Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Looney's Boys Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 10/20/20 10:28 PM
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/20/20 10:22 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 10/20/20 10:22 PM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 10/20/20 10:21 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,112
Posts274,180
Members2,218
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 85 of 130 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 129 130
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309898 09/16/20 03:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After the beat down the FCA kid took from PA Roughriders, I don't think they will be coming down to play in HOCO
Those two teams played a clean game a week later. No need to bring that up again.
I don't think FCA has ever played a "clean" game. Their coach would not stand for a full game of classy play without the cheap shots.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309901 09/16/20 03:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am surprised Looneys beat FCA so easily. how did Zingos get in this division over Next Level?

Why?? FCA lacks elite players at several positions. Long year for FCA

We won 3 out of the 4 tournaments we played in this summer and were just ranked in the top 15 in the country. This team is much improved and will continue to get better with added talent!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309902 09/16/20 03:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After the beat down the FCA kid took from PA Roughriders, I don't think they will be coming down to play in HOCO
Those two teams played a clean game a week later. No need to bring that up again.
I don't think FCA has ever played a "clean" game. Their coach would not stand for a full game of classy play without the cheap shots.

Tell your son to stink it up and grow a pair; its a physical sport. And stay off the field dad and stop threatening kids!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #309904 09/16/20 03:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We won 3 out of the 4 tournaments we played in this summer and were just ranked in the top 15 in the country. This team is much improved and will continue to get better with added talent!!


But you didn't add any talent...In fact you have lost some pretty good talent in the last 2 years.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #309908 09/16/20 04:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is correct, FCA is indeed ranked 15th in the country. Yesterday US Club lacrosse posted new revised rankings because they originally omitted certain tournaments. Here are the new national rankings of the local teams, including PA Roughriders as an Honorary MD/VA team since they have made so many friends in these parts. There are multiple True teams listed but I am not sure which is the Annapolis team that used to be Diamondbacks and would consider itself part of this list. Whether you like the order or not, it is amazing to have six top 20 national teams clustered in one league!

Hawks - 1
MadLax - 10
VLC - 13
FCA - 15
Looneys - 16
BLC - 18
PA RR - 23
Crabs - 29
NextLevel - 49

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309912 09/16/20 04:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never seen anything like that PA Roughrider Dad. If the organization was smart they would cut ties.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309913 09/16/20 05:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the 91 team that was in Hoco Elite a year ago and to AYLC?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309915 09/16/20 05:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These look about right to me. We will know more after Fall Hoco. It is a shame MadLax is not playing. Kind of nice not having the Hawks and the legitimate 2026 teams can battle it out on an even field.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #309916 09/16/20 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys and their roster of rec kids is going to roll through HOCO elite division this fall. Everyone was clowning on the rec kids they added for the summer tournaments, but no one is really laughing now.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309922 09/16/20 06:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looneys and their roster of rec kids is going to roll through HOCO elite division this fall. Everyone was clowning on the rec kids they added for the summer tournaments, but no one is really laughing now.

HA, Ha, Ha!!!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309924 09/16/20 07:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happened to the 91 team that was in Hoco Elite a year ago and to AYLC?
team 91 is 22nd

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309932 09/16/20 09:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The question about BLC is not that they lost by 3 to a strong VLC team, but that they only beat Roughriders by 1. Roughriders lost 16-3 in their second game and are unlikely to come within 10 goals of anybody other than Zingos.
I guess they should have held tryouts.
I saw the RR game with BLC because we were there early for the next game. They played one goalie against BLC. A different goalie started the VLC game and the score was bad by halftime. They are better than the 16-3 score showed. They won’t beat VLC, but they have played us better than they did Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309933 09/16/20 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

Why the step back for Bethesda this year? Seems like some teams upgraded and they took a step back after tryouts.

BLC literally has 5 boys in casts due to broken bones playing lax/ accidents. This in a team that only carries 22 kids.

On Sunday they had 10 minutes rest before they played VLC who was playing their first game of the day.

Take from that what you will.

Wow. That’s a lot of broken bones on one team. You would think that would be noticeable on a sideline, 5 casts.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309934 09/16/20 09:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have never seen anything like that PA Roughrider Dad. If the organization was smart they would cut ties.
Stop crying, FCA dad, your boy was squared up with the PA RR kid and got dropped, plain and simple. He’s soft and ran into someone who isn’t. It’s not appropriate within the game and the RR player rightfully got suspended, but you have to admit your kid bought off more than he could chew and paid the price. There were parents from both teams all over the field trying to keep control and the kids safe but the maniac FCA coach charging the field triggered the dad to protect his son.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309937 09/16/20 09:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is correct, FCA is indeed ranked 15th in the country. Yesterday US Club lacrosse posted new revised rankings because they originally omitted certain tournaments. Here are the new national rankings of the local teams, including PA Roughriders as an Honorary MD/VA team since they have made so many friends in these parts. There are multiple True teams listed but I am not sure which is the Annapolis team that used to be Diamondbacks and would consider itself part of this list. Whether you like the order or not, it is amazing to have six top 20 national teams clustered in one league!

Hawks - 1
MadLax - 10
VLC - 13
FCA - 15
Looneys - 16
BLC - 18
PA RR - 23
Crabs - 29
NextLevel - 49
Lol, I love the PA RR inclusion. Not sure if it’s just a BOTC thing or not, but really feels like the are a local 2026 team with all the attention they get around here.

Like Reply Quote
Page 85 of 130 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 129 130
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4