BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they leave a top team? Makes no sense.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 Tb improved this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

You obviously are not familiar with the club. This happens all the time with Madlax. Absolutely the worst reputation, (by far!!) of all club teams. The owner and most coaches are obsessed maniacs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This article about the owner of Madlax tells you all you need to know about the organization.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumor has it they lost a handful of starters on offense and defense and also the starting goalie and combined with there b team to make one team. Not sure how that’s an improvement

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumor has it they lost a handful of starters on offense and defense and also the starting goalie and combined with there b team to make one team. Not sure how that’s an improvement

Where did they go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did they go?

This happened last year with the 2025s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did they go?

Where did they go?

Express schawle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To sit the bench at express ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To make 30 something roster

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More St A’s kids, no doubt, that will never make it off their JV B team. Hey Express parents, take a good look at the St A’s starters over past few years. A lot of them are NOT Express players. Get your kid on a team where he can actually “play” and in the process, get better. That’s his best chance at getting playing time on St A’s, at some point. Sitting on the bench, on a bad A team, will not help with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did they go?

Where did they go?

Express schawle

Are they better off on true blues 16 man roster? It Sounds like Their having a hard time drawing kids. I wonder why ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These parents crack me up. They seem to think that they have it all figured out and know all the players at this age and speak in generalizations about players and programs. Yes there are b teams and a teams and aa teams. While the team may be b or a it doesn’t mean there are no aa or a PLAYERS on those so called labeled b teams. I’ve seen yr in and yr out and as kids hit puberty it is a game changer. Not just physically but mentally and the kids that want it, aren’t burnt out are the ones that play and succeed. Often times these are the players who were the the top players from many years ago but also players that play on these so called b teams or second tier programs. Remember nobody cares about team results in hs it is all about individual play. I also know for sure some of these players on these so called tier 2 programs and besides a few making an aa or top team, some of them can prob even start. Wait as time will tell but enjoy the ride as it goes by fast. Also worry about your own kid and don’t care what other kids do and don’t do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These parents crack me up. They seem to think that they have it all figured out and know all the players at this age and speak in generalizations about players and programs. Yes there are b teams and a teams and aa teams. While the team may be b or a it doesn’t mean there are no aa or a PLAYERS on those so called labeled b teams. I’ve seen yr in and yr out and as kids hit puberty it is a game changer. Not just physically but mentally and the kids that want it, aren’t burnt out are the ones that play and succeed. Often times these are the players who were the the top players from many years ago but also players that play on these so called b teams or second tier programs. Remember nobody cares about team results in hs it is all about individual play. I also know for sure some of these players on these so called tier 2 programs and besides a few making an aa or top team, some of them can prob even start. Wait as time will tell but enjoy the ride as it goes by fast. Also worry about your own kid and don’t care what other kids do and don’t do.

Spot on post. And no, I’m not the parent of a B team kid. Quite the contrary. My son is an extremely talented player and has been a starter in a top AA team since day one. I have no doubt he will be in high demand with D1 coaches in another couple of years. But I have another son who has already been through the process as a very average B player, so I’ve experienced it from both sides. My older boy ended up going D3 and had an incredible amount of success. But this story is about one of his friends who my son played town ball with. The boy didn’t make either the A or B 91 teams. Didn’t make some other squads either. Finally landed on the Express B team where he stayed throughout his club career. That boy ended up being a HS All American for our HS team and ended up playing D1 at Stonybrook, with a scholarship. Started every game since his sophomore year at SB. Moral of the story is, none of the rankings, or teams right now mounts to a hill of beans. Put your son in the best possible position to be successful when it matters. Meaning, make sure the boy is getting plenty of reps via tons of game time experience. There is no substitute for game experience. Then sit back and let the chips fall where they may. And enjoy the quick ride. Because before you know it, this whole thing is just a distant memory. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spot on post. And no, I’m not the parent of a B team kid. Quite the contrary. My son is an extremely talented player and has been a starter in a top AA team since day one. I have no doubt he will be in high demand with D1 coaches in another couple of years. But I have another son who has already been through the process as a very average B player, so I’ve experienced it from both sides. My older boy ended up going D3 and had an incredible amount of success. But this story is about one of his friends who my son played town ball with. The boy didn’t make either the A or B 91 teams. Didn’t make some other squads either. Finally landed on the Express B team where he stayed throughout his club career. That boy ended up being a HS All American for our HS team and ended up playing D1 at Stonybrook, with a scholarship. Started every game since his sophomore year at SB. Moral of the story is, none of the rankings, or teams right now mounts to a hill of beans. Put your son in the best possible position to be successful when it matters. Meaning, make sure the boy is getting plenty of reps via tons of game time experience. There is no substitute for game experience. Then sit back and let the chips fall where they may. And enjoy the quick ride. Because before you know it, this whole thing is just a distant memory. Good luck.

So your saying if they are on a not so great team with terrible coaching and poor leadership qualities they should leave ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your saying if they are on a not so great team with terrible coaching and poor leadership qualities they should leave ?

Maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This article about the owner of Madlax tells you all you need to know about the organization.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

WOW. I totally nuts! All players are free agents the article is insane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's playing in the September To Remember tourney this weekend in NJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More St A’s kids, no doubt, that will never make it off their JV B team. Hey Express parents, take a good look at the St A’s starters over past few years. A lot of them are NOT Express players. Get your kid on a team where he can actually “play” and in the process, get better. That’s his best chance at getting playing time on St A’s, at some point. Sitting on the bench, on a bad A team, will not help with that.
No one on CoachS team going to St A. You don't even know what you are talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s canceled !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one. Its cancelled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s canceled !!!!
It is not cancelled

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE

It’s canceled !!!!
It is not cancelled

Hmmm. Not on the website - https://mylacrossetournaments.com/events/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely cancelled- was notified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by cltlax

It’s canceled !!!!
It is not cancelled

Hmmm. Not on the website - https://mylacrossetournaments.com/events/
I'm surprised with no high school sports I would think teams should have started practice and eager to get some practice tournaments in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s canceled !!!!
It is not cancelled
Is to!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s canceled !!!!
It is not cancelled
Is to!
Is this kindergarten? People were notified today. Maybe some don't read their email as quickly as they read BOC. Move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s canceled !!!!
It is not cancelled
Is to!
Is this kindergarten? People were notified today. Maybe some don't read their email as quickly as they read BOC. Move on.
Thanks hall monitor D@n!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s canceled !!!!
It is not cancelled
Is to!
Thanks hall monitor D@n!

It could possibly still be active but will be a very low level bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one on CoachS team going to St A. You don't even know what you are talking about.

actually, i believe there are 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

actually, i believe there are 4.

Yeah? Well they just got some more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s official. No fall football. Bring on club lax!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LFG!! True blue goats will be ready to make some noise!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are Billy Goats on the Blatant Invite List for Fall classic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is an invite list?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok coach!

The billy Goats lost half their starters and merged with the b team. Nice try coach. Next topic !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting considering the 2021, 2024 and 2025s are ranked 1 and the 2023s are ranked second. Really strange it happens to them all the time...seems like their doing ok to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting considering the 2021, 2024 and 2025s are ranked 1 and the 2023s are ranked second. Really strange it happens to them all the time...seems like their doing ok to me.

Who is ranked ? True blue ? None of their teams are ranked anywhere !! Post the link if they are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For who?

Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard