Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nope, they lost to the the Hawks.

In there last meeting hawks lost to tigers.
They played twice in the same week and split. Tigers won 5-4 and Hawks won 12-4. Both excellent teams, but Hawks are better.

So we will see you two at the WSYL? LMAO

Hawks won’t play in WSYL, it is a waste of time and money. Hawks are clearly #1 in the country, they don’t need to travel all over the country to prove that.[/quote]

You win. Hawks are the best. Now please go back to the Maryland thread. Your obsessions with Long Island lacrosse is weird

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309900 09/16/20 03:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, they lost to the the Hawks.

In there last meeting hawks lost to tigers.
They played twice in the same week and split. Tigers won 5-4 and Hawks won 12-4. Both excellent teams, but Hawks are better.

So we will see you two at the WSYL? LMAO

Hawks won’t play in WSYL, it is a waste of time and money. Hawks are clearly #1 in the country, they don’t need to travel all over the country to prove that.[/quote]

It's in MD this year so have your 2026's drive themselves there!!! I'll pay for the gas and you won't need a hotel room! Next excuse Chip!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309905 09/16/20 03:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong....Hawks dad . Hawks do not qualify due to being too old . Sure you're the best in the country just a year older than everyone else in the same bracket.
WSYL age cutoff is Sept 1st, same as schools in Maryland (and any other area who logically has an age cutoff inline with when schools start the year). We have no interest in wasting money to fly across the country and play the same teams we do on the East Coast.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309926 09/16/20 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong....Hawks dad . Hawks do not qualify due to being too old . Sure you're the best in the country just a year older than everyone else in the same bracket.
WSYL age cutoff is Sept 1st, same as schools in Maryland (and any other area who logically has an age cutoff inline with when schools start the year). We have no interest in wasting money to fly across the country and play the same teams we do on the East Coast.

WSYL is in Maryland this year. Interesting. Will it lose it's luster without the rocky mountain backdrop? Or is the new back drop the md holdbacks standing on the sidelines, not able to play?

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #309940 09/16/20 10:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the top age appropriate teams that will compete at the World Series?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #309949 09/17/20 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is that the top 15 to 20 teams according to Us Club Lax all have hold backs and wouldn't be participating. The WSYL is more of a B team championship, so nobody really cares that much.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309952 09/17/20 08:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My guess is that the top 15 to 20 teams according to Us Club Lax all have hold backs and wouldn't be participating. The WSYL is more of a B team championship, so nobody really cares that much.

OK Chip. We will even have a couple of kids from the 2025 team playing at the WSYL that have birthdays prior to Sept 1. So your 2026 holdbacks are even older than some of our 2025's. Come on Chip, the WSYL is in MD this year, bring your age appropriate team to it, get spanked and you can take your 2028 holdback to the Green Turtle after.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309953 09/17/20 08:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team who competes there would be age appropriate. Tons of teams have a few holdbacks who they would just leave off the squad for this if they want to play.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309966 09/17/20 09:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK Chip. We will even have a couple of kids from the 2025 team playing at the WSYL that have birthdays prior to Sept 1. So your 2026 holdbacks are even older than some of our 2025's. Come on Chip, the WSYL is in MD this year, bring your age appropriate team to it, get spanked and you can take your 2028 holdback to the Green Turtle after.

It's too early to sound this drunk....yet here we are. Put down the bottle Vinny! Your 5k is totally worth it. Hahahahahaha

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309970 09/17/20 10:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's too early to sound this drunk....yet here we are. Put down the bottle Vinny! Your 5k is totally worth it. Hahahahahaha

Hands down the Towermen are going to win it!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #309977 09/17/20 11:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fact is your on here beating your chest how kids 2 years older are "the best" in the 2026 age group Chip. So go put some more Old Bay on your fries at the Green Turtle and when you have too many wine spritzers, at least you will have your 2026 stud as a designated driver!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309988 09/17/20 01:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WSYL in MD! Haha. No more excuses boys!

My kid wants to compete against the best on age kids.

If you tout you’re the best, but don’t show up this year at WSYL, you’re a _______. (Rhymes with Woosy)

I truly hope you show. Win or lose...My kid wants to play the against best.

Time to put up, or shut up.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309995 09/17/20 01:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you tout you’re the best, but don’t show up this year at WSYL, you’re a _______. (Rhymes with Woosy)

Your 12 year old doesn't care about the competition, he just want to play lax and have fun. YOU want him to platy against the Hawks so that if his team wins, YOU can brag to your buddies that your boy is a stud or more likely a role player on a really good team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310001 09/17/20 02:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha

Your 12 year old doesn't care about the competition, he just want to play lax and have fun. YOU want him to platy against the Hawks so that if his team wins, YOU can brag to your buddies that your boy is a stud or more likely a role player on a really good team.

Lame. Put up or shut up!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #310009 09/17/20 02:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha

Lame. Put up or shut up!

FACT: No top team is going to WSYL. WSYL will be an assembly of B teams showcasing dropped balls, loose ball mosh pits and bad coaching. Keep your money and use your time on something more worthwhile.

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard