BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: WSYL Feedback
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]6th place team from West Qualifier was just invited to WSYL. Not sure if 5th place team invited or was invited and declined. I assume this means that at least one of the Canadian teams is out, leaving at most 1 (and maybe zero) international teams.[/quote

I assume that the Canadian teams cannot travel into the US for the event. Unfortunate, because they usually bring in some very good teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]6th place team from West Qualifier was just invited to WSYL. Not sure if 5th place team invited or was invited and declined. I assume this means that at least one of the Canadian teams is out, leaving at most 1 (and maybe zero) international teams.[/quote

I assume that the Canadian teams cannot travel into the US for the event. Unfortunate, because they usually bring in some very good teams.

Yes I agree that's too bad. Canadian teams play a different brand of lax and fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No he's a little guy!!! Have a few years before he makes the WSYL team!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You Hosers got lucky our Edge team can’t come stomp your hawks again like last time but we will again soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone happen to know how earlier schedules are posted for the WSYL? Is it the typical week before or do they try to send them out earlier based on all the travel?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Schedules out now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Leading Edge not in tri star? They're playing B teams at lax fest. At least play in the '27 bracket this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why is Leading Edge not in tri star? They're playing B teams at lax fest. At least play in the '27 bracket this weekend.

What age group are you referencing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
28…. I do agree. Historically LE teams at this age is at Laxfest but They really should be at Tristar. I don’t think they get anything out of these games this weekend unfortunately. The 27s playing up at 26 and the 28s playing 27 would be better though if they can’t move to Tristar. Might be too late for a change either way.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard