BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 267 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

Why the step back for Bethesda this year? Seems like some teams upgraded and they took a step back after tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is that VLC 2026 is the second best team in MD/VA. BLC dads whining and madlax dads hiding. VLC will finish first in HOCO A this Fall. No other 2026 team has improved as much as VLC last 2 years. Hawks proved over the summer number one belongs to them. Madlax won’t play VLC. Can’t hide forever. Check HOCO results ever Monday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised Looneys beat FCA so easily. how did Zingos get in this division over Next Level?

Why?? FCA lacks elite players at several positions. Long year for FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is that VLC 2026 is the second best team in MD/VA. BLC dads whining and madlax dads hiding. VLC will finish first in HOCO A this Fall. No other 2026 team has improved as much as VLC last 2 years. Hawks proved over the summer number one belongs to them. Madlax won’t play VLC. Can’t hide forever. Check HOCO results ever Monday.
Last time we spoke about VLC, weren't they losing Blue Hen to PA Roughriders and then crying about it? VLC is not elite when you lose to PA teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost to PA team this summer and still elite. When did your team beat Hawks?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last time we spoke about VLC, weren't they losing Blue Hen to PA Roughriders and then crying about it? VLC is not elite when you lose to PA teams.
What's your point? We also beat PA RR that weekend and they are as good or better than these opponents. Now we run HoCo league!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC Dad, did it occur to you that maybe the person trolling you on the other board is not even from VLC? VLC is looking for respect at the Elite level, and as far as I know, their only two wins against Elite teams were over BLC. So it’s not really in their own interest to trash BLC and to say that BLC is not Elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

Why the step back for Bethesda this year? Seems like some teams upgraded and they took a step back after tryouts.

BLC literally has 5 boys in casts due to broken bones playing lax/ accidents. This in a team that only carries 22 kids.

On Sunday they had 10 minutes rest before they played VLC who was playing their first game of the day.

Take from that what you will.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys will destroy VLC Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BLC literally has 5 boys in casts due to broken bones playing lax/ accidents. This in a team that only carries 22 kids.

On Sunday they had 10 minutes rest before they played VLC who was playing their first game of the day.

Obviously you are making excuses, That is what I make from that .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously you are making excuses, That is what I make from that .

You are obviously highly educated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW. 5 kids with broken bones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question about BLC is not that they lost by 3 to a strong VLC team, but that they only beat Roughriders by 1. Roughriders lost 16-3 in their second game and are unlikely to come within 10 goals of anybody other than Zingos.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons team is not playing in the HOCO Fall League unfortunately but I was surprised by the FCA/Looney's score and the BLC/VLC score; any insight on these games? I am assuming FCA was missing alot of kids due to other Fall sports and it looks like BLC has some injuries?????

I also heard crabs has a few holdbacks now..........that is NOT Surprisng.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question about BLC is not that they lost by 3 to a strong VLC team, but that they only beat Roughriders by 1. Roughriders lost 16-3 in their second game and are unlikely to come within 10 goals of anybody other than Zingos.
I guess they should have held tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow your son's team is not even playing and you are analyzing the other seventh grade teams. Now that is dedication, or something.

All teams are missing players for the fall, including the winning teams (which you don't hear about), so there is not much surprising about these games.

Aside from Zingos and Roughriders, I expect that anybody in the division could beat the others on any given Sunday.

what exactly did you want to know - upset with the MadLax roster size and looking for a new team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow your son's team is not even playing and you are analyzing the other seventh grade teams. Now that is dedication, or something.

All teams are missing players for the fall, including the winning teams (which you don't hear about), so there is not much surprising about these games.

Aside from Zingos and Roughriders, I expect that anybody in the division could beat the others on any given Sunday.

what exactly did you want to know - upset with the MadLax roster size and looking for a new team?
Roughriders should bring down their PA team for these games. We've played both and the PA team is probably 5-6 goals better than the MD squad which makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the beat down the FCA kid took from PA Roughriders, I don't think they will be coming down to play in HOCO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the beat down the FCA kid took from PA Roughriders, I don't think they will be coming down to play in HOCO
Those two teams played a clean game a week later. No need to bring that up again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those two teams played a clean game a week later. No need to bring that up again.

That was the 9-9 game against the best defense in the country apparently; what happened dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think FCA has ever played a "clean" game. Their coach would not stand for a full game of classy play without the cheap shots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised Looneys beat FCA so easily. how did Zingos get in this division over Next Level?

Why?? FCA lacks elite players at several positions. Long year for FCA

We won 3 out of the 4 tournaments we played in this summer and were just ranked in the top 15 in the country. This team is much improved and will continue to get better with added talent!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think FCA has ever played a "clean" game. Their coach would not stand for a full game of classy play without the cheap shots.

Tell your son to stink it up and grow a pair; its a physical sport. And stay off the field dad and stop threatening kids!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We won 3 out of the 4 tournaments we played in this summer and were just ranked in the top 15 in the country. This team is much improved and will continue to get better with added talent!!

But you didn't add any talent...In fact you have lost some pretty good talent in the last 2 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is correct, FCA is indeed ranked 15th in the country. Yesterday US Club lacrosse posted new revised rankings because they originally omitted certain tournaments. Here are the new national rankings of the local teams, including PA Roughriders as an Honorary MD/VA team since they have made so many friends in these parts. There are multiple True teams listed but I am not sure which is the Annapolis team that used to be Diamondbacks and would consider itself part of this list. Whether you like the order or not, it is amazing to have six top 20 national teams clustered in one league!

Hawks - 1
MadLax - 10
VLC - 13
FCA - 15
Looneys - 16
BLC - 18
PA RR - 23
Crabs - 29
NextLevel - 49

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never seen anything like that PA Roughrider Dad. If the organization was smart they would cut ties.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the 91 team that was in Hoco Elite a year ago and to AYLC?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These look about right to me. We will know more after Fall Hoco. It is a shame MadLax is not playing. Kind of nice not having the Hawks and the legitimate 2026 teams can battle it out on an even field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys and their roster of rec kids is going to roll through HOCO elite division this fall. Everyone was clowning on the rec kids they added for the summer tournaments, but no one is really laughing now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys and their roster of rec kids is going to roll through HOCO elite division this fall. Everyone was clowning on the rec kids they added for the summer tournaments, but no one is really laughing now.

HA, Ha, Ha!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the 91 team that was in Hoco Elite a year ago and to AYLC?
team 91 is 22nd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess they should have held tryouts.
I saw the RR game with BLC because we were there early for the next game. They played one goalie against BLC. A different goalie started the VLC game and the score was bad by halftime. They are better than the 16-3 score showed. They won’t beat VLC, but they have played us better than they did Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. That’s a lot of broken bones on one team. You would think that would be noticeable on a sideline, 5 casts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have never seen anything like that PA Roughrider Dad. If the organization was smart they would cut ties.
Stop crying, FCA dad, your boy was squared up with the PA RR kid and got dropped, plain and simple. He’s soft and ran into someone who isn’t. It’s not appropriate within the game and the RR player rightfully got suspended, but you have to admit your kid bought off more than he could chew and paid the price. There were parents from both teams all over the field trying to keep control and the kids safe but the maniac FCA coach charging the field triggered the dad to protect his son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is correct, FCA is indeed ranked 15th in the country. Yesterday US Club lacrosse posted new revised rankings because they originally omitted certain tournaments. Here are the new national rankings of the local teams, including PA Roughriders as an Honorary MD/VA team since they have made so many friends in these parts. There are multiple True teams listed but I am not sure which is the Annapolis team that used to be Diamondbacks and would consider itself part of this list. Whether you like the order or not, it is amazing to have six top 20 national teams clustered in one league!

Hawks - 1
MadLax - 10
VLC - 13
FCA - 15
Looneys - 16
BLC - 18
PA RR - 23
Crabs - 29
NextLevel - 49
Lol, I love the PA RR inclusion. Not sure if it’s just a BOTC thing or not, but really feels like the are a local 2026 team with all the attention they get around here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why? what happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HA, Ha, Ha!!!

Laugh all you want...like 30% of that Looneys roster are rec kids, and they will roll through everyone but the Hawks. I see a lot of teams getting humbled by this group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HA, Ha, Ha!!!

Laugh all you want...like 30% of that Looneys roster are rec kids, and they will roll through everyone but the Hawks. I see a lot of teams getting humbled by this group.

All this means is Looney's had tryouts and the better players made the team. Congrats to the kids from rec who got bigger, faster and better. They are no longer rec. I saw this team play this summer and they were pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HA, Ha, Ha!!!

All this means is Looney's had tryouts and the better players made the team. Congrats to the kids from rec who got bigger, faster and better. They are no longer rec. I saw this team play this summer and they were pretty good.

I love the fact that parents have issues with kids coming from rec to play club; my guess is 99% of the kids playing on a club team today started their lacrosse careers playing at the local rec!! Kudos to the kids who have made the jump and working hard to get better; lets hope the parents don't screw up your journey with their mania!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores from 9/13 (if you're gonna quote scores get em right)
BLC 6 vs Roughriders 5
BLC 4 vs VLC 7

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 267 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard