BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 267 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol, very true. If they cut my son, I'd also complain about an objective computer generated ranking that seems pretty accurate.

That computer hates my son and his team...must be an Apple since we only use PCs for our club.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who is playing in fall Hoco? I have heard that VLC is in and that Hawks and MadLax are out. Can anybody confirm status of other teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who is playing in fall Hoco? I have heard that VLC is in and that Hawks and MadLax are out. Can anybody confirm status of other teams?
Team 91, Hawks and Madlax are out. The rest are in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the summer debacle 91 didn’t want any further embarrassment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the summer debacle 91 didn’t want any further embarrassment
Did they do anything to fix that?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be talking about the MadLax National Team. Way different than the team in HOCO.
The OP gave a link which clearly shows Madlax Capital, not sure why you would think its not the HOCO team. We beat them, but I agree they are better than FCA, Looneys and 91 who are fairly ranked in the 2nd 10, so I don't get the argument. Sorry if they cut your son.
Don't be a donk if Madlax cut his boy, anonymous message boards are made for dads like that.
Lol, very true. If they cut my son, I'd also complain about an objective computer generated ranking that seems pretty accurate.[/quote]
Is US club lax is in business with Madlax? The rankings are not objective. Why is Madlax near the top of every list? At a closer look of the input data (tournaments) there are missing games. If US Club lax is pulling data from tourny marchine, they should go back and check their work because they didn’t pull of the data. US club lax should release the calculations behind the SOS value so that everyone can independently calculate for themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is US club lax is in business with Madlax? The rankings are not objective. Why is Madlax near the top of every list? At a closer look of the input data (tournaments) there are missing games. If US Club lax is pulling data from tourny marchine, they should go back and check their work because they didn’t pull of the data. US club lax should release the calculations behind the SOS value so that everyone can independently calculate for themselves.
You can email them if you feel like a tourney or games are missing, but they list all included tourneys on their website and throw out ones without enough legit teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can email them if you feel like a tourney or games are missing, but they list all included tourneys on their website and throw out ones without enough legit teams.
Yes, they are responsive. My son's team wen 3-1 at NXT Cup which is usually an upper level tourney but they told me "There were not enough nationally relevant teams this year."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why does it matter - I know that the boys and parents enjoy debating but do these rankings actually affect anything?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why does it matter - I know that the boys and parents enjoy debating but do these rankings actually affect anything?

Yes ! Higher ranked, easier to act superior to other parents and players.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, they are responsive. My son's team wen 3-1 at NXT Cup which is usually an upper level tourney but they told me "There were not enough nationally relevant teams this year."

The best way to get your rankings to improve is show up at NAL and NLF and win there. While there may be some decent teams at NXT, the disparity is something I didn't believe until I saw it for myself. I think the West Coast teams just need to be in the mix and not sure why they are as high as they are. Beating up on helpless teams like Boulder Green Beans and True National should not put you in the top 10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More curious then anything else. What is the speculation as to why the Hawks elected to not play this Fall? Also, seems that a few of the other teams would have tried to invite a few Hawks players 4 to their Fall roster as a way to expose them to their Club without needing the kid to make an all or nothing decision to abandon the Hawks. Pitch would be “you can get some reps with us this Fall in games and stay without a permanent commitment.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More curious then anything else. What is the speculation as to why the Hawks elected to not play this Fall? Also, seems that a few of the other teams would have tried to invite a few Hawks players 4 to their Fall roster as a way to expose them to their Club without needing the kid to make an all or nothing decision to abandon the Hawks. Pitch would be “you can get some reps with us this Fall in games and stay without a permanent commitment.....

Go ahead and reach out and ask the parents. Sounds like an excellent sales pitch. Post the responses here please. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go ahead and reach out and ask the parents. Sounds like an excellent sales pitch. Post the responses here please. LOL

No Hawk kids will be guest playing anywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would they gain from that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go ahead and reach out and ask the parents. Sounds like an excellent sales pitch. Post the responses here please. LOL[/quote]

No Hawk kids will be guest playing anywhere[/quote]

Curious no discussion how there best player went to play for there competitor up north?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams in 2026 added talent from tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Hawk kids will be guest playing anywhere[/quote]

Curious no discussion how there best player went to play for there competitor up north?[/quote]

Hawks lost the best player they had? Competitor up North? Why so vague?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious no discussion how there best player went to play for there competitor up north?[/quote]

Hawks lost the best player they had? Competitor up North? Why so vague?[/quote]
I think he met guest played for their competitor up north

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys and Crabs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious no discussion how there best player went to play for there competitor up north?

I think he met guest played for their competitor up north[/quote]

What team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys and Crabs
Let’s keep it real. Crabs didn't add talent, they added their ‘25 players. Big difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys and Crabs
Let’s keep it real. Crabs didn't add talent, they added their ‘25 players. Big difference.

The talent that Crabs added is mediocre at best. All of the reclassed players were non-impact players for the 25 team... thus, play down and get marginally better. Good luck to them!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No Hawks player has guest played for anyone. This best player has been sidelined with an injury and hasnt been on the field since tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys and Crabs

The talent that Crabs added is mediocre at best. All of the reclassed players were non-impact players for the 25 team... thus, play down and get marginally better. Good luck to them!
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Hawks player has guest played for anyone. This best player has been sidelined with an injury and hasnt been on the field since tryouts
This is 100% false. A Hawks player guest played on my son’s team. Maybe Hawks just didn’t know about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys and Crabs

Re-classed I guess is the new term for hold back...call it what you what you want it tarnishes the results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of it will matter in 5 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of it will matter in 5 years.
☝🏻☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when the fall Hoco season starts? Trying to get out of town one last time before we are back at it.

When is week #1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is 100% false. A Hawks player guest played on my son’s team. Maybe Hawks just didn’t know about it.

What team does your son play for? What position was the Hawks player?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gue?[/quote]

No Hawks player has guest played for anyone. This best player has been sidelined with an injury and hasnt been on the field since tryouts[/quote]

Guess it was just a hologram at last 2 practices LOL. You seem to be the last to know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the number of good players on the Hawks. Great poles, best FOGO, mix of super fast and giant attack, middies that can clear and dodge and great goalies, who exactly is considered the best kid on the team? The game my son’s team played against them they got beat in every phase and a case could be made that a handful of kids are the best player on the Hawk team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawk dad please stop.
There is one ringer on Hawks.
If he leaves, they are middle of the pack.
Done and game over.
Not the B hat dads kid.
Everyone knows who it is.
Stop the nonsense.
He leaves and hawks are zingos.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the number of good players on the Hawks. Great poles, best FOGO, mix of super fast and giant attack, middies that can clear and dodge and great goalies, who exactly is considered the best kid on the team? The game my son’s team played against them they got beat in every phase and a case could be made that a handful of kids are the best player on the Hawk team.

Thanks Hawks Dad! Unreal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawk dad please stop.
Done and game over.
Not the B hat dads kid.
Stop the nonsense.
Feel free to hype up your son, Hawks Dad, but no outsider cares. No single player leaving would have a great effect

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawk dad please stop.
Done and game over.
Not the B hat dads kid.
Stop the nonsense.
Feel free to hype up your son, Hawks Dad, but no outsider cares. No single player leaving would have a great effect

Are Hawks not playing HoCo is Fall because they lost their star player?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well that’s because they are all 14 playing against 11 and 12 year olds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First not a Hawks dad. My son plays for BLC and they played Hawks 2x at Summer Exposure. The Hawks middie that typically dominates play at HOCO was injured in the games and played very little. I agree he is their best player. Given his limited playing time In the games BLC player parents on the sideline were enthusiastic that our boys would win. Instead many other Annap players carried the load in both games and they easily dominated our guys. Hard to admit it but I left the field very impressed by the very complete nature of what I saw of that Hawks team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 30 of 267 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard