BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 267 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any teams make upgrades this year?? I heard Hawks got richer! Sheesh...

Tell us more Hawks dad!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard True made some really bold moves and added the top players from AYLC. They added strength at goalie, attack and midfield. They are well positioned to compete against and beat the likes of MadLax, Hawks, Bethesda, 91 and FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard True made some really bold moves and added the top players from AYLC. They added strength at goalie, attack and midfield. They are well positioned to compete against and beat the likes of MadLax, Hawks, Bethesda, 91 and FCA.

Word on the street is they improved at all those positions. See if they can make the next step now that they have some solid pieces in place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell us more Hawks dad!

Hawks much improved
Madlax much improved
91 imploding
BLC is a wash
Crabs much improved
Looneys much improved
FCA will need divine intervention
VLC best option to fill the 8th spot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please put the crack pipe down. Save your life. Think of your kids.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell us more Hawks dad!

Hawks much improved
Madlax much improved
91 imploding
BLC is a wash
Crabs much improved
Looneys much improved
[quote=Anonymous]Any teams make upgrades this year?? I heard Hawks got richer! Sheesh...

Tell us more Hawks dad!

Wow! Nostradamus back from the dead!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell us more Hawks dad!

Hawks much improved
Madlax much improved
91 imploding
BLC is a wash
Crabs much improved
Looneys much improved

How could you know anything about these teams except your own. You are making stuff up. You have no idea. The teams just finished tryouts, some probably haven’t even started practice. notIntelligent post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 imploding. LOL. The jealously continues

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell us more Hawks dad!

Hawks much improved
Madlax much improved
91 imploding
BLC is a wash
Crabs much improved
Looneys much improved

How could you know anything about these teams except your own. You are making stuff up. You have no idea. The teams just finished tryouts, some probably haven’t even started practice. notIntelligent post.

Actually I think this post is spot on; the lacrosse community is small and parents talk and share information with each other. It is not unreasonable to make 'assumptions' based on those conversations. You must be a 91, VLC or FCA dad; sorry bout that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The biggest disappointment this summer Team 91 2026 and the club is owned by a maniac! I still can't believe people give him money to play on a team that literally is crumbling.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crumbling how?? We played good teams and lost u played breakers and won. Ok.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to all the improving teams for adding more hold backs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's plenty of baseball teams you can take your daughter to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, hold back dads are awfully sensitive today. Don't worry, your hold back son is a total stud even of you never were yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not adding hold backs just better skilled players. Hold backs don't impact the game as much as you think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crumbling how?? We played good teams and lost u played breakers and won. Ok.

We; what position do you play son? YOU played in NLF and lost to all 3 elite teams (Hawks, Madlax and Tigers); YOU then played in Millions 2026 and beat two awful teams in Freedom; who YOU barely beat, and TRW Lacrosse. When YOU did play an elite team you got another beatdown against Madlax. I even heard Looneys beat you 9 or 10-1 in a scrimmage and you lost to BLC ealier in the summer.....so tell me again who YOU beat that is Elite? Yes Crumbling sounds right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think your trailer is crumbling What ream does your son play for?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely not 91. What a joke this club has become.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not adding hold backs just better skilled players. Hold backs don't impact the game as much as you think.
You are high

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Word on the street is they improved at all those positions. See if they can make the next step now that they have some solid pieces in place.

Sounds like a seriously bold move by True adding players from the AYLC juggernaut. After all they are the defending Summer Exposure B Division Champs!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When will "national" teams learn that you can't come into MD. We have too much established talent on too many established teams that we don't need BS like True or 91 or anyone else to come to town. Mesa can just give it up now. Express already "explored" the idea and smartly opted not to go forward. We don't need out of state organizations as we are MD strong and MD proud and will kick your butt with what we have...just sayin'

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a seriously bold move by True adding players from the AYLC juggernaut. After all they are the defending Summer Exposure B Division Champs!!

They had nowhere to go but up. Adding a player at any position for them was an upgrade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The biggest disappointment this summer Team 91 2026 and the club is owned by a maniac! I still can't believe people give him money to play on a team that literally is crumbling.

MM does have one defining reputation in the lacrosse community. LOL . Funny how anyone that deals with him for any amount of time arrives at that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MM also loves the movie “Jerry McQuire”. Punch line.....show me the $. No, no, not show you the money, show meee the money. Can you say he is getting rich off the back of the families of 91 no matter if he is nuts or the teams win or lose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think all of the owners/directors/coaches of the elite clubs could be called out. Why does the hawks 26 head coach belittle 3rd graders when he's winning? Why does he start fights with multiple adults?

The cost for 91 is very inline with hawks so not seeing what the cost complaints are here. You don't have to go to his camps and that's not pushed as expected. Don't know him personally but you don't see him showing off wealth or living in a a wealthy lifestyle. Hogan has asked players to help him for free (at a for profit) and he does live in a wealthy community. MM has never done that to my knowledge. Not saying 91 is such a better club and in many ways Hawks has had significant success over 91 overall. there's plenty of issues at both.

If there's a particular issue that impacted you or someone you know please share. Otherwise I don't see what's diff in MM running 91 MD vs other elite for profit clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When will "national" teams learn that you can't come into MD. We have too much established talent on too many established teams that we don't need BS like True or 91 or anyone else to come to town. Mesa can just give it up now. Express already "explored" the idea and smartly opted not to go forward. We don't need out of state organizations as we are MD strong and MD proud and will kick your butt with what we have...just sayin'

Express opted not to go forward? Their teams are some of the best in the country and they are well entrenched in MoCo getting talent from Baltimore to Annapolis to Richmond. And their B Teams are pretty good too getting a bunch of kids from the DC area high school teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not tied to 91 or Hawks, but I fully agree with the post commenting on owners generally. All of the Elite teams, including the two that my sons play for, offer the same product (extremely intense, competitive lacrosse), and they all have the baggage that comes along with it. All of these owners are ex-jocks, without the brains or the social skills that you normally see from successful people, making six figure incomes, perhaps seven, from youth sports. I have yet to meet one who is a genuinely good person or class act.

I have no doubt that MM is an butt and I am happy that nobody in my family ever will encounter him except to watch his YouTube videos. but, can the people bashing him say what he has done that other Elite team owners have not?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. Which decent "MD strong" clubs dont operate in other markets?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Fall Anne Arundel Lacrosse League (F.A.A.L.L.) is in Tourney Machine; no commits yet for 2026
https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...rnament=h202006291501078480bf2befb218647

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not tied to 91 or Hawks, but I fully agree with the post commenting on owners generally. All of the Elite teams, including the two that my sons play for, offer the same product (extremely intense, competitive lacrosse), and they all have the baggage that comes along with it. All of these owners are ex-jocks, without the brains or the social skills that you normally see from successful people, making six figure incomes, perhaps seven, from youth sports. I have yet to meet one who is a genuinely good person or class act.

I have no doubt that MM is an butt and I am happy that nobody in my family ever will encounter him except to watch his YouTube videos. but, can the people bashing him say what he has done that other Elite team owners have not?

Of course not. People are blind. They are the same people that whine that other teams have holdbacks, while their son plays with holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Fall Anne Arundel Lacrosse League (F.A.A.L.L.) is in Tourney Machine; no commits yet for 2026

I have heard FCA, Crabs, Looney's and Hawks so far for the FAALL at the 26 level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some may be blind, but I think the majority know what the are getting and are willing to put up with owners like MM in exchange for uber-competitive lacrosse. For better or worse it is good preparation for HS and college lacrosse, which most players on Elite teams hope to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So would the FALL be another alternative to HOCO? If HOCO is the gold standard for local play, why the need for a competing league. Also wasn’t HOCO supposed to start this weekend? Has anyone heard any update as to what is going on with HOCO regarding registered teams, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So would the FALL be another alternative to HOCO? If HOCO is the gold standard for local play, why the need for a competing league. Also wasn’t HOCO supposed to start this weekend? Has anyone heard any update as to what is going on with HOCO regarding registered teams, etc.

I believe FAALL is only for the Fall and HoCo is only for the Spring, so they would not be competing but complimenting. Since we are in COVID times HoCO is actually out of sync.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have heard FCA, Crabs, Looney's and Hawks so far for the FAALL at the 26 level.

Nice try. Nobody has signed up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I have heard that HoCo is having a fall season this year to make up for the lost spring, but I can’t get confirmation from my son’s program, and I tried emailing HoCo directly but heard nothing.
Does anybody know if there is indeed a fall HoCo league, and which days of the week, and when it starts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if MD Mesa team filled its team and quality of it? Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have a full team, but no idea in terms of quality. I know a couple kids who are solid, but not stars. Would be rotational players on a squads like FCA, BLC, VLC, Looneys, etc but will be clear starters on Mesa according to their dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nobody cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

nobody cares.

Can you have some compassion please, My kid got cut from his team and he needs a team to play on.

Like Reply Quote
Page 27 of 267 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard