BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 267 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many kids on the best* Hawks are born before 10/31/07?

How many square feet of space do the Hawks occupy in your head? It's kind of sad a group of little kids own you so hard!

they're not little compared to the kids who belong in 2026, no answer just like I thought. Why be afraid of the truth? This topic clearly owns you.

We have been over this, there are 4 Hawk players who are technically considered holdbacks. Its not that many. The Hawks dominate because they train harder and are focused on being the best.

how many 14 year olds?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many square feet of space do the Hawks occupy in your head? It's kind of sad a group of little kids own you so hard!

they're not little compared to the kids who belong in 2026, no answer just like I thought. Why be afraid of the truth? This topic clearly owns you.

We have been over this, there are 4 Hawk players who are technically considered holdbacks. Its not that many. The Hawks dominate because they train harder and are focused on being the best.

how many 14 year olds?

No 14 year olds. Sorry but Hawks are just better than you. Question for you, how many hours a day does your son play xbox or playstation? My son trains. Your son plays Fortnite. That is the difference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how many 14 year olds?

It is beyond flattering that you all feel the way you do. It makes a dad proud of his kids team that people get beat so bad by them, they think they are 14 year olds. And for that....I thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
INo 14 year olds. Sorry but Hawks are just better than you. Question for you, how many hours a day does your son play xbox or playstation? My son trains. Your son plays Fortnite. That is the difference.
My son is 12 (turned 12 this summer) so he goes to school and hangs out with his lifelong friends. He plays a lot of xbox, but still has probably shut your son down on the field as he's 5'10" 150 and a better natural athlete than your son. Even if/when others catch up, he's been having more fun and getting better grades than your Hawk son whose life will end in a few years when club lax is over. Enjoy your vicarious life, Hawk Dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how many 14 year olds?

No 14 year olds. Sorry but Hawks are just better than you. Question for you, how many hours a day does your son play xbox or playstation? My son trains. Your son plays Fortnite. That is the difference.

Your sons soft as are most of the hawks offensive players. Afraid to get hit and when they do they flop like soccer players. Hilarious.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
INo 14 year olds. Sorry but Hawks are just better than you. Question for you, how many hours a day does your son play xbox or playstation? My son trains. Your son plays Fortnite. That is the difference.
My son is 12 (turned 12 this summer) so he goes to school and hangs out with his lifelong friends. He plays a lot of xbox, but still has probably shut your son down on the field as he's 5'10" 150 and a better natural athlete than your son. Even if/when others catch up, he's been having more fun and getting better grades than your Hawk son whose life will end in a few years when club lax is over. Enjoy your vicarious life, Hawk Dad.

How tall are you, 7’? Your son must be in the 120% percentile for height and weight.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beautiful answer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they're not little compared to the kids who belong in 2026, no answer just like I thought. Why be afraid of the truth? This topic clearly owns you.[/quote]

We have been over this, there are 4 Hawk players who are technically considered holdbacks. Its not that many. The Hawks dominate because they train harder and are focused on being the best.[/quote]

how many 14 year olds?[/quote]

No 14 year olds. Sorry but Hawks are just better than you. Question for you, how many hours a day does your son play xbox or playstation? My son trains. Your son plays Fortnite. That is the difference.[/quote]

Your sons soft as are most of the hawks offensive players. Afraid to get hit and when they do they flop like soccer players. Hilarious.[/quote]

Your son must not be on a team that plays the Hawks much. My son's team does, and they lose. Possible holdbacks, sure. But soft is not a word I would use for those kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beautiful answer.

Yet you are both here wishing your kid could play for the Hawks. That's the funny part

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprise, Surprise...Hawks are ranked #1 once again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Top 20

Hawks
Sweetlax
Eclipse
TommyKnockers
Kings
Express
Tigers
Towermen
Madlax
91 Orange
Prime Time
BLC
FCA
Thunder
Looney's
VLC
LXC Black
Express NJ
91 MD
True

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beautiful answer.

Yet you are both here wishing your kid could play for the Hawks. That's the funny part
We don't live in Annapolis, so no, I don't wish my son played for the Hawks. Neither he nor I are interested on being on the team who wins the most games. Being on a top 20 nationally team that is a 10 minute drive from home, with some kids he goes to school with is a perfect situation for us. He never has nor will tryout for the Hawks so I can't say if he'd make the team or not, but he is a very good player on a very good team and is loving lax and life so that's all that matters to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THERE ARE NO 14 YEAR OLDS ON THE HAWKS 2026 TEAM. THE HOLDBACKS WERE ALL HELD BACK WAY BEFORE THEY WERE HAWKS. THE 4 BOYS IN QUESTION ALL HAVE SUMMER BIRTHDAYS- WEEKS BEFORE THE MARYLAND SCHOOL CUT OFF OF AUGUST 31st. SHUT THIS RUMOR OF 14 YEAR OLDS DOWN.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Top 20

Hawks
Sweetlax
Eclipse
TommyKnockers
Kings
Express
Tigers
Towermen
Madlax
91 Orange
Prime Time
BLC
FCA
Thunder
Looney's
VLC
LXC Black
Express NJ
91 MD
True
Who exactly is "True Atlantic?" I am not sure I have seen them as a squad anywhere

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beautiful answer.

We don't live in Annapolis, so no, I don't wish my son played for the Hawks. Neither he nor I are interested on being on the team who wins the most games. Being on a top 20 nationally team that is a 10 minute drive from home, with some kids he goes to school with is a perfect situation for us. He never has nor will tryout for the Hawks so I can't say if he'd make the team or not, but he is a very good player on a very good team and is loving lax and life so that's all that matters to me.

TLDR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Lacrosse Top 20

Hawks
Sweetlax
Eclipse
TommyKnockers
Kings
Express
Tigers
Towermen
Madlax
91 Orange
Prime Time
BLC
FCA
Thunder
Looney's
VLC
LXC Black
Express NJ
91 MD
True

How is Madlax ranked so high? They didn't play any competitive games. Did they purposefully schedule weaker competition to run up the scores? Is that how you manipulate the rankings?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THERE ARE NO 14 YEAR OLDS ON THE HAWKS 2026 TEAM. THE HOLDBACKS WERE ALL HELD BACK WAY BEFORE THEY WERE HAWKS. THE 4 BOYS IN QUESTION ALL HAVE SUMMER BIRTHDAYS- WEEKS BEFORE THE MARYLAND SCHOOL CUT OFF OF AUGUST 31st. SHUT THIS RUMOR OF 14 YEAR OLDS DOWN.

☝👆 Truth

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is Madlax ranked so high? They didn't play any competitive games. Did they purposefully schedule weaker competition to run up the scores? Is that how you manipulate the rankings?

The beat 91 MD (ranked #19) twice, Looneys (#15) twice, FCA #13, and a few others who will be in the 20-40 range when top 100 comes out I assume. Losses: Looneys #15, BBL (didn't see them this summer so maybe that's bad), Tigers #7, Sweetlax #2.

https://www.USCL.com/2020-scores.html?TEAM_NAME=madlax+capital+2026&TEAM_ID=BOYSmadlax+capital+(2026)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good question about MadLax. But wow, this certainly validates that HoCo Elite is the most competitive 7th grade division anywhere. 7 of the 8 projected Elite teams are national top 20. I wonder how many teams the next closest league has; it can't be more than 2-3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True ranking is kind of funny. My son plays for Crabs and we beat them handily in a scrimmage in middle of summer. Then they avoided playing top teams all summer to include bailing out of summer exposure. Their Premiere Team came to town and were destroyed. Looks like they got a pass from the person doing the rankings to fuel their marketing push into MD. Being a top 20 team is beyond laughable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good question about MadLax. But wow, this certainly validates that HoCo Elite is the most competitive 7th grade division anywhere. 7 of the 8 projected Elite teams are national top 20. I wonder how many teams the next closest league has; it can't be more than 2-3.
Madlax SOS is #10. I'm not sure why people are questioning their schedule. Oh wait, they didn't play Hawks. I get the questions now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The beat 91 MD (ranked #19) twice, Looneys (#15) twice, FCA #13, and a few others who will be in the 20-40 range when top 100 comes out I assume. Losses: Looneys #15, BBL (didn't see them this summer so maybe that's bad), Tigers #7, Sweetlax #2.

https://www.USCL.com/2020-scores.html?TEAM_NAME=madlax+capital+2026&TEAM_ID=BOYSmadlax+capital+(2026)

Prime time, 91 orange would smoke Madlax. I am thinking Madlax would be more likely ranked at around 16 or 17, that would be more accurate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These forums are good for one post per week that most of us can agree on. Above is this week's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thunder and True Atlantic dont make much sense....they played nobody. Based on the games played, Tommyknockers and Kings are too high....the only real games they played was amongst themselves. But, both of those teams are very good and Tommyknockers showed that at NLF last year. Tigers seem a bit too low and Madlax a bit too high. LXC Black just did not play enough games so I get them being ranked where they are.....they will move up once more games are played.

Unrelated...how many multi region all star teams does True have? True National, True Atlantic, True Midwest, True Illinois Premier, etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The True ranking is kind of funny. My son plays for Crabs and we beat them handily in a scrimmage in middle of summer. Then they avoided playing top teams all summer to include bailing out of summer exposure. Their Premiere Team came to town and were destroyed. Looks like they got a pass from the person doing the rankings to fuel their marketing push into MD. Being a top 20 team is beyond laughable.
Scrimmage. Remind us how Crabs summer went?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing convinces the reader you position is rock solid and above reproach like all-caps champ. So overlooking that, today is September 4, are you inferring that are now at least four players 14 years old on that team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
US Club Lax 2019 US Club Lax 2020 PRE-SEASON
1 Annapolis Hawks Annapolis Hawks
2 Laxachusetts Black Tigers XXVI
3 Tigers XXVI LXC Black
4 Sweetlax Upstate Sweetlax NY
5 Edge BBL Black
6 2Way 2026 Black Edge
7 Boston Kings 2026 Tommyknockers
8 Arden Diamondbacks 2Way
9 BBL Black 2026 Legacy Eels
10 Tommyknockers FCA Upstate
11 Legacy Eels Boston Kings
12 Towermen 2026 Team 91 LI
13 Sweetlax Florida 2026 Eclipse
14 True IL 2026 Premier Express Haugen
15 Mesa Futures Orange 2026 Prime Time
16 7 Flames National Towermen
17 LI Express 2026 Haugen MADLAX Capital
18 Eclipse CT True IL Premier
19 Team 91 LI 2026 Orange Storm Bethesda LC
20 VLC HP Mohicans

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its True Atlantic who is ranked 20th. But they played nobody......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thunder and True Atlantic dont make much sense....they played nobody. Based on the games played, Tommyknockers and Kings are too high....the only real games they played was amongst themselves. But, both of those teams are very good and Tommyknockers showed that at NLF last year. Tigers seem a bit too low and Madlax a bit too high. LXC Black just did not play enough games so I get them being ranked where they are.....they will move up once more games are played.

Unrelated...how many multi region all star teams does True have? True National, True Atlantic, True Midwest, True Illinois Premier, etc

These new ranks do seem out of order and not based on reality. Are they based only on a few summer one day tournaments and leave out the past tournaments from fall and last summer? How could LXC be #17? The whole top 10 looks wrong other than the Hawks but with there recent losses that is even in question...and two Colorado teams that have not played a real team yet other than LXC and lost? smh

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing convinces the reader you position is rock solid and above reproach like all-caps champ. So overlooking that, today is September 4, are you inferring that are now at least four players 14 years old on that team?

Does the all cap writer know his argument is refuted by his own statement? Guessing the writer is not a lawyer by trade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did the Hawks celebrate the birthdays? 14 is a big deal - almost old enough to drive. Did you do team drive-bys of the kid's houses or a socially distanced outdoor picnic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These new ranks do seem out of order and not based on reality. Are they based only on a few summer one day tournaments and leave out the past tournaments from fall and last summer? How could LXC be #17? The whole top 10 looks wrong other than the Hawks but with there recent losses that is even in question...and two Colorado teams that have not played a real team yet other than LXC and lost? smh
You can see which games are included easily when the top 100 is posted tomorrow. Just click on team name and it shows each game played, record and overall strength of schedule.

True Atlantic only played at Club Nationals and went 5-0 which I agree doesn't tell you much. Tommyknockers played 22 games and went 19-2-1 against teams in Midwest and west. Really tough to compare that to east coast teams. Kings beat TKnockers so they get huge bump there which is probably unfair to east coast teams. LXC went 4-2 losing to Sweetlax and Eclipse who are good, but beat 4 nobody's so they do not deserve a 26 SOS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe this will read better (shows 2019 standings and 2020 pre-season standings)
US Club Lax 2019 / US Club Lax 2020 PRE-SEASON
1 Annapolis Hawks / Annapolis Hawks
2 Laxachusetts Black / Tigers XXVI
3 Tigers XXVI / LXC Black
4 Sweetlax Upstate / Sweetlax NY
5 Edge / BBL Black
6 2Way 2026 Black / Edge
7 Boston Kings 2026 / Tommyknockers
8 Arden Diamondbacks / 2Way
9 BBL Black 2026 / Legacy Eels
10 Tommyknockers / FCA Upstate
11 Legacy Eels / Boston Kings
12 Towermen 2026 / Team 91 LI
13 Sweetlax Florida 2026 / Eclipse
14 True IL 2026 Premier / Express Haugen
15 Mesa Futures Orange 2026 / Prime Time
16 7 Flames National / Towermen
17 LI Express 2026 Haugen / MADLAX Capital
18 Eclipse CT / True IL Premier
19 Team 91 LI 2026 Orange Storm / Bethesda LC
20 VLC / HP Mohicans

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be talking about the MadLax National Team. Way different than the team in HOCO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs played True Maryland not True Atlantic which has kids from up and down the east coast playing for them. Very solid team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must be talking about the MadLax National Team. Way different than the team in HOCO.
Ummm, the link is right there. It is Madlax Capital who plays in HOCO. Feel free to reach out to US Club Lax if you disagree. Madlax Capital, the team in HOCO beat 91, Looneys and FCA so not sure why you are trying to say otherwise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The OP gave a link which clearly shows Madlax Capital, not sure why you would think its not the HOCO team. We beat them, but I agree they are better than FCA, Looneys and 91 who are fairly ranked in the 2nd 10, so I don't get the argument. Sorry if they cut your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The OP gave a link which clearly shows Madlax Capital, not sure why you would think its not the HOCO team. We beat them, but I agree they are better than FCA, Looneys and 91 who are fairly ranked in the 2nd 10, so I don't get the argument. Sorry if they cut your son.[/quote]
Don't be a donk if Madlax cut his boy, anonymous message boards are made for dads like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax beat Looneys 3x this summer - once at NAL, twice at Millon 26 tournament. Looneys won in the Platinum championship. All the games were close and two were OT Madlax wins so the teams are both very good. HOCO Elite definitely best national youth league. Hopefully next spring the rivalries continue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The OP gave a link which clearly shows Madlax Capital, not sure why you would think its not the HOCO team. We beat them, but I agree they are better than FCA, Looneys and 91 who are fairly ranked in the 2nd 10, so I don't get the argument. Sorry if they cut your son.
Don't be a donk if Madlax cut his boy, anonymous message boards are made for dads like that.[/quote]
Lol, very true. If they cut my son, I'd also complain about an objective computer generated ranking that seems pretty accurate.

Like Reply Quote
Page 29 of 267 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard