BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 44 45
2020-2021 Women's Division I, II & III College Lacrosse Season
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss the 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2020-2021 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by baldbear
It's looking like NCAA Spring sports is a 50/50 proposition right now. Do the schools extend another year in the event Spring sports are also cancelled?

It was a really dense idea for the NCAA to grant spring sport athletes from all 4 classes an extra year of eligibility because they missed a majority of their season. By their logic, all of the fall sports athletes now deserve an extra year for missing their season, too And if there is no spring season next year, the same lacrosse players who gained an extra year in April should be able to stockpile a 2nd year of eligibility. How about 3 more years if the cycle repeats itself in 2022? When does this madness stop?

Going to guess that your kid wasn't impacted by this. Typical

It should have been seniors only, no reason a freshman,soph or juniors needed to have a year tacked on.. it was a mistake and these repercussions are now going to be felt through all D-1 sports. it was a move based on emotion last year. it needs to be fixed now.

First off, its all divisions not just D1. And secondly, how do you propose they "fix this"??

Seniors only..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's looking like NCAA Spring sports is a 50/50 proposition right now. Do the schools extend another year in the event Spring sports are also cancelled?

It was a really dense idea for the NCAA to grant spring sport athletes from all 4 classes an extra year of eligibility because they missed a majority of their season. By their logic, all of the fall sports athletes now deserve an extra year for missing their season, too And if there is no spring season next year, the same lacrosse players who gained an extra year in April should be able to stockpile a 2nd year of eligibility. How about 3 more years if the cycle repeats itself in 2022? When does this madness stop?

It should have been seniors only, no reason a freshman,soph or juniors needed to have a year tacked on.. it was a mistake and these repercussions are now going to be felt through all D-1 sports. it was a move based on emotion last year. it needs to be fixed now.

First off, its all divisions not just D1. And secondly, how do you propose they "fix this"??

Seniors only..

Well it’s too late. It’s over. The NCAA is proposing the same thing for fall athletes too. Time to move on.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
After listening to NCAA chief medical officer press conference and talking to several women’s lacrosse coaches across all divisions there is real concern for a spring season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seniors only..

You fix it by not granting anyone the additional year. It stinks but does the high school senior get an additional year. Does anyone anywhere else? COVID stinks and if you cant play as a senior you graduate and hope to heck u had 3 great years. If you are a junior and you now miss two years you move on as well. For the record and before I get bashed. I am the parent of a senior in college (D1 player) who graduated and is moving on. I also have a sophomore in high school who missed his spring season. As a parent it was awful but we will all get through this and emotions are making decisions when they shouldn't. The best solution is no additional years for anyone bc the domino effect of incoming athletes and costs to programs are not worth it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After listening to NCAA chief medical officer press conference and talking to several women’s lacrosse coaches across all divisions there is real concern for a spring season.

this post is depressing to read.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this post is depressing to read.

Did you expect anything different. The NCAA is so far left did you expect an NCAA “doctor” to say let’s play. They are no different than the media. All you get/hear is the 1 sided argument they want you to hear.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
I’m gonna get some heat but I can take it! You go to university to get educated and you play a sport, at whatever level. But you go to get educated. The NCAA allowing another year has nothing to do with education; it’s to appease the player and parent and big money sports. It makes a mess of university sports budgets.

Did seniors graduate and now pursuing a Masters Degree in their fifth year? A second major?

To be honest a vast majority of seniors did not take the fifth year. They graduated, got a job (hopefully) and moved on with their lives. It stinks that their athletic careers were cut short and they missed a formal graduation.

For the record I advised not offering the extra year to everyone. But that was big money sports driving that, not women’s lacrosse. Some student athletes were or are now in programs that can win a national championship. It’s their prerogative to stay and try and win a championship while taking classes in whatever. For very few the sport is bigger than the degree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m gonna get some heat but I can take it! You go to university to get educated and you play a sport, at whatever level. But you go to get educated. The NCAA allowing another year has nothing to do with education; it’s to appease the player and parent and big money sports. It makes a mess of university sports budgets.

Did seniors graduate and now pursuing a Masters Degree in their fifth year? A second major?

To be honest a vast majority of seniors did not take the fifth year. They graduated, got a job (hopefully) and moved on with their lives. It stinks that their athletic careers were cut short and they missed a formal graduation.

For the record I advised not offering the extra year to everyone. But that was big money sports driving that, not women’s lacrosse. Some student athletes were or are now in programs that can win a national championship. It’s their prerogative to stay and try and win a championship while taking classes in whatever. For very few the sport is bigger than the degree.

Agree completely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I happen to agree with your opinion that the NCAA shouldn't have given an extra year of eligibility to everyone. Just wondering how this is related to big money sports? To my knowledge, the NCAA decision only applies to spring sports. Men’s football and basketball are not played in the spring. What big money sports were involved?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Sorry. Got ahead of myself. If football goes the way of spring sports, which it appears it will, then revenue generating sports will be involved. I might have tipped my hand with that comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a point of reference. People say football and basketball pay for all other sports. The NCAA reported In 2015 only 24 FBS football programs were in the black. Almost all other football programs and basketball programs LOSE money. All universities subsidize their athletics. They invest in athletics” to provide educational value to student athletes and enhance overall campus life”. The NCAA reported that only 50% of the 128 top basketball programs are in the black. When coaches salaries, training complexes, and arenas are factored in only a handful of basketball programs generate a true surplus. It will be the college/university that determines whether to subsidize athletics not the football or basketball programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, NYIT cancelled all sports for the next two years. This will set a precedent with many private small schools. D2 athletics are in trouble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a point of reference. People say football and basketball pay for all other sports. The NCAA reported In 2015 only 24 FBS football programs were in the black. Almost all other football programs and basketball programs LOSE money. All universities subsidize their athletics. They invest in athletics” to provide educational value to student athletes and enhance overall campus life”. The NCAA reported that only 50% of the 128 top basketball programs are in the black. When coaches salaries, training complexes, and arenas are factored in only a handful of basketball programs generate a true surplus. It will be the college/university that determines whether to subsidize athletics not the football or basketball programs.

This is a great point and goes far beyond just lacrosse. So many of these D1 football universities have lost their season already. They will need to continue to pay monies for the things you mentioned above, i.e. - scholarships, staff, stadiums...etc. Now they are really in the RED. So many of these universities will need to make budget cuts and trim the so called fat. Take a school like USC, your football season was cancelled. USC has (25) D1 sports programs (11 Men & 14 Women). If this COVID trend continues I could see them cancelling half the programs. Take womens lacrosse, it has to be very expensive to field a team with no income coming in. I hope it does not happen, but we may see a lot of changes especially if this drags into the spring. NYIT, a small D2 program on Long Island just cancelled all sports for at least (2) years. Sadly they will not be the last to do this....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, NYIT cancelled all sports for the next two years. This will set a precedent with many private small schools. D2 athletics are in trouble.
densest athletics move so far during this pandemic. Closing for 2 years makes no sense unless NYIT was looking to shutter and greatly cut athletics anyway and is using this as an out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
densest athletics move so far during this pandemic. Closing for 2 years makes no sense unless NYIT was looking to shutter and greatly cut athletics anyway and is using this as an out.

What NYIT did was wrong. Waiting till end of August to inform players that they cancelled sports is terrible. They will never recover. What player will go there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What NYIT did was wrong. Waiting till end of August to inform players that they cancelled sports is terrible. They will never recover. What player will go there.

Really a bad move, they may very well follow the path of Dowling and close down completely. Terrible for those kids who are athletes there or were hoping to be student-athletes there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really a bad move, they may very well follow the path of Dowling and close down completely. Terrible for those kids who are athletes there or were hoping to be student-athletes there.

D2 athletics is in trouble is the most ridiculous comment I've seen in quite some time. The loss of revenue for these schools affects ALL schools every every level....some more than others. It doesnt mean D2 athletics is in trouble....silly comment. And yes, I agree completely that NYIT handled this horribly by waiting to the very last minute. I feel bad for all the athletes there but especially the incoming freshmen. You're right, this has Dowling written all over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D2 athletics is in trouble is the most ridiculous comment I've seen in quite some time. The loss of revenue for these schools affects ALL schools every every level....some more than others. It doesnt mean D2 athletics is in trouble....silly comment. And yes, I agree completely that NYIT handled this horribly by waiting to the very last minute. I feel bad for all the athletes there but especially the incoming freshmen. You're right, this has Dowling written all over it.

Not really, most D2 programs are small private schools. No state funding means private donors. Economy is struggling, trouble.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not really, most D2 programs are small private schools. No state funding means private donors. Economy is struggling, trouble.

There are many D1 and D3 private schools as well. Not all of them are funded so I stand by my comment....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Molloy made major financial changes to their athletic department. Private schools with light endowments are in trouble.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
The recent news that SUNY Schools will have financial deficits and must cut costs could be influential to SUNY sports teams. From an academic perspective it will be easy for a school president to suspend sports to alleviate budget issues. Enrollment at SUNY schools is 30% lower per the article, with much of that out of state and international students. It’s amazing how many aspects of college life has been affected by COVID. So don’t be surprised if the SUNY sports schedule is suspended until Fall 2021.

Last edited by baldbear; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The recent news that SUNY Schools will have financial deficits and must cut costs could be influential to SUNY sports teams. From an academic perspective it will be easy for a school president to suspend sports to alleviate budget issues. Enrollment at SUNY schools is 30% lower per the article, with much of that out of state and international students. It’s amazing how many aspects of college life has been affected by COVID. So don’t be surprised if the SUNY sports schedule is suspended until Fall 2021.

Soooo. Let’s be clear. You are saying the entire SUNY college sports system will be suspended till fall 2021. If that happens there will be no competitive SUNY sports teams going forward. And all the aspects of college students lives?? Are you not watching college football. Even the Uber left wing liberal pac-12 has rescheduled football. Your constant harping on this issue makes me think you are hoping sports are cancelled. Maybe there are many who are not willing to give up college sports and wear a muzzle every time they leave their home.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
You can’t compare SUNY sports to the PAC-10 football. No SUNY teams are at a national level like PAC-10, SEC or any conference playing football. If SUNY has to make cuts it may start with non-academic programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can’t compare SUNY sports to the PAC-10 football. No SUNY teams are at a national level like PAC-10, SEC or any conference playing football. If SUNY has to make cuts it may start with non-academic programs.

So quick google search. SUNY has 85 div 1 sports teams and 290 div 3 sports teams and 385 NJCAA teams. Some quick math shows 675 teams that are non scholarship. MOST of SUNY athletes PAY to play on their college team. SUNY should be looking at the overpriced academic professors who teach very little yet garner high salaries. In addition SUNY should be looking to enroll NY and US students instead of overseas students.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Soooo. Let’s be clear. You are saying the entire SUNY college sports system will be suspended till fall 2021. If that happens there will be no competitive SUNY sports teams going forward. And all the aspects of college students lives?? Are you not watching college football. Even the Uber left wing liberal pac-12 has rescheduled football. Your constant harping on this issue makes me think you are hoping sports are cancelled. Maybe there are many who are not willing to give up college sports and wear a muzzle every time they leave their home.

Just a gut feeling but IMHO it is very likely that we will see major cuts to SUNY Athletic programs. SUNY missed the boat a long time ago on all fronts and for whatever reason has never been able to catch up. NY politicians and SUNY administrators dropped the ball on all fronts (academics, athletics, social life etc...). We do not compete with any of the best State Universities academically, athletically or the overall college experience. We also lag behind in "campus beauty".

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
It’s not just scholarships. It’s the cost of away games; hotels, buses, food allotments. Multiply that by the number of programs you noted. It is a lot of money.

We did an analysis of NCAA program costs. Do you know who specifically was the highest university expense? Hampton Inn. More NCAA program dollars went to the Hampton Inn than any other expense.

Think of how many lacrosse contests are made on a given weekend day; half of those teams travelled. Hotel, food, buses, insurance...it adds up.

Then add all the other sports....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not just scholarships. It’s the cost of away games; hotels, buses, food allotments. Multiply that by the number of programs you noted. It is a lot of money.

We did an analysis of NCAA program costs. Do you know who specifically was the highest university expense? Hampton Inn. More NCAA program dollars went to the Hampton Inn than any other expense.

Think of how many lacrosse contests are made on a given weekend day; half of those teams travelled. Hotel, food, buses, insurance...it adds up.

Then add all the other sports....

College sports teams are given a budget and spreadsheet each year. They are expected to stay within budget. The items you mentioned along with other requirements (uniforms, equipment) are all factored in. As you should be aware travel expenses will decline this year since team travel and schedules will be curtailed. A quick review of college teams cut indicates only 1 college-Furman cut lacrosse. The most cut sports are tennis-20, swimming and diving-11 and indoor track-5. Again I’m puzzled by your pessimistic comments regarding college athletics. Obviously you follow this sport and should recognize the positives of student athletes participating in the college sport environment. Regarding SUNY, having a feeling isn’t really a fact based discussion.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
I’m very involved in the collegiate aspect of lacrosse. I’m also pessimistic about SUNY as I have seen how they operate with regards to collegiate sports. You can throw the budget and spreadsheets in the trash can. SUNY has a $900 million shortfall to fill and the governor has given each school a directive to cut their costs. Albany and Stony Brook have the two biggest shortfalls. They haven’t announced how they are going to cut their budgets but I have a “feeling” sports MAY be part of the process.

Stony Brook University spent $8,210,055 on men's teams and received $3,643,116 in revenue. On average, Stony Brook University gave male athletes $9,751 in sports related student aid.

There are 8 head coaches for men's teams. On average they make $135,748. They are supported by 24 assistant coaches who earn $47,924 on average.

Stony Brook University spent $4,799,904 on women's teams and received $1,350,420 in revenue. On average, Stony Brook University gave female athletes $11,927 in sports related student aid.

There are 8 head coaches for women's teams. They make, on average, $79,794. They are supported by 15 assistant coaches who earn, on average, $32,844.

If you are president of the university these are net-negative numbers. As a positive aside, the women are getting more funding than the men.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LaSalle is cutting 7 sports so we are seeing a trend but lacrosse is not one of them and does not seem to be a sport on the chopping block for schools that have eliminated sports to date with the exception of Furman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m very involved in the collegiate aspect of lacrosse. I’m also pessimistic about SUNY as I have seen how they operate with regards to collegiate sports. You can throw the budget and spreadsheets in the trash can. SUNY has a $900 million shortfall to fill and the governor has given each school a directive to cut their costs. Albany and Stony Brook have the two biggest shortfalls. They haven’t announced how they are going to cut their budgets but I have a “feeling” sports MAY be part of the process.

Stony Brook University spent $8,210,055 on men's teams and received $3,643,116 in revenue. On average, Stony Brook University gave male athletes $9,751 in sports related student aid.

There are 8 head coaches for men's teams. On average they make $135,748. They are supported by 24 assistant coaches who earn $47,924 on average.

Stony Brook University spent $4,799,904 on women's teams and received $1,350,420 in revenue. On average, Stony Brook University gave female athletes $11,927 in sports related student aid.

There are 8 head coaches for women's teams. They make, on average, $79,794. They are supported by 15 assistant coaches who earn, on average, $32,844.

If you are president of the university these are net-negative numbers. As a positive aside, the women are getting more funding than the men.

Good discussion. As I’m sure you read SBU will have football with a CAA schedule in the spring. Leads one to believe that CAA will have conference games. College sports ....Bottom line all lose money for their respective school. Their function is not to make money. There may/will be cutbacks. But I disagree with your initial premiss that the sky is falling and no SUNY sports for another year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First off I’ve never really put my thoughts down in a note so forgive some of the naivety- A few questions where I have no idea where to ask-I have a high school soph and we are ready to pull the trigger and start contacting for recruiting.. I also should add that our club has helped us but I have some questions I don’t feel like asking our club.
Are any schools hosting campus visits/open houses for prospective students? (Not just athletes) I’m aware of the virtual visits.
If we visit a school on our own should we register as a visitor first? We almost used a day this past weekend to drive two hours and to hit some schools but we weren’t sure if our visit should be official or not? (Again not as an athlete)
We live in a “target rich environment” so we have seen many campuses through festivals, clinics or camps but have never been officially registered for a visit. I want to officially start visiting other schools on our radar so my daughter knows what to strive/work for. She’s not going to Hopkins and Goucher's way too small and not remote enough for example.
I’m familiar with the rules but the pace of the the 22’s recruiting has us anxious. We lost this summers camps so we are that much farther behind. I know that we have tape on our side but my daughter need to get out there beyond what we’ve seen so this process becomes real.
Another example is that there’s a school in our family on our radar that is Div 1 but is never at any showcases, tournaments etc. they don't have summer camps. I guess they just send in coaches when needed to recruit? I guess with tape they don’t need to travel or hold live events? Does this have a reflection on their operation?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets See if I can help you...

1-A few questions where I have no idea where to ask-I have a high school soph and we are ready to pull the trigger and start contacting for recruiting.. You can contact all the coaches you want ( D-1 & D-2) they will not contact you back until 9/1/2021 .. if ever.

2- Are any schools hosting campus visits/open houses for prospective students? (Not just athletes) I’m aware of the virtual visits. Nope... Not until Covid is gone.. your guess is as good as any as to when that might happen..

3-If we visit a school on our own should we register as a visitor first? We almost used a day this past weekend to drive two hours and to hit some schools but we weren’t sure if our visit should be official or not? (Again not as an athlete) All Campus's are closed to visitors during the Covid Crisis.. you can probably walk around outside and maybe sneak into a building or two, but there are no sanctioned visits occurring. An "Official recruiting" visit is very different then you driving to
a school and walking around..again no coaches are going to talk recruiting to a 2023 at this time

4-We live in a “target rich environment” so we have seen many campuses through festivals, clinics or camps but have never been officially registered for a visit. I want to officially start visiting other schools on our radar so my daughter knows what to strive/work for. She’s not going to Hopkins and Goucher's way too small and not remote enough for example. You are confused about what an Official Visit is, you should do some online research to get a clearer understanding... you need to be invited to an Official Visit. There are no limits on how many visits you can make to a school if you are not receiving athletic scholarship money.. if your daughter wants to go to Maryland ( and it was open) you could go there every day for a year, once you add the athletic scholarship part into the equation then the rules apply about the number of visits you can make.

5-Another example is that there’s a school in our family on our radar that is Div 1 but is never at any showcases, tournaments etc. they don't have summer camps. I guess they just send in coaches when needed to recruit? I guess with tape they don’t need to travel or hold live events? Does this have a reflection on their operation? Id be curios to know who this mystery school is and are they competitive with such a laid back attitude. If I had to guess they are out there doing their recruiting diligence but you are missing the events they are holding or attending. follow their social media, they often post events they are planning to attend there.

You should really speak to your club director.. you pay them to help answer your questions.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
The NESCAC has canceled the winter sports season. One of the factors is the 14 day quarantine in place in NY (which hopefully gets better, but who knows). So if a team goes to a quarantine state they have to self isolate for 14 days. That kills the season. Let’s hope by spring this will not be an issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NESCAC has canceled the winter sports season. One of the factors is the 14 day quarantine in place in NY (which hopefully gets better, but who knows). So if a team goes to a quarantine state they have to self isolate for 14 days. That kills the season. Let’s hope by spring this will not be an issue.

Meanwhile every girls club team is out playing daily. When is someone going to start questioning the insanity of universities not playing ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Meanwhile every girls club team is out playing daily. When is someone going to start questioning the insanity of universities not playing ?

These are left wing colleges in left wing States. This nonsense will not stop because in the end these liberal colleges don’t care about students. They continue to overcharge parents/students.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or question the insanity that every girls club team IS out playing daily. Yes, I choose to bring my daughter, but doesn't mean I am not insane for doing so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really feel your daughter is at dire risk going to practice. "insane for taking her" is a little over the top. Meanwhile most high school sports are being played in most states and do not have to wear masks at practice or during games and somehow the world is not imploding yet most college teams have to practice is masks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really feel your daughter is at dire risk going to practice. "insane for taking her" is a little over the top. Meanwhile most high school sports are being played in most states and do not have to wear masks at practice or during games and somehow the world is not imploding yet most college teams have to practice is masks.
If I thought it was insane I wouldn’t bring her. My point is no one knows. If my daughter gets seriously ill b/c I bring her to lax, I am insane. If this ends up having already peaked and not a big deal going forward then the colleges are insane for cancelling. The point is you don’t know, I don’t know and only time will tell.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I thought it was insane I wouldn’t bring her. My point is no one knows. If my daughter gets seriously ill b/c I bring her to lax, I am insane. If this ends up having already peaked and not a big deal going forward then the colleges are insane for cancelling. The point is you don’t know, I don’t know and only time will tell.

Actually just look at CDC data. It says there are barely none hospitalizations for anyone under 70. Science

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 44 45
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard