they should...but that’s a totally different reason than blaming racial injustices.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well put...not sure about Madlax at this point but I definitely wouldn’t be circling Next Level that’s for sure. They’ve had the talent there for years and getting a couple of kids that never really played at madlax to shift over won’t push them over the edge. Unfortunately, 19 from madlax won’t be able to do it all for Next Level. Although, he will be one heck of an upgrade for that squad at attack. Their current attack is soft with no fight or ride in them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well put...not sure about Madlax at this point but I definitely wouldn’t be circling Next Level that’s for sure. They’ve had the talent there for years and getting a couple of kids that never really played at madlax to shift over won’t push them over the edge. Unfortunately, 19 from madlax won’t be able to do it all for Next Level. Although, he will be one heck of an upgrade for that squad at attack. Their current attack is soft with no fight or ride in them.

Not a NL parent, but they picked up 3 of the top starters from Madlax (A, D, D), plus they also picked up some top players from other clubs. I agree that most of their attack was soft, but they have significantly upgraded there and in D. Their Midfield was the strength of the unit and they did not loose anyone. With all of the additions, they should be causing some trouble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

All these kids left because the Madlax 2024 coach is crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More about the kids who left Madlax due to the controlling coach and possible slur used.
The best lefty attackman left, the two defensemen, the speedy attackman, the big bullis middie.
The big middie was just written up by Inside Lacrosse as a dominate player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a madlax parent here and NL picked up a, as in one, starter, 19. There are actually other reasons the other two went over to NL. And FYI, one of them was an lsm who was playing behind the best lsm in the country and clearly was not happy about his playing time and the other one you are correct about, was a d-pole who’s was siting as the 3rd to 4th guy depending on who they played and who all showed up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a madlax parent here and NL picked up a, as in one, starter, 19. There are actually other reasons the other two went over to NL. And FYI, one of them was an lsm who was playing behind the best lsm in the country and clearly was not happy about his playing time and the other one you are correct about, was a d-pole who’s was siting as the 3rd to 4th guy depending on who they played and who all showed up.

Wrong. They left because Madlax owner is giant D.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. They left because Madlax owner is giant D.

Funny.
Why did the Bullis kid leave? He was a starter.
Multiple parents have confirmed the stud Landon middie dropped the N bomb on him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

Fast attack, SJC
Lefty attack, Prep
Big mid, Bullis
M, Gonzaga
D, Prep
D, SJC
Two D, Gonzaga

Is it true that all but one, are holdbacks?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a Madlax parent here and it is critical that you belong to Chevy Chase CC and speak poorly of any school other than Landon, and Prep.
Diversity is a shortcoming and the only Landon will send your kid to a strong academic college. The other high schools are too diverse and admissions departments know this critical information regarding curriculum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two of them are double hold backs....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the new and improved NL team got a little wake up call this weekend....lol!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure I follow, other than you sound like you might of had too much to drink....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm, by "best lsm in the country," do you mean the undersized Landon kid whose dad is 5'8". Yeah, let's see how good you think he is in 2 years, when he is going up against 6'2", 210 lb guys. He is way too small to make it at pole at the next level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m assuming they meant that NL lost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a Madlax parent here and it is critical that you belong to Chevy Chase CC and speak poorly of any school other than Landon, and Prep.
Diversity is a shortcoming and the only Landon will send your kid to a strong academic college. The other high schools are too diverse and admissions departments know this critical information regarding curriculum.

I am a Madlax parent/coach here and it is also critical that you never call a black kid a starter. Instead, you make them do all the work, and then let your white kids/sons take all the credit for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correct...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear any results from hoco league tonight? Wonder if the mighty new NL team lost again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am a Madlax parent/coach here and it is also critical that you never call a black kid a starter. Instead, you make them do all the work, and then let your white kids/sons take all the credit for it.

What is in the water down there in Montgomery County? First I watch a video of a huge crowd of whites chanting and kneeling we will do what ever you want to some Black guy with a bullhorn, looked cult like. and now I hear you are using blacks as workers to give credit to whites? LOL...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear any results from hoco league tonight? Wonder if the mighty new NL team lost again?

Crabs lost to Looneys B team

NL blew out Crabs Old Bay (former Looneys) (10 - 4)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incorrect. Crabs won 7-5 over Looneys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys B team is Old bay!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

B teams are a great place to be if you love the game and just want to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now you know that is not true, if you have nothing to say, just don't say anything.

Why would the big bad crabs invest in a B team.

How would a B team make it to the finals of MAJOR summer tournaments (such as Crab Feast)? What tournaments did your so called "A team" even play in.

I am not affiliated with Old Bay, but they are definitely a good A team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old bay/Old Looneys A team only beat the new Looneys team 6-5 in a game last week. Both teams seem to be pretty equal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jewel left to play with his bullis buds and is playing up
AP still there with the blazing speed but other kids catching up with both size and speed. Attack left for st. J
Coach at nl. LSM not happy w/ pt went to NL.
All kids going to Gonzaga have to look at their situation
Commute, fall sports. Traditionally many kids play freshman fB and have a blast. Eagles will be stacked in lax for years Their 24 class is strong. 5/6 top offensive players and stud lsm & Cd. I hope Coach realizes how stacked they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tazzie here. Gotta agree with the assessment provided by my 91 brethren. LIE just doesn’t have the firepower to compete with top AA teams. Nothing close. It’s all Taz and Pack on the island. Nobody else in the conversation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old bay/Old Looneys A team only beat the new Looneys team 6-5 in a game last week. Both teams seem to be pretty equal.
Jewel left to play with his bullis buds and is playing up
AP still there with the blazing speed but other kids catching up with both size and speed. Attack left for st. J
Coach at nl. LSM not happy w/ pt went to NL.
All kids going to Gonzaga have to look at their situation
Commute, fall sports. Traditionally many kids play freshman fB and have a blast. Eagles will be stacked in lax for years Their 24 class is strong. 5/6 top offensive players and stud lsm & Cd. I hope Coach realizes how stacked they are.

They are always stacked. Mater Dei feeds Gonzaga and Prep all the reclasses. Shameful those two programs ever lose a game...

Like Reply Quote
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard