Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 10:33 AM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 10:31 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 10:19 AM
New England Prep School Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 09:54 AM
Boys 2025
by Anonymous - 11/24/20 09:52 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,141
Posts277,529
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 174 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 173 174
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309826 09/15/20 09:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The reality is that VLC 2026 is the second best team in MD/VA. BLC dads whining and madlax dads hiding. VLC will finish first in HOCO A this Fall. No other 2026 team has improved as much as VLC last 2 years. Hawks proved over the summer number one belongs to them. Madlax won’t play VLC. Can’t hide forever. Check HOCO results ever Monday.
Last time we spoke about VLC, weren't they losing Blue Hen to PA Roughriders and then crying about it? VLC is not elite when you lose to PA teams.
What's your point? We also beat PA RR that weekend and they are as good or better than these opponents. Now we run HoCo league!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309827 09/15/20 09:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC Dad, did it occur to you that maybe the person trolling you on the other board is not even from VLC? VLC is looking for respect at the Elite level, and as far as I know, their only two wins against Elite teams were over BLC. So it’s not really in their own interest to trash BLC and to say that BLC is not Elite.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309832 09/16/20 05:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

Why the step back for Bethesda this year? Seems like some teams upgraded and they took a step back after tryouts.

BLC literally has 5 boys in casts due to broken bones playing lax/ accidents. This in a team that only carries 22 kids.

On Sunday they had 10 minutes rest before they played VLC who was playing their first game of the day.

Take from that what you will.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309833 09/16/20 05:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The reality is that VLC 2026 is the second best team in MD/VA. BLC dads whining and madlax dads hiding. VLC will finish first in HOCO A this Fall. No other 2026 team has improved as much as VLC last 2 years. Hawks proved over the summer number one belongs to them. Madlax won’t play VLC. Can’t hide forever. Check HOCO results ever Monday.

Looneys will destroy VLC Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309834 09/16/20 05:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

Why the step back for Bethesda this year? Seems like some teams upgraded and they took a step back after tryouts.

BLC literally has 5 boys in casts due to broken bones playing lax/ accidents. This in a team that only carries 22 kids.

On Sunday they had 10 minutes rest before they played VLC who was playing their first game of the day.

Take from that what you will.

Obviously you are making excuses, That is what I make from that .

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309835 09/16/20 06:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

Why the step back for Bethesda this year? Seems like some teams upgraded and they took a step back after tryouts.

BLC literally has 5 boys in casts due to broken bones playing lax/ accidents. This in a team that only carries 22 kids.

On Sunday they had 10 minutes rest before they played VLC who was playing their first game of the day.

Take from that what you will.

Obviously you are making excuses, That is what I make from that .

You are obviously highly educated.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #309837 09/16/20 07:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW. 5 kids with broken bones.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309838 09/16/20 07:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The question about BLC is not that they lost by 3 to a strong VLC team, but that they only beat Roughriders by 1. Roughriders lost 16-3 in their second game and are unlikely to come within 10 goals of anybody other than Zingos.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #309844 09/16/20 08:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons team is not playing in the HOCO Fall League unfortunately but I was surprised by the FCA/Looney's score and the BLC/VLC score; any insight on these games? I am assuming FCA was missing alot of kids due to other Fall sports and it looks like BLC has some injuries?????

I also heard crabs has a few holdbacks now..........that is NOT Surprisng.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309852 09/16/20 09:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The question about BLC is not that they lost by 3 to a strong VLC team, but that they only beat Roughriders by 1. Roughriders lost 16-3 in their second game and are unlikely to come within 10 goals of anybody other than Zingos.
I guess they should have held tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309853 09/16/20 09:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow your son's team is not even playing and you are analyzing the other seventh grade teams. Now that is dedication, or something.

All teams are missing players for the fall, including the winning teams (which you don't hear about), so there is not much surprising about these games.

Aside from Zingos and Roughriders, I expect that anybody in the division could beat the others on any given Sunday.

what exactly did you want to know - upset with the MadLax roster size and looking for a new team?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309870 09/16/20 11:14 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow your son's team is not even playing and you are analyzing the other seventh grade teams. Now that is dedication, or something.

All teams are missing players for the fall, including the winning teams (which you don't hear about), so there is not much surprising about these games.

Aside from Zingos and Roughriders, I expect that anybody in the division could beat the others on any given Sunday.

what exactly did you want to know - upset with the MadLax roster size and looking for a new team?
Roughriders should bring down their PA team for these games. We've played both and the PA team is probably 5-6 goals better than the MD squad which makes no sense.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
TheBackOfTheCage #309888 09/16/20 01:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the beat down the FCA kid took from PA Roughriders, I don't think they will be coming down to play in HOCO

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309891 09/16/20 01:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After the beat down the FCA kid took from PA Roughriders, I don't think they will be coming down to play in HOCO
Those two teams played a clean game a week later. No need to bring that up again.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309893 09/16/20 02:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After the beat down the FCA kid took from PA Roughriders, I don't think they will be coming down to play in HOCO
Those two teams played a clean game a week later. No need to bring that up again.

That was the 9-9 game against the best defense in the country apparently; what happened dad?

Like Reply Quote
Page 84 of 174 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 173 174
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4