BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 38 39
Re: Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom was the best 28 team there today, they had a let down. That being said, one of their goalies is far better than the other and they split time. Also, they have one outstanding attackman with an offense that is organized and positions him to excel. If an opponent is able to game plan for that it is a much more even playing field as express (not heretofore in the LI elite team conversation) was able to exploit/overcome; though I acknowledge no faceoffs probably worked against one of Venom's strengths. They have some great players but there are a few good LI teams that on any given day. Joey's dad is painful...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the parents above that are bitter about traveling for travel lacrosse... please go away, stop paying for your kid to play if you’re going to whine about it.
Bad day for rush, good day for igloo. Looks like clubs are closer than we thought at this point. Fall should be interesting if top clubs are willing to play each other and not avoid competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were the igloo northmen team and the express orielly team the same teams that smithtown beat a few weeks ago in the long Ireland tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For the parents above that are bitter about traveling for travel lacrosse... please go away, stop paying for your kid to play if you’re going to whine about it.
Bad day for rush, good day for igloo. Looks like clubs are closer than we thought at this point. Fall should be interesting if top clubs are willing to play each other and not avoid competition.
For you talking about a 10 year old rush team having a bad day , please go away . Teach little johnny to tie his cleats without coming loose .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rush in 2nd tier of LI teams. Movin on up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is tomorrow the turtles first tournament??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom was the best 28 team there today, they had a let down. That being said, one of their goalies is far better than the other and they split time. Also, they have one outstanding attackman with an offense that is organized and positions him to excel. If an opponent is able to game plan for that it is a much more even playing field as express (not heretofore in the LI elite team conversation) was able to exploit/overcome; though I acknowledge no faceoffs probably worked against one of Venom's strengths. They have some great players but there are a few good LI teams that on any given day. Joey's dad is painful...

it is not a lax tourney til Joey's dad makes his appearance. Love that guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it is not a lax tourney til Joey's dad makes his appearance. Love that guy.

Daddy, 5th grade lacrosse. You are the pinnacle of a lost!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if you actually met the guy or listened to him, he's a great guy and always compliments both teams that are playing. the guy is the best

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, he was just spewing compliments Express's way when his team was down and lost. Save it. Easy to cheer for the other teams goalie when you are up by 10 goals. Not so much when you are losing. Yours...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would he be there? Venom isn’t playing that tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heard havoc will have 91 kids

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Havoc is 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Havoc is 91

Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree about the goalie and the #7 attackman is on point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Why would he be there? Venom isn’t playing that tournament"

Was referring to a tournament this past Tuesday @ St. Paul's. Venom was there and lost to Express and Joey's Dad was not all happy and nice. As I said, its easy to appear gracious and complimentary when your team is winning by 10...true colors come out during times of adversity. Will leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Why would he be there? Venom isn’t playing that tournament"

Was referring to a tournament this past Tuesday @ St. Paul's. Venom was there and lost to Express and Joey's Dad was not all happy and nice. As I said, its easy to appear gracious and complimentary when your team is winning by 10...true colors come out during times of adversity. Will leave it at that.

Please let us know your son’’s name or number so we can all watch you and learn how to be the perfect sideline parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG feel off the map with their teams top to bottom all B/C teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

most parents were afraid to commit to FLG knowing the pending litigation issues. Plus, they were so jerky to parents in the past years, now they actually have to go out and earn the business. Not that easy to do, especially in a saturated market. After watching them all season, and hearing loud coach of their's... i'd be pretty cautious bringing my kid there. Really no primetime players, parents don't stop blabbing on sideline, and many of their tournaments are off the island. Should i continue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

most parents were afraid to commit to FLG knowing the pending litigation issues. Plus, they were so jerky to parents in the past years, now they actually have to go out and earn the business. Not that easy to do, especially in a saturated market. After watching them all season, and hearing loud coach of their's... i'd be pretty cautious bringing my kid there. Really no primetime players, parents don't stop blabbing on sideline, and many of their tournaments are off the island. Should i continue?

You watched them all season? Did you just admit that you have no life and followed FLG around and took notes on them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Rebels/Turtles game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would you rather we discuss recipes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles 3-2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure who was who (nor do i care)... but there was some words and tension between Turtles and Rebels parents after the game in CT. Of course moms involved. Something about cursing blah blah.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Close game. Turtles Goalie made some key stops when he had to - probably the difference maker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure who was who (nor do i care)... but there was some words and tension between Turtles and Rebels parents after the game in CT. Of course moms involved. Something about cursing blah blah.

Should we be surprised???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lie not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don’t care, why are you writing about it??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to be honest. Turtles moms are the absolute worst. I was under the impression that it was rebels. But now I see. They are just god awful!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says a rebels parent. Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Said the rebels mom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No dog in this fight, we were waiting for another game, I don’t understand how people can scream like that at these young players. After their first goal, the Turtles acted like they won the Super Bowl. Really poor sportsmanship. It was a 3-2 game and that group of parents set a real bad example - no class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t know who is worse the people that come here hoping people take the bait or the people who take the bait

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no bait. Turtles/Rebels are a bad lot or they become a bad lot when together. I'm sure there may be some nice folks on either team, but collectively their rep is well earned. No class-led by the Mom's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve been in travel for a while I find all parents get crazy at times . It’s probably enhanced when parents don’t like each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
these parents have to remember that these kids are 9 and 10 years young. set a good example and keep your mouths shut

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fashion advice. Though tan fat looks better than pale fat, neither is particularly appealing when crammed into outfits that are too tight. Rebels/Turtles Moms, bite the bullet, bury your ego and buy the next size up or cover up. Too tight and with lots of junk hanging out. You are not 19 anymore trolling Sprats or the Bordie Barn. You are a Mom and a role model, act like one. At least look like one if you can't act like one. No homecoming queens in that lot...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fashion advice. Though tan fat looks better than pale fat, neither is particularly appealing when crammed into outfits that are too tight. Rebels/Turtles Moms, bite the bullet, bury your ego and buy the next size up or cover up. Too tight and with lots of junk hanging out. You are not 19 anymore trolling Sprats or the Bordie Barn. You are a Mom and a role model, act like one. At least look like one if you can't act like one. No homecoming queens in that lot...

I mean come on this is not cool... this is such low hanging fruit. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have played every club team around. Show me the fashion models. Im sure you just finished P90 X and look spectacular. Come on guy..

Page 3 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard