BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,228
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 70 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That's not the one. There will be a GHCLC with club teams just as there was in previous springs.

Plus it looks like the Fall league will include high school age club teams - unlike the Spring league.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Above is a link to a clinics. Is there definitely fall ball HOCO league? My son plays rock and we have not been told anything

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tons of kids at Zingos tryouts today. They are going to make some serious noise this spring! (Or fall).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zingos???? Making noise?? With all do respect I watched their 2026 team put forth a feeble attempt to compete against an at best weak Breakers team at Summer Exposure. From what I saw they are in no position to make noise anytime soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Above is a link to a clinics. Is there definitely fall ball HOCO league? My son plays rock and we have not been told anything

We were told it was "expected" to occur, with the first games at the end of August. Things are constantly changing, but MD Covid numbers continue to improve and HOCO has been allowing lax for well over a month now...so seems like a good possibility they will have a Fall season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We were told it was "expected" to occur, with the first games at the end of August. Things are constantly changing, but MD Covid numbers continue to improve and HOCO has been allowing lax for well over a month now...so seems like a good possibility they will have a Fall season.

I haven't heard a word about the fall league from our coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I haven't heard a word about the fall league from our coach.
Same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Appreciate folks posting info here. I really am at a loss why Hoco can't put anything on their website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

End of August is here and no one knows anything. Plus teams haven't even begun to start practicing with their new rosters. Cant see it happening, not soon at least.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

End of August is here and no one knows anything. Plus teams haven't even begun to start practicing with their new rosters. Cant see it happening, not soon at least.

League is a go for high school teams

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First game September 11

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son's 23 team has practice scheduled for Sunday. Still haven't heard anything more about HOCO league though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son's 23 team has practice scheduled for Sunday. Still haven't heard anything more about HOCO league though.

Maybe your sons team was not invited to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know who will be playing in the "FAALL" league?
Based on the screen print I've see at least CCLax and the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zingos is the lax bros of Krusty the Clown's. Only not as athletic or smart. But they'll gladly take your money, even if little lax bro has never even picked up a stick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zingos is the lax bros of Krusty the Clown's. Only not as athletic or smart. But they'll gladly take your money, even if little lax bro has never even picked up a stick.
Zingos is a sold rec+ organization and never tries to be anything more. If you have an issue with that please play elsewhere. No one thinks Zingos will compete with top teams, but there are a ton of great coaches in the organization and many players who have moved on to start and dominate on big time clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Maybe they see something in “little lax bro” that they believe they can develop. It’s nice there are some clubs who will give kids the chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those are some bitter words? I cant believe your son got cut from Zingo's? OUCH ! I bet it wasnt his play but attitude, which is easily understood with your remarks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those are some bitter words? I cant believe your son got cut from Zingo's? OUCH ! I bet it wasnt his play but attitude, which is easily understood with your remarks.
☝🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why pay $2000+ for a rec+ org. Just play rec and save the money. Lots of great coaches in rec level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you might be a little salty that Zingos took your money and your son didn't get any better. Well at least you have the memories and the check stub.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Hoco happening this fall???? Who is playing and when does it start?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why pay $2000+ for a rec+ org. Just play rec and save the money. Lots of great coaches in rec level.

how many rec programs at the high school age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i know of only one rec program at the high school age.....Rock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Hoco happening this fall???? Who is playing and when does it start?

My son's team (23) was told by the coach that it was happening, with games on Friday evenings. I haven't seen any "official" confirmation and certainly not a schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son's team was also told that league is happening. Games will be Fri at 6:30 or 8:00 at certain high schools in Columbia. Starts next Friday (8/11). My guess is schedule won't come out until last minute due to divisions and teams crying over them. Elite vs AAA vs AAA, etc...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only two divisions (B and A) max per agegroup. It was max 8 teams per division, they expanded to 10. But some divisions have less than 5 teams registered, so they have said they may combine into a single agegroup without divisions. The B division was initially offered to rec programs. The alignments will be likely follow how teams align for the summer: B and A in "B" and AA and above in "A"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams will have to play doubleheaders too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what clubs have joined the league? Crabs, Looneys, 91, BLC, Hawks? Why is hoco keeping the identity of the teams a closely guarded secret?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what clubs have joined the league? Crabs, Looneys, 91, BLC, Hawks? Why is hoco keeping the identity of the teams a closely guarded secret?

Less a secret and more simply not having a final list. I imagine they are waiting for any last minute additions before finalizing and publishing the schedules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Hawks.

For any year? That's too bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Hawks.

Hawks owner created his own money grab Fall league. But nobody has signed up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Hawks.

Using the link below, they have graphics for many teams, but not all teams, who played in the spring league. When you click the graphic it asks the admin of the team to submit rosters for that club. The Hawks are listed.

https://greater-howard-club-lacrosse-conference.sportsengine-prelive.com/boysroster

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Less a secret and more simply not having a final list. I imagine they are waiting for any last minute additions before finalizing and publishing the schedules.
This. Some clubs were still holding tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If no one signs up for the new Hawks League and the Hawks dodge Hoco shouldn’t that impact each Hawk team’s ranking? Just saying if you do not play it should impact your ranking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This. Some clubs were still holding tryouts.
Rosters are due September 9th

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If no one signs up for the new Hawks League and the Hawks dodge Hoco shouldn’t that impact each Hawk team’s ranking? Just saying if you do not play it should impact your ranking.

Nice try but HoCo is not factored into any rankings. Just tournaments.

Like Reply Quote
Page 55 of 70 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard