BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,636
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26
Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hows the 91 camp this week . Money grab or is it worth the $75 and prob. Hundreds of kids each age group .

They currently have a very large number of enrollees. Not many reps per kid with limited staff.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brutal day for the dream team aka 91 machine ....tried to play some A teams and got stomped badly ......stay in your lane next time and stick to the bad 2026 B teams . Yes, machine is a phenomenal team one of the top 3 in the country for 2027 but please stop pretending that you "play up with A teams" it's not good for the brand and the coaches health , heard they were literally on their knees yelling at the kids in panic mode . Not a good look

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hows the 91 camp this week . Money grab or is it worth the $75 and prob. Hundreds of kids each age group .

They currently have a very large number of enrollees. Not many reps per kid with limited staff.

How did you hear this?? I’ve seen the tryouts in the past always well staffed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of jealous parents. They Play 2026 B teams and win you complain. They play the better 2026 A teams and lose...you still complain. Which do you want them to play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes of course , very very jealous , I have a kid that stinks , wish he was on 91.........etc.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know much 2027 Turtles Team ? Coaching , training .

You Get what you pay for . C team at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brought son down to Legacy tryout/eval last night. Only $25 so couldn't hurt.. But I post because I was surprised to see 2 Machine kids there. Trouble in paradise, disgruntled parents, or just a resonably priced lax workout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brought son down to Legacy tryout/eval last night. Only $25 so couldn't hurt.. But I post because I was surprised to see 2 Machine kids there. Trouble in paradise, disgruntled parents, or just a resonably priced lax workout?

The past years some of these tryouts were the best bang for your buck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The past years some of these tryouts were the best bang for your buck.

Not every kid stays, nor should they. Doesn’t mean trouble, it is just the way things evolve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably a few kids that live out east that aren't getting much playing time on machine .....when the writing is on the wall .....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Could also be a ploy from the parents if those two kids , happens every year . The parents will take their kid to another tryout knowing it will get right back to 91 literally within minutes .....then 91 calls the parents and say " where are you going your spot is secure " . Same stuff different year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were some Machine players at Express tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares

Uh, just a guess, but maybe owners of 91? FYI, and please keep this to yourself, but they make money on youth lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares

Uh, just a guess, but maybe owners of 91? FYI, and please keep this to yourself, but they make money on youth lacrosse

What ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree ...who cares . Happens every year . A player is not happy with playing time and toes to show his face at another clubs tryout , gets back to 91 within minutes. 91 then gets them on the phone and says " what's wrong , things will be different don't leave " and the kid stays at 91. Not to single out 91 but it happens with all of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone hear from 91 yet? Do they call or email?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes emails went out for 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things are a changing in the 2027 landscape...... lets all meet back in Summer of 2021 to discuss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No reason to speak in code ..... everyone knows . 91 had a mass exodus. 91 rage lost 7 players and machine lost one all to express . With a few to shore to shore . Sounds like people were fed up playing second fiddle to machine and with questionable coaching decisions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where did all the folks go who constantly write about how great machine and rage are? machine AA. Rage A. 2 best teams in the age group. remember all that?
and from what I have heard machine lost more than 1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where did all the folks go who constantly write about how great machine and rage are? machine AA. Rage A. 2 best teams in the age group. remember all that?
and from what I have heard machine lost more than 1.

At least 3...at least

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol....you are correct. From what I heard coaches and directors were very arrogant , basically daring people to leave . Well...didn't work this year . And yes machine lost more than one . Tried to played 2026 AA teams , didn't work out well .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
please stop with AA and A, it goes A,B,C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Tried to played 2026 AA teams , didn't work out well."

Not a 91 parent, but I don't understand why you would bash a team for playing up? What's it to you? Perhaps they do that so as not to play the 2nd team from their own program thus giving that 2nd team a better chance to win. Definitely not a 91 fan, but that certainly is not a reason for me to bash them. I f coaches think its makes their team better, have at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. As you wish.....machine tried to play 2026 A teams and got stomped on. Like that better ? That wasnt the point of the post . Point was , they got a little ahead of themselves...can beat bad 2026 B teams but can't handle 2026 A teams .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As you have mentioned you don't know much about 91. The reason for the explanation is that they are very arrogant and boast loudly about their machine team that " plays up ". They play 2026 B teams and boast about playing up , however they haven't come across the A teams ....and I'm sure they won't make that mistake again . You're right , playing up should be good for them , but you would need to hear them to really understand why someone would point that out .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
-Free Tryouts For 2027 team only

-2020/2021 SEASON — FREE BOYS EVALUATIONS. Thursday August 27th, 2020 at 530pm - 7pm. Location: PAL Complex

-ISLAND SURGE BOYS LACROSSE CLUB

-For Registration and more Information email us at islandsurgelacrosseclub.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels LC- best team, best experience, best coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-2020/2021 SEASON — FREE BOYS EVALUATIONS. Thursday August 27th, 2020 at 530pm - 7pm. Location: PAL Complex

Just looked it up $1500 and get a Ton of stuff , 6 tourneys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

very shady.. there's no address on the one page website, and its a half picture of a flyer. No thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Tried to played 2026 AA teams , didn't work out well."

Not a 91 parent, but I don't understand why you would bash a team for playing up? What's it to you? Perhaps they do that so as not to play the 2nd team from their own program thus giving that 2nd team a better chance to win. Definitely not a 91 fan, but that certainly is not a reason for me to bash them. I f coaches think its makes their team better, have at it.

the problem is that you have other 2026 A teams that go into a tourney with the hopes of playing other really good A teams in the 2026 bracket and they get stuck playing a 2027 team. why is it fair for them to have to play a weaker team. In your scene then every A team should just play up. no team should be allow to play up in a tourney that the teams pay to play in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

very shady.. there's no address on the one page website, and its a half picture of a flyer. No thanks!

Not shady at all . Just contacted it . Its a PAL team converting into a clubteam . Why pay 3k 4k for water down B or C team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not shady at all . Just contacted it . Its a PAL team converting into a clubteam . Why pay 3k 4k for water down B or C team ?

Where are they from? What town is the club practicing in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Island Surge will be practicing either at the PAL Complex or another Islip Town field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I going to send my son and his buddy. We have nothing to lose. If we can get the same thing for $1500, then its a no brainer. And the tryout is FREE too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SAYS THE DIRECTOR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL at that age is done 2021 season, so Sachem team was 1 of the top PAL teams in suffolk are converting a PAL team with some of there players and others outside towns , so it has nothing to do with Sachem just players and the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
" In your scene then every A team should just play up. no team should be allow to play up..."

No. At every age group from '19's on down there are probably 2-3 LI teams that are head and shoulders better than their on age competition-usually from the 91 or LIE programs that beat ALL their local competition and 50% of the competition at least a grade up, so I understand them playing up rather than get paired vs. a mediocre on age team and winning 15-2 at a local tournament because for the most part, the MD teams don't come up to LI for tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im signed up , People still looking and aren’t happy with how the covid thing played out and what the greedy clubs did to customers. The price is going to appeal to a lot of people.

Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard