Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
NY Riptide Holiday Packs: 2 Season Tickets, 2 Sweatshirts, 2 Autographs and MORE – Just $159. Shop now at newyorkriptide.com || Limited Spots Available at the Girls NY Showcase on January 10th - Secure Your Spot Today!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 06:00 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 05:35 PM
Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 05:35 PM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 03:33 PM
Looney's Boys Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 12/01/20 03:13 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,146
Posts277,940
Members2,224
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309266 09/06/20 06:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is the 91 2025 Team really folding?

Weren't they ranked in the top 10 at the start of the year? Saw some bad losses from the fall and summer schedule so something must have changed.

Is a team issue or is the organization just dropping the girls program as a whole, I don't even see tryout information posted.

Did they ever have tryouts?

91 girls teams stink. Always did. Just a money grab. Think about it.....when the owners of Team 91 don't even let their own daughters play there, There's a reason. Run away fast!

JS is not an owner. Watch out for the team BS is gathering using the machine model.

Who cares if JS is an owner or not He coaches all his sons and has them play for 91. Yet he coaches his daughter for a different club. If that doesn’t say what he thinks about the 91 girls program, I don’t know what does

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #309267 09/06/20 07:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right, he only cares about the 29s because his daughter is on that team. He had a highly ranked 2025 team last year that dissolved because of lack of support in the organization.

Just proves 91 used the girls side to to cover some overhead for their boys teams. It’s pretty insulting when the only girls team they put an effort into with the “machine model” is the owner’s daughter’s team.

Years ago they defended JS going YJs to stay tight with CR for recruiting purposes, but apparently he just knew better.

“Just wait for the 29’s” What about every other family they bilked money from over the years with daddy ball coaches running glorified PAL teams, or over their head college kids coaching.

There is a reason why YJs & TGs are successful, their focus is clear.



Sent from my iPhone

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309273 09/06/20 10:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is the 91 2025 Team really folding?

Weren't they ranked in the top 10 at the start of the year? Saw some bad losses from the fall and summer schedule so something must have changed.

Is a team issue or is the organization just dropping the girls program as a whole, I don't even see tryout information posted.



Did they ever have tryouts?

91 girls teams stink. Always did. Just a money grab. Think about it.....when the owners of Team 91 don't even let their own daughters play there, There's a reason. Run away fast!

JS is not an owner. Watch out for the team BS is gathering using the machine model.

Who cares if JS is an owner or not He coaches all his sons and has them play for 91. Yet he coaches his daughter for a different club. If that doesn’t say what he thinks about the 91 girls program, I don’t know what does

Exactly! He wouldn’t let his girls anywhere near that program because he knows they stink!

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #309317 09/07/20 07:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He did have her play 2025 boys for a few years.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309333 09/08/20 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He did have her play 2025 boys for a few years.

What’s your point?

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309390 09/08/20 05:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s see where the 91 program goes. Last year they completely changed the training to match the boys. The 2030 team will have strong coaching too. Past is the past let’s see if they put the effort in they say they are going to. Can’t revamp entire thing in a year. Building from the younger grades is smart

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309408 09/08/20 10:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He did have her play 2025 boys for a few years.

What’s your point?

She couldn't hang?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309447 09/09/20 01:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He did have her play 2025 boys for a few years.

What’s your point?

She couldn't hang?

Wasn’t terrible and he used it to get her to improve. It’s worked pretty well I would have to say.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #309458 09/09/20 05:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha,can't stop laughing about " the machine model "comment . Aka daddy ball and massapequa ball ....wouldn't let my daughter near that team if they comped me . What a joke

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #309460 09/09/20 05:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the fool who mentioned the "machine model " haha....you do realize that kids have willingly left that team because they finally got sick of daddy ball and massapequa ball right ? Great model .

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309469 09/09/20 09:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is the fool who mentioned the "machine model " haha....you do realize that kids have willingly left that team because they finally got sick of daddy ball and massapequa ball right ? Great model .

Pretty good results for daddyball. Just sayin’

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309471 09/09/20 09:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ‘29 girls practiced twice a week all year. What more do u want

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
TheBackOfTheCage #309473 09/10/20 05:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 2025 forum jack wagon, the point is he screwed every other girls team in the program throughout the years, but is now starting to make it right with own daughter’s team. Massapequa PAL daddy ball is one thing, but a daddy ball GM Is another. But I guess everyone is ok with thiis?

Enjoy your two practices a week and playing in all those crappy MLT events while it lasts. It will only be a matter of time before he grabs his daughter and her friends and brings them to CR.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309476 09/10/20 06:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The ‘29 girls practiced twice a week all year. What more do u want

Exactly it’s what folks should want.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Anonymous #309480 09/10/20 07:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
He did have her play 2025 boys for a few years.

What’s your point?

She couldn't hang?

Wasn’t terrible and he used it to get her to improve. It’s worked pretty well I would have to say.

man if JS pumps the breaks does he have to pry your head out of his rear?

The young lady who recently commited to Army played box lacrosse with boys for 7 or 8 years using a girls stick is impressive. Quiting boys lacrosse in the middle of 4th grade is not impressive. You don't get to say you played boys lacrosse when you stopped playing in 4th grade.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 25 26
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4