BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
Re: Boys 2024-9th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone going to Express tryouts tonight?

Yeah. Hoping that my kid is the one that puts their roster over the big 4 - 0 ! Woot woot!

amazingly there was about 60 boys at yesterdays Express tryouts, thats alot!

There really is a sucker born every minute. Express roster will be 40+ this year, of which same 12 kids will actually see the field. That Chan is one smart hombre. Most of those kids will never get off the St Anthony’s JV “B” team. But keep dreaming that dream!

wrong again CoachS plays everyone equal, its a joke with that roster.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. Hoping that my kid is the one that puts their roster over the big 4 - 0 ! Woot woot!

There really is a sucker born every minute. Express roster will be 40+ this year, of which same 12 kids will actually see the field. That Chan is one smart hombre. Most of those kids will never get off the St Anthony’s JV “B” team. But keep dreaming that dream!

“Plays everyone equal”??? What planet are you from?!! You think Schwale plays 35 kids equally?? Bro, I’ll have what you are smoking. Over 20 kids on his team dont play. At all!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone go to 91 tryouts today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CoachC rocks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 rebels will have AA and A team. Great talent there tonight.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, obviously the Rebels directory is posting on this site all over the place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 rebels will have AA and A team. Great talent there tonight.

Buyer by were with that club. Still have daddy coaches and do not follow up on promises.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its A and B.. AA and A.. is to make parents feel Better . Enough with that.. Parents fall for it. They just want your Money!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m New to travel lacrosse and I’m wondering How the true blue 2024 team is? How are the coaches ? Thinking about going to tryouts for my son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m New to travel lacrosse and I’m wondering How the true blue 2024 team is? How are the coaches ? Thinking about going to tryouts for my son.

Your best bet is to go to the tryouts and observe the team, coaches other parents in action and form your own opinions. speak to some parents there if you can, talk to the coaches after.
Dont rely on the keyboard warriors here ( some with an agenda) to help you make a decision.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've never had my son play for them, but we've played against them and witnessed good coaching. Have heard only good things about True Blue coaching for 2024. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
STAY AWAY FROM ALL AGES
Unless you want your son screamed at. I had 3 sons in the program, left last year and my kids have never been happier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What program? True Blue? 2024 True Blue has great coaches. If my son was happy where he was, I'd go there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would agree the TB 2024 team is competitive but a few players short esp on offense from being a very good overall team. Also did not have a full time Fogo kid so possession was tough. Their defense and goalies are very solid and keeps them in games when playing the top teams however when playing defense the whole game they get worn down a bit because the offense doesn’t possess the ball as much. Lost a few good offensive players last year which made it tough but would guess they are in need for attack and midfielders. Coaching is very good and committed and training esp the winter training is great. Great fit if you are located near Massapequa and their tuition is reasonable vs the bigger clubs. Would recommend this team and club for new players to come and evaluate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beware everything is extra. The price is right? Fall ball is extra, winter workouts are extra. Watch out for the screaming. It’s the director who screams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beware everything is extra. The price is right? Fall ball is extra, winter workouts are extra. Watch out for the screaming. It’s the director who screams

“Screaming”? There are few coaches that don’t. It’s an emotional game. Especially with top tier teams. If it’s so important that your kid doesn’t get screamed at, maybe he (and you) are not cut out for a man sport like lacrosse, football, basketball and hockey. Try the sissy sport. Baseball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“Screaming”? There are few coaches that don’t. It’s an emotional game. Especially with top tier teams. If it’s so important that your kid doesn’t get screamed at, maybe he (and you) are not cut out for a man sport like lacrosse, football, basketball and hockey. Try the sissy sport. Baseball.

Joe Cat is a ba'foon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that there are still no teams on the same level as a Taz and 91 at this age, in “the undisputed hot bed of all lacrosse”. Every year, I hear “teams are catching up”, but none ever do. Maybe (or maybe not) you can throw Express in there, but I don’t think Express has ever beaten either team. These kids are in HS now, going on 8 years, they are still all alone at the top. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Can someone please explain that to me?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that there are still no teams on the same level as a Taz and 91 at this age, in “the undisputed hot bed of all lacrosse”. Every year, I hear “teams are catching up”, but none ever do. Maybe (or maybe not) you can throw Express in there, but I don’t think Express has ever beaten either team. These kids are in HS now, going on 8 years, they are still all alone at the top. It doesn’t make any sense to me. Can someone please explain that to me?
You’re kidding right? Ask Pack about the Express North, the heat and Eclipse. The sport is growing and parity is upon us. Whether its hold backs out of DMV or work release programs with LaxaC there is plenty of competition in this age group. Madlax, NextLevel, BBL, BrotherlyLove, Eclipse, Express North and several others can play with these Taz and Pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These kids are 14 now. Screaming?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about team wins and losses at this age. Obv your first kid. It is all about individual play and recruiting and showcases at this pt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right there are a FEW coaches that don’t. What other organizations does the director come to a team’s sideline and start screaming at the kids. I’ve been it this for 10 years and only the TB director Feels the need to micro manage his coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re kidding right? Ask Pack about the Express North, the heat and Eclipse. The sport is growing and parity is upon us. Whether its hold backs out of DMV or work release programs with LaxaC there is plenty of competition in this age group. Madlax, NextLevel, BBL, BrotherlyLove, Eclipse, Express North and several others can play with these Taz and Pack.
Let's see WP deal with even bigger size disparity this fall. Get ready for the excuses. Leave Taz out of the conversation, they are B+ team at best, not in the same league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right there are a FEW coaches that don’t. What other organizations does the director come to a team’s sideline and start screaming at the kids. I’ve been it this for 10 years and only the TB director Feels the need to micro manage his coaches

He's a ba'foon assistant coach from a D2 school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think you totally missed point of the post. As I read it, Poster is referencing Long Island, not age group as a whole. Gotta agree. No parody here. Which is weird considering this is “Long Island”.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see WP deal with even bigger size disparity this fall. Get ready for the excuses. Leave Taz out of the conversation, they are B+ team at best, not in the same league.

Stop. Taz plays with anyone. Beat Badlax handily, although admittedly that’s not saying much since everyone now beats Badlax. Cheater teams like Badlax will enjoy their steady decline the rest of the way. Most on age teams experienced their growth spurt this year, so they have all caught up to the holdback teams who got their growth spurt last year or the year before. The big kids from last year no longer are the big kids. And the little kids of last year are no longer the little kids. There are no more “dominant big kids” anymore. They all blend in. This is when the top on age teams, who were always the better skilled teams, will take significant strides, since the playing field is now more level than its ever been. Teams like Taz and 91, who competed and usually beat the holdback teams with far younger, prepubescent players, will now dominate the postpubescent years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question have a B player looking for a spot. Where is the majority of the Rebels second team from? Heard a few place but want to confirm. How many players are they carrying and what will their skill level be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop. Taz plays with anyone. Beat Badlax handily, although admittedly that’s not saying much since everyone now beats Badlax. Cheater teams like Badlax will enjoy their steady decline the rest of the way. Most on age teams experienced their growth spurt this year, so they have all caught up to the holdback teams who got their growth spurt last year or the year before. The big kids from last year no longer are the big kids. And the little kids of last year are no longer the little kids. There are no more “dominant big kids” anymore. They all blend in. This is when the top on age teams, who were always the better skilled teams, will take significant strides, since the playing field is now more level than its ever been. Teams like Taz and 91, who competed and usually beat the holdback teams with far younger, prepubescent players, will now dominate the postpubescent years.
Great post - to those players who dominated based on a rigged playing field to win against younger ON-AGE kids - it's a grim reckoning that they never were really that good and worse don't have the work ethic or much time to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat Badlax handily? When? Over a year ago? Couldn't get to the final in Florida at New Years (a tourney Madlax won) and then got beat handily by Madlax in Hershey last month? Or weren't you there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious question have a B player looking for a spot. Where is the majority of the Rebels second team from? Heard a few place but want to confirm. How many players are they carrying and what will their skill level be?

I would stay away from any Rebels second team. This year all their second teams were a disaster. 2025 second team did not have enough players to field a team. They basically cancelled their season when players on the top teams couldn’t come down to help. The 2027 team had similar problems and got crushed

If the 2nd team for 91 and express are a waste of money........the 2nd team for the rebels is REALLY a waste of money

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would stay away from any Rebels second team. This year all their second teams were a disaster. 2025 second team did not have enough players to field a team. They basically cancelled their season when players on the top teams couldn’t come down to help. The 2027 team had similar problems and got crushed

If the 2nd team for 91 and express are a waste of money........the 2nd team for the rebels is REALLY a waste of money

I’m only familiar with one B team, and I will say, the 91 B team is no joke. They practice, and take it as seriously as the A team. Treated the same. I definitely recommend it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great post - to those players who dominated based on a rigged playing field to win against younger ON-AGE kids - it's a grim reckoning that they never were really that good and worse don't have the work ethic or much time to get better.

They are what they are. Simply, they are inferior teams with inferior athletes with inferior lacrosse players. Cheating with 2023-age kids is no longer enough of an advantage to be successful. What to do?? How about replacing those MD holdbacks with some real on-age talent from the island??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s true. My sons team was totally different this summer than they were a year ago. My son was always one of the smallest kids on the field. He grew 5 inches and gained 40 lbs in the past year. Needless to say he is no longer the “small kid”. Not a unique story. Many/most of the kids on his on-age team had similar growth in the past year. And the big kids that dominated a year ago are now basically invisible. A very different landscape now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that’s funny! Madlax beat Taz handedly at NAL. They even started gets that don’t usually play and Madlax beat the snot out of them. It wasn’t even close. I’d love to see Wolfpack up and go home come out of hiding. They shouldn’t even be ranked in the top 20 anymore! Total joke that team is....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that’s funny! Madlax beat Taz handedly at NAL. They even started gets that don’t usually play and Madlax beat the snot out of them. It wasn’t even close. I’d love to see Wolfpack up and go home come out of hiding. They shouldn’t even be ranked in the top 20 anymore! Total joke that team is....
How many players chose to leave Madlax this year? Not talking about the bench players either. The program is so toxic the top kids packed up and left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m only familiar with one B team, and I will say, the 91 B team is no joke. They practice, and take it as seriously as the A team. Treated the same. I definitely recommend it.

91 treats all of their B teams, with the exception of the 2023 team, like [ChillLaxin] redhaired step children. You get stuck in all the crappy MyLacrosseMafia touraments playing the worst of the worst. Maybe the 2024 B coach is excellent, but he's got no say in what the team does and it will never amount to anything. For 91, a B team is just $$$$.

Seriously, name just one tournament 91 2024B was in that wasn't one of their own crappy 91 tournaments. Then list a few B+/A- teams you've actually played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat Badlax handily? When? Over a year ago? Couldn't get to the final in Florida at New Years (a tourney Madlax won) and then got beat handily by Madlax in Hershey last month? Or weren't you there?
Save your posts. Taz is ranked 12. How much did they pay for that. They should be lower.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 treats all of their B teams, with the exception of the 2023 team, like [ChillLaxin] redhaired step children. You get stuck in all the crappy MyLacrosseMafia touraments playing the worst of the worst. Maybe the 2024 B coach is excellent, but he's got no say in what the team does and it will never amount to anything. For 91, a B team is just $$$$.

Seriously, name just one tournament 91 2024B was in that wasn't one of their own crappy 91 tournaments. Then list a few B+/A- teams you've actually played.

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. The virus really showed how they don’t care about B teams. If you going to tell me the ménace gets treated the same by 91 as the wolfpack......I would say you are on something. Don’t do the B teams of the bigger club. If your kid is a fringe a/b player you are much better going and playing for one of the smaller clubs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. The virus really showed how they don’t care about B teams. If you going to tell me the ménace gets treated the same by 91 as the wolfpack......I would say you are on something. Don’t do the B teams of the bigger club. If your kid is a fringe a/b player you are much better going and playing for one of the smaller clubs

How is it that you are such a expert on all of the A teams and all of the B teams at this grade level? Unless your kid has played on every A and B club team at this age, you haven’t got a clue about what you are talking about. How about you let the parents that have actual experience with these teams comment, and you shut Up. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2024 squad is in trouble. Two starting ATTACKMAN, went to NL. Two starting defenseman, also gone. Their best midi. Gone. As well as several other midi’s. Last count was 8 players defected to other clubs.

Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard