BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23
Re: Girls 2023-10th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how the wack clubs keeping comparing themselves to YJ and TG. They obsess about what TG and YJ are doing this summer yet no one cares what they are doing because they are irrelevant in the bigger picture. Disobeying laws and mandates is the cool thing to do now. Main reason US is where it is today.

Since you seem to be the only one that doesn’t get it. It is the comments of Talent to Torch, best 23 team on the island that drive the YJ comments. Also please do not put YJ in the same sentence at TG. TG is clearly the top team on the island, YJ would have to beat them at least once.

YJ can't beat Top Guns Best team by far on LI YJ 2023 disaster

YJ 2023 isn't a disaster. I shouldn't waste my time responding to this but I just did.
they aren't a bad team just badly managed if you ask me lots of talent on both YJ teams just they can't seem to get it right

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how the wack clubs keeping comparing themselves to YJ and TG. They obsess about what TG and YJ are doing this summer yet no one cares what they are doing because they are irrelevant in the bigger picture. Disobeying laws and mandates is the cool thing to do now. Main reason US is where it is today.

Since you seem to be the only one that doesn’t get it. It is the comments of Talent to Torch, best 23 team on the island that drive the YJ comments. Also please do not put YJ in the same sentence at TG. TG is clearly the top team on the island, YJ would have to beat them at least once.

YJ can't beat Top Guns Best team by far on LI YJ 2023 disaster

YJ 2023 isn't a disaster. I shouldn't waste my time responding to this but I just did.
they aren't a bad team just badly managed if you ask me lots of talent on both YJ teams just they can't seem to get it right

not sure why someone hasn't stepped in to fix it at this point too much favoritism they lost a ton of players though the years maybe they just gave up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is best team in the 23 age group. They quietly snuck up on TG because the steve knows how to coach and develop players. Better coach than Andrew.

Steve doesn’t coach the 2023s. And I don’t think we’re better than TG. We could run with them, and stay in the game. Unless the stars aligned perfectly, I don’t think we’d pull off a win. Legacy Blue has only a few studs but they play a good team game. I’m very happy with the program and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The program of the future is jesters. The 23s are just the beginning. They just added some new great girls directors. Families are going to live playing fir them. They make it fun, very well coached defensively, play everyone equally. Can’t say enough great things. The coaches are actually good people Christina and Colleen.my daughter aged out but if I had younger ones that is where I would go if you are making decisions about your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The program of the future is jesters. The 23s are just the beginning. They just added some new great girls directors. Families are going to live playing fir them. They make it fun, very well coached defensively, play everyone equally. Can’t say enough great things. The coaches are actually good people Christina and Colleen.my daughter aged out but if I had younger ones that is where I would go if you are making decisions about your daughter.

C'mon they play everyone "equally" including the Coaches daughter? For someone who their daughter aged out you sure know a lot about the 23 Jesters including how well they are coached defensively. Weird. Jesters cannot get into the big tournaments and beating YJ in one scrimmage doesn't elevate them past the 4th best team on the island.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard TGs lost one of there best players to the Jesters. Is that true???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lots of movement again what is with this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard Jester Director and owner have been working hard all summer to poach players and coaches. Perhaps Jester owner shouldn’t talk so negatively about CR, you never know who is listening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The program of the future is jesters. The 23s are just the beginning. They just added some new great girls directors. Families are going to live playing fir them. They make it fun, very well coached defensively, play everyone equally. Can’t say enough great things. The coaches are actually good people Christina and Colleen.my daughter aged out but if I had younger ones that is where I would go if you are making decisions about your daughter.

Very well coached defensively? If that's what you call lumberjacks then okay. And, the coach is a screamer. I'm not paying a coach to scream at my kid, I can do that well enough on my own and for free.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kidding right.? CR and Sayville 2026 YJ coach just poached Jesters best player. Parents will fit in perfectly there until they realize she is not best player on new teM.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard Jester Director and owner have been working hard all summer to poach players and coaches. Perhaps Jester owner shouldn’t talk so negatively about CR, you never know who is listening.

Players aren’t going to leave TG or YJ to go to jesters. Cmon man. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your kidding right.? CR and Sayville 2026 YJ coach just poached Jesters best player. Parents will fit in perfectly there until they realize she is not best player on new teM.

were you at playoff?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

were you at playoff?

No one cares about 2026’s. Get off this thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask 21 black top guns parents if they made out ok. Heard it from one of them the other night. They were very disappointed. You will see. Jesters hired great coaches who have theirown college contacts and want to help girls. No doubts the south shire kids will go. Just check Massapequa. They are looking good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask 21 black top guns parents if they made out ok. Heard it from one of them the other night. They were very disappointed. You will see. Jesters hired great coaches who have theirown college contacts and want to help girls. No doubts the south shire kids will go. Just check Massapequa. They are looking good.

Soooo, you heard from 1 parent then extrapolated somehow to the 21 Blk parents. Stop the foolishness. Play where your kid wants to play. Don’t support your decision by making up nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Ask 21 black top guns parents if they made out ok. Heard it from one of them the other night. They were very disappointed. You will see. Jesters hired great coaches who have theirown college contacts and want to help girls. No doubts the south shire kids will go. Just check Massapequa. They are looking good.

I would like to watch this team play however they don't get into any of the big tournaments. I'm sure CR didn't invite them to Live Love Lax Florida the biggest fall recruiting tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to disagree with that, jesters 23 has the best defense on the island by far and that is all about the coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Have to disagree with that, jesters 23 has the best defense on the island by far and that is all about the coaching.

If YJ and Jesters play again it won't be close and your best defense on the island will be exposed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it will be a great competitive game. The problem with YJ is they are a group of individuals who have talent, they don’t play as a team.
I like your enthusiasm but the fact remains the 23 jesters play great defense hands down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to disagree with that, jesters 23 has the best defense on the island by far and that is all about the coaching.

I’ll give Jesters a best for the draw player only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have they played top gun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Have to disagree with that, jesters 23 has the best defense on the island by far and that is all about the coaching.

If YJ and Jesters play again it won't be close and your best defense on the island will be exposed.

I think that is what YJ 23 said after they lost to The YJ B team the first time only to lose again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it will be a great competitive game. The problem with YJ is they are a group of individuals who have talent, they don’t play as a team.
I like your enthusiasm but the fact remains the 23 jesters play great defense hands down!

that goes for both or maybe even all the YJ t2023 teams there is absolutely no team work no chemistry individually all great players as a team its all selfish plan it doesn't work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, no one cares about YJ except the lunatic YJ parents. They're not worth talking about. They never have been worth talking about. Can we just ignore them already? Maybe they will go away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly, no one cares about YJ except the lunatic YJ parents. They're not worth talking about. They never have been worth talking about. Can we just ignore them already? Maybe they will go away.

Clearly you’ve got some unresolved issues that have you stuck w the mindset of a 13 year old. Good luck w that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Honestly, no one cares about YJ except the lunatic YJ parents. They're not worth talking about. They never have been worth talking about. Can we just ignore them already? Maybe they will go away.[/quote

Uhmmmm. Does anyone care about the jesters. NO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I think it will be a great competitive game. The problem with YJ is they are a group of individuals who have talent, they don’t play as a team.

that goes for both or maybe even all the YJ t2023 teams there is absolutely no team work no chemistry individually all great players as a team its all selfish plan it doesn't work

25 great players and they still lose games amazing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters just gained one of TGs best players. They will be a force!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters just gained one of TGs best players. They will be a force

They’ll need her to compete with Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Need to tip the cap to legacy, they beat the jesters in a very good game.
To evenly matched teams.
Would love to see the big four teams play together.
Would be great Lacrosse!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters are offering players and coaches the world to leave their current programs. And the only sell is our 23’s have good defense...hahahah. We will see if they can deliver on all the promises and discounts they gave.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they will have great coaching and no bullsh-t....approachable, honest, and know what they are doing - with there own college contacts already. but if you want the proven recruiting experience then you go to YJ ,,,, and let teh haters detest while you have your daughter taken care of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]they will have great coaching and no bullsh-t....approachable, honest, and know what they are doing - with there own college contacts already. but if you want the proven recruiting experience then you go to YJ ,,,, and let teh haters detest while you have your daughter taken care of.

Proven college contacts? Where is the list of college commits?
Oh that’s right they don’t have any.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Jesters are offering players and coaches the world to leave their current programs. And the only sell is our 23’s have good defense...hahahah. We will see if they can deliver on all the promises and discounts they gave.

If by offering the word you mean playing for a Massapequa town team run by a daddy coach it’s not a world I’d be looking for. CR has a proven track record and YJ will have the most UA players period end of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they will have great coaching and no bullsh-t....approachable, honest, and know what they are doing - with there own college contacts already. but if you want the proven recruiting experience then you go to YJ ,,,, and let teh haters detest while you have your daughter taken care of.

Don’t recall the YJ Director ever putting together a rogue team in an attempt to draw players over. And the Jester’s are calling themselves honest........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Jesters are offering players and coaches the world to leave their current programs. And the only sell is our 23’s have good defense...hahahah. We will see if they can deliver on all the promises and discounts they gave.

If by offering the word you mean playing for a Massapequa town team run by a daddy coach it’s not a world I’d be looking for. CR has a proven track record and YJ will have the most UA players period end of story.

Did you just admit that your YJ A team got beat by a town team? To get beat by your own B team Twice, Heroes B Team, some team from Georgia, and a town team? I thought things were supposed to get better with the merge not worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have zero idea what you are talking about. “Since merger” YJ played in 2 tournaments. Both last fall and beat all teams and tied Grizzlies. That is it as far a Games. Period.

A scrimmage where Jesters “won” has been followed by multiple scrimmages where this team has NOT “lost”. This thread posing Legacy & Jesters as the teams to beat is ridiculous. Trying to point out false results is lame. Pointing out results from 4th & 5th grade “losing” to the B team, is a joke.

MYou went to a C team that has worked its way to a Tie of Igloo a year ago the 1st game of season (your biggest game up to there), a win over a shell of M&D this year (no way real M&D loses 2 games in a tourney to your level of team), a tie to Grizzlies (yeah) and a sloppy win over Jesters in the Mud.
We have won last 2 Nationals, beat M&D, Heroes Green, Skywalkers, MD United, Grizzlies, Monsters, Ultimate, etc. etc. etc. What have You really done? Nothing!
Oh yeah, not to mention, only 4 on LI to make US combine, 2 making team-YJ. Featured 2023 stand outs in last year’s UA game coached by Levy, 2 YJ & 1 Grizzlies. You have NOTHING. Always been B+.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You have zero idea what you are talking about. “Since merger” YJ played in 2 tournaments. Both last fall and beat all teams and tied Grizzlies. That is it as far a Games. Period.

A scrimmage where Jesters “won” has been followed by multiple scrimmages where this team has NOT “lost”. This thread posing Legacy & Jesters as the teams to beat is ridiculous. Trying to point out false results is lame. Pointing out results from 4th & 5th grade “losing” to the B team, is a joke.

MYou went to a C team that has worked its way to a Tie of Igloo a year ago the 1st game of season (your biggest game up to there), a win over a shell of M&D this year (no way real M&D loses 2 games in a tourney to your level of team), a tie to Grizzlies (yeah) and a sloppy win over Jesters in the Mud.
We have won last 2 Nationals, beat M&D, Heroes Green, Skywalkers, MD United, Grizzlies, Monsters, Ultimate, etc. etc. etc. What have You really done? Nothing!
Oh yeah, not to mention, only 4 on LI to make US combine, 2 making team-YJ. Featured 2023 stand outs in last year’s UA game coached by Levy, 2 YJ & 1 Grizzlies. You have NOTHING. Always been B+.

Legacy beat Jesters. You didn't. When you beat the Jesters you can post again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You have zero idea what you are talking about. “Since merger” YJ played in 2 tournaments. Both last fall and beat all teams and tied Grizzlies. That is it as far a Games. Period.

Did all those featured superstars play against Jesters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have zero idea what you are talking about. “Since merger” YJ played in 2 tournaments. Both last fall and beat all teams and tied Grizzlies. That is it as far a Games. Period.

That's kinda creepy that you as a YJ parent have all these stats on a team your daughter doesn't play for. Creepy and self concious. If you know your daughters team is the best, why all the stats? Unless, you don't really know and are trying to convince yourself or others. We know the truth YJ Torched Dumpsterfire. It's okay, you have nice headbands with little bees on them. That has to count for something.

Page 2 of 23 1 2 3 4 22 23

Link Copied to Clipboard