Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/23/20 09:54 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/23/20 09:51 PM
Boys 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/23/20 09:47 PM
Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/23/20 08:59 PM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 09/23/20 08:46 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,090
Posts272,655
Members2,208
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 150 of 151 1 2 148 149 150 151
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309800 09/15/20 03:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yesterday was opening weekend, there's no scores posted yet. Who is supposed to do that? Also, the bleachers in the stadiums were chained off. Why aren't spectators allowed to sit down? Being able to spread out across the bleachers provides more social distancing distance than everyone having to stand along the fence! HoCo take the chains down!

That does seem a** backwards

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309804 09/15/20 03:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yesterday was opening weekend, there's no scores posted yet. Who is supposed to do that? Also, the bleachers in the stadiums were chained off. Why aren't spectators allowed to sit down? Being able to spread out across the bleachers provides more social distancing distance than everyone having to stand along the fence! HoCo take the chains down!

That does seem a** backwards
It’s absolutely ridiculous. It is not rocket science Howard County.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #309824 09/15/20 10:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put on a mask

People are not following the guidelines posted by HoCo. Get it together or HoCo is going to shut it down.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #309830 09/15/20 10:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
30+ state playing high school football. It’s all political hogwash at this point.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
TLaxOne #309836 09/16/20 08:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I noticed tourney machine removed the lower age group divisions for FAALL league sponsored by Hoganlax. Any information?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309840 09/16/20 08:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yesterday was opening weekend, there's no scores posted yet. Who is supposed to do that? Also, the bleachers in the stadiums were chained off. Why aren't spectators allowed to sit down? Being able to spread out across the bleachers provides more social distancing distance than everyone having to stand along the fence! HoCo take the chains down!

That does seem a** backwards
It’s absolutely ridiculous. It is not rocket science Howard County.
I asked and HoCo's response was that they don't have the capacity to clean the bleachers between games.....

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309841 09/16/20 08:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
COVID isn’t “political hogwash.”

The chances of a youth lacrosse player dying from COVID are extremely low. But if they catch it, the virus could still have an adverse impact on their health (lung and heart damage, etc). And they can still spread it to people with higher risk factors (grandparents, siblings with pre-existing conditions, etc.).

Please be smart, kind, and look out for yourself and others. Wear a mask. Use commonsense.

The virus doesn’t have a brain. We do. The only thing stopping us from defeating COVID is people who think it’s a ‘hoax.’

If every player, coach, and fan takes HOCO’s COVID protocols seriously then the kids can safely play lacrosse. If you don’t, they’ll shut it down and the season will be over quickly.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309847 09/16/20 09:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Put on a mask

People are not following the guidelines posted by HoCo. Get it together or HoCo is going to shut it down.
We are in phase 3. A mask is not required outdoors if you can socially distance from each other. Open the bleachers so that can happen!!!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309848 09/16/20 09:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
30+ state playing high school football. It’s all political hogwash at this point.
With bleachers OPEN!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309850 09/16/20 10:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yesterday was opening weekend, there's no scores posted yet. Who is supposed to do that? Also, the bleachers in the stadiums were chained off. Why aren't spectators allowed to sit down? Being able to spread out across the bleachers provides more social distancing distance than everyone having to stand along the fence! HoCo take the chains down!

That does seem a** backwards
It’s absolutely ridiculous. It is not rocket science Howard County.
I asked and HoCo's response was that they don't have the capacity to clean the bleachers between games.....
What a joke! High school bleachers are open! And there is no one there cleaning them between games! MINIMAL if any transfer from surfaces! Wake up HoCo!! Open the bleachers! Stop adding to the problem!

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309859 09/16/20 11:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I asked and HoCo's response was that they don't have the capacity to clean the bleachers between games.....

They also don't clean the fence line where everyone is forced to crowd together.

And they seem fine having games at the High Schools with the bleachers open.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309867 09/16/20 12:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I asked and HoCo's response was that they don't have the capacity to clean the bleachers between games.....

They also don't clean the fence line where everyone is forced to crowd together.

And they seem fine having games at the High Schools with the bleachers open.

I have a suggestion. Bring your own towel and cleaner and clean your own space on the fence.

And I guess you haven't heard the killer virus of everything within 21 feet doesn't transmit from surfaces. This came out a long time ago.

And if you are this worried about it, why are you going and better yet why are you letting your kid play.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309873 09/16/20 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
COVID isn’t “political hogwash.”

The chances of a youth lacrosse player dying from COVID are extremely low. But if they catch it, the virus could still have an adverse impact on their health (lung and heart damage, etc). And they can still spread it to people with higher risk factors (grandparents, siblings with pre-existing conditions, etc.).

Please be smart, kind, and look out for yourself and others. Wear a mask. Use commonsense.

The virus doesn’t have a brain. We do. The only thing stopping us from defeating COVID is people who think it’s a ‘hoax.’

If every player, coach, and fan takes HOCO’s COVID protocols seriously then the kids can safely play lacrosse. If you don’t, they’ll shut it down and the season will be over quickly.

Seeing what our schools in Maryland and Howard county are doing is most certainly "political hogwash". People as a whole are taking those precautions you mention. I guess the Maryland Teachers Union knows better than the American Academy of Pediatrics. So much for "I believe in science".

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309874 09/16/20 12:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a suggestion. Bring your own towel and cleaner and clean your own space on the fence.

And I guess you haven't heard the killer virus of everything within 21 feet doesn't transmit from surfaces. This came out a long time ago.

And if you are this worried about it, why are you going and better yet why are you letting your kid play.

Think you are missing my point.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
Anonymous #309875 09/16/20 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
COVID isn’t “political hogwash.”

The chances of a youth lacrosse player dying from COVID are extremely low. But if they catch it, the virus could still have an adverse impact on their health (lung and heart damage, etc). And they can still spread it to people with higher risk factors (grandparents, siblings with pre-existing conditions, etc.).

Please be smart, kind, and look out for yourself and others. Wear a mask. Use commonsense.

The virus doesn’t have a brain. We do. The only thing stopping us from defeating COVID is people who think it’s a ‘hoax.’

If every player, coach, and fan takes HOCO’s COVID protocols seriously then the kids can safely play lacrosse. If you don’t, they’ll shut it down and the season will be over quickly.


Common sense and accepting some risks are all that is needed. But you couldn't leave it at that, you had to add your political hogwash of people thinking it is a hoax. Typical hypocrite

Like Reply Quote
Page 150 of 151 1 2 148 149 150 151
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4