Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
Anonymous #309782 09/15/20 11:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Looney's. VLC Dads are over on the DC Urban Mom Forum mouthing of about how great they are and how they are going to dominate Elite HoCo. I hope you all give them a nice welcome this Sunday!

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #309795 09/15/20 01:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Looney's. VLC Dads are over on the DC Urban Mom Forum mouthing of about how great they are and how they are going to dominate Elite HoCo. I hope you all give them a nice welcome this Sunday!

Funny. It looks like they beat Bethesda by one at Summer Exposure and were beaten easily by the Hawks twice. Those were the only Elite teams that they played there, yet they are going to dominate Elite? 👌🏼

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309797 09/15/20 01:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised Looneys beat FCA so easily. how did Zingos get in this division over Next Level?

They have two teams. Their 2025 team is pretty good.
Why does the strength of a 2025 team matter for 2026?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309803 09/15/20 02:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny. It looks like they beat Bethesda by one at Summer Exposure and were beaten easily by the Hawks twice. Those were the only Elite teams that they played there, yet they are going to dominate Elite? 👌🏼

Nobody is going to dominate Elite except the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309807 09/15/20 02:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

They only beat Bethesda by 1 on Sunday as well, after Bethesda had just played a game. VLC is good, don’t get me wrong. But they won’t “dominate”

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #309810 09/15/20 02:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309812 09/15/20 04:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I went to the other site and didn't see any post about this. Can you share.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309814 09/15/20 05:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No VLC Dad said anything about dominating the Elite Hoco division on this, or any, forum. A certain BLC Dad is upset that BLC now has lost twice to VLC, and he is stirring up trouble. If I am wrong, then go ahead and paste where somebody said “VLC will dominate the Elite division” and I will stand corrected.

“ BLC 2026 got trashed by VLC on Sunday. BLC should move to B league with next level. VLC will beat the other Maryland teams and show NOVA lax is better than Montgomery county and Baltimore. BLC definitely not Elite.”

Source:

https://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/15/909519.page#18109722

Good Luck this weekend

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309816 09/15/20 06:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

They only beat Bethesda by 1 on Sunday as well, after Bethesda had just played a game. VLC is good, don’t get me wrong. But they won’t “dominate”

And BLC has 5 starters in casts! 🤣

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309817 09/15/20 06:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
+1
There was a post on the other forum knocking BLC, but nobody said anything about VLC dominating the division.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #309819 09/15/20 07:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why the step back for Bethesda this year? Seems like some teams upgraded and they took a step back after tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #309820 09/15/20 07:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is that VLC 2026 is the second best team in MD/VA. BLC dads whining and madlax dads hiding. VLC will finish first in HOCO A this Fall. No other 2026 team has improved as much as VLC last 2 years. Hawks proved over the summer number one belongs to them. Madlax won’t play VLC. Can’t hide forever. Check HOCO results ever Monday.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309821 09/15/20 07:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am surprised Looneys beat FCA so easily. how did Zingos get in this division over Next Level?

Why?? FCA lacks elite players at several positions. Long year for FCA

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #309822 09/15/20 08:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The reality is that VLC 2026 is the second best team in MD/VA. BLC dads whining and madlax dads hiding. VLC will finish first in HOCO A this Fall. No other 2026 team has improved as much as VLC last 2 years. Hawks proved over the summer number one belongs to them. Madlax won’t play VLC. Can’t hide forever. Check HOCO results ever Monday.
Last time we spoke about VLC, weren't they losing Blue Hen to PA Roughriders and then crying about it? VLC is not elite when you lose to PA teams.

Like Reply Quote
TheBackOfTheCage #309823 09/15/20 09:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks lost to PA team this summer and still elite. When did your team beat Hawks?

Like Reply Quote
Page 83 of 174 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 173 174
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard