BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 72 73
Re: Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a family who has multiple kids playing travel lacrosse for many years. One of their kids went to the WSYL and they said it was an awesome experience and worth every penny. A great vacation for the family and a youth lacrosse experience unlike any other they had seen. Just like anything else, if you don't want to do it, then don't do it.

As for the comment that the WSYL doesn't really matter ... do any youth lacrosse tournaments "matter"?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Laxer66
WSYL! It really doesn’t matter, and to those that think so, I say, great marketing.

8k for a tournament that could be in Philly, or on LI....

where are you getting the 8k from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know a family who has multiple kids playing travel lacrosse for many years. One of their kids went to the WSYL and they said it was an awesome experience and worth every penny. A great vacation for the family and a youth lacrosse experience unlike any other they had seen. Just like anything else, if you don't want to do it, then don't do it.

As for the comment that the WSYL doesn't really matter ... do any youth lacrosse tournaments "matter"?

No they don’t.......but they also don’t cost upwards of 10k to attend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
age best tournaments on long island ,, i agree. tough to administer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah cmon people. Lets not act like Long Island is big “on age” group. Yeah teams get on age for World Series, but that’s about it. Teams are loaded with holdbacks, or older kids playing playing down to help their team win

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Laxer66
WSYL! It really doesn’t matter, and to those that think so, I say, great marketing.

8k for a tournament that could be in Philly, or on LI....

where are you getting the 8k from?

Let’s try to be fair but you can get over 5k fast even if you watch your Airfare for two, hotel for a minimum of 6 nights, car rental, new team gear for the event.

Also food... add the wife and a kid or two more and it’s close enough to $10k

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L.I. Team Rankings 2021
#1: Express
#2: Legacy
#3: 91
#4: Igloo

After that it's a mosh pit of semi good teams that might have gotten better.

#5: Outlaws
#6: CSH Roar
#7: Rebels
#8: LILC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L.I. Team Rankings 2021

Not bad. But no way legacy is number 2. I don’t think they have ever beaten any of the other teams in top 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed, legacy is 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao. Legacy at #2? Igloo smashed them just a few weeks ago I’m GC. The two teams are not even close.
Express
91/igloo

Nobody else close

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L.I. Team Rankings 2021

Should definitely be interesting, if they can get back to regular play (inlcuding face offs). Express has a large group of kids in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L.I. Team Rankings 2021

Not bad. But no way legacy is number 2. I don’t think they have ever beaten any of the other teams in top 4

And no way rebels are in top 8. Got beat by 91 b team all summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MUST BE A LEGACY DAD MAKING THAT LIST

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MUST BE A LEGACY DAD MAKING THAT LIST
Definitely a Legacy dad on that one...LOL. Legacy at 2 is a joke. Must be looking at those old US Club rankings... also a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 9/11, lets try a little reflection and stop the silliness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's 9/11, lets try a little reflection and stop the silliness.

I am not from New York, but I can say every year I take time to read the same Welles Crowther story and it makes me emotional. Through all the BS of lax, if this sport can give our kids the ability to react like that and be a true hero, I will take that over all the goals, assists and defense in the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats why i think if they could run effectively quality Age based tournaments with Credibility. People would have a much better experience. You would see that teams would not become dominant just based on having an older couple of kids. You might actually appreciate the coaching that kids are getting.

Yeah cmon people. Lets not act like Long Island is big “on age” group. Yeah teams get on age for World Series, but that’s about it. Teams are loaded with holdbacks, or older kids playing playing down to help their team win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore2Shore beat legacy, rebels, LILC and outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team outside Igloo 91 and express is the same,,, everyone besides the big 3 are B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team outside Igloo 91 and express is the same,,, everyone besides the big 3 are B teams.

Easy with the "big 3" nonsense. Express solid and Igloo and 91 mediocre. Slightly better than the next level of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy with the "big 3" nonsense. Express solid and Igloo and 91 mediocre. Slightly better than the next level of teams.

Express has 2-3 really good players that separate them. The rest are fine but at the same level as kids on many of these other "B" teams (Legacy, Outlaws, S2S, LILC).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with this. But Igloo is in the same class as the 2nd tier teams. 91 used to be pretty even with Express. But I watched Express crush 91 in Jersey over the summer. The game wasn’t even close. I’ve noticed a lot of these top teams seem to avoid each other at all costs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's better for business if they avoid each other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with this. But Igloo is in the same class as the 2nd tier teams. 91 used to be pretty even with Express. But I watched Express crush 91 in Jersey over the summer. The game wasn’t even close. I’ve noticed a lot of these top teams seem to avoid each other at all costs.

How can you say that? The top 4 played each other multiple times in the past year. When and where was that LIE/91 game in NJ? They played twice this summer both times in CT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no idea what you’re talking about. They play each other often. 91 and Express A teams did not play in Jersey this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have no idea what you’re talking about. They play each other often. 91 and Express A teams did not play in Jersey this summer.

Your kid obviously doesn't play for either team then. They played at LaxFest in Tinton Falls. I believe it was mid august. You can easily look it up on tourney machine. Express dominated that game. If they played each other all summer what were some of the results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your kid obviously doesn't play for either team then. They played at LaxFest in Tinton Falls. I believe it was mid august. You can easily look it up on tourney machine. Express dominated that game. If they played each other all summer what were some of the results?

My son plays for one of the teams. Lax Fest was in Bradford CT, Express won, it was the last game of the season. They also had a play day at Darien HS earlier in the summer, Express won. Lax Fest started as a blowout then 91 made it closer. Darien HS game was closer game. Don't say I watched in NJ when you didn't. That's the problem with this site, so much fake news. Any other questions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha, they played each other twice .....with express dominating . Who is this guy saying that they didn't even play each other ? Sorry to burst your bubble but on long island it's express at the top and way way back is 91 and igloo. Not even close, express was lights out .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. They played at Darien HS in July and N Brandford CT at Lax Fest in August. Express won both. You said you watched them in NJ? you must have been the only one there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. They played at Darien HS in July and N Brandford CT at Lax Fest in August. Express won both. You said you watched them in NJ? you must have been the only one there.[/quote]

https://www.USCL.com/2020-scores.html?TEAM_NAME=LI+Express+Haugen+%282026%29&TEAM_ID=BOYSLI+Express+Haugen+%282026%29

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. They played at Darien HS in July and N Brandford CT at Lax Fest in August. Express won both. You said you watched them in NJ? you must have been the only one there.

https://www.USCL.com/2020-scores.html?TEAM_NAME=LI+Express+Haugen+%282026%29&TEAM_ID=BOYSLI+Express+Haugen+%282026%29[/quote]

the link doesn't work Zuckerberg, what's your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why does BOTC change links to "USCL.com" to "uscl.com?" Is there some animonsity there? Anyway...

Lax Fest BOYS Igloo (2026) 3 6 LI Express Haugen (2026)
Lax Fest BOYS LI Express Haugen (2026) 9 3 Team 91 LI Machine (2027)
Lax Fest BOYS LI Express Haugen (2026) 11 6 Team 91 LI Orange Storm (2026)

Is Orange Storm not the top team for 91? Clearly they lost 11-6 to Express at Lax Fest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Clearly this dude watched tourneymachine and not an actual game. Yes, Lax Fest was played in Tinton Falls for some ages, but the 2026s played in N. Branford, CT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha, they played each other twice .....with express dominating . Who is this guy saying that they didn't even play each other ? Sorry to burst your bubble but on long island it's express at the top and way way back is 91 and igloo. Not even close, express was lights out .

I’m not an express dad. But Laxfest game was not close. Express blew them out early and then they put the 3rd and 4th string kids in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express dominated at the face-off in August. Take away the face-off and it is a tight game. It will come back around. Just wait.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express dominated at the face-off in August. Take away the face-off and it is a tight game. It will come back around. Just wait.
Fair enough, but cant say Express doesnt deserve to be ranked ahead for now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take away the face off ? Lol.....right . Take away this and take away that . Sounds like a dollar and a dream commercial. You're not serious with that statement are you . The game is the game ........find a way to win you don't come on here and say " take away the face off and it's a tighter game " . Who does that ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take away the face off ? Lol.....right . Take away this and take away that . Sounds like a dollar and a dream commercial. You're not serious with that statement are you . The game is the game ........find a way to win you don't come on here and say " take away the face off and it's a tighter game " . Who does that ?

I bet if one team plays without a goalie it will be a blowout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#CmonMan "take away the face-off" is a bad take. Take away the other teams goalie, and it's easier to score too. You compete with the team on the field that's why the games are played. It's such a weak argument when anyone says some version of "Yeah, but...." Ok but you didn't have a strong face-off. How did your team ride then? Great way to neutralize a good FO guy? Ride better, and battle for ground balls. It doensn't matter if you win 20 faceoffs if the same team has 25 turnovers.

Page 4 of 73 1 2 3 4 5 6 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard