BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 267 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severna Park Green Hornets Facebook page: Mesa Lacrosse, a nationally recognized youth lacrosse club based in Philadelphia, has expanded its operations to Maryland and is now providing coaching and training for the Severna Park Green Hornets Boys Select lacrosse teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Okay, I have no stake in the True vs. Hawks goalie wars. My son has played against both and IMHO they are both extremely good goalies.

I am the poster who was confused as to why the California Dad was accused of slipping his son's stats into the ranking of top east coast teams, from BLC down to Breakers. (which I think are very accurate, by the way)

But now I get it - the post mentioned, for no apparent reason, that the True goalie made 12 saves and gave up 3 goals in a certain game. So, is somebody suggesting that the "California Dad" is actually the True goalie Dad, who ranked nine east coast teams, merely so he could slip in the fact that his own son had 80% save percentage?

That sounds awfully crazy to me, however, it did start me thinking:

(1) why would a California Dad keep stats on the True goalie;
(2) why are one player's stats on one of the weaker teams on the list relevant to the team rankings.
(3) this poster did seem very focused on the goalie landscape; he mentioned that the VLC goalie is better than BLC, for instance, so maybe he is scouting for his next team.

I have observed crazy behavior from True and Hawks Dads on the sidelines, but if this was written by the True goalie Dad, this takes the cake!

And by the way, if any kids are reading this, nobody is criticizing you - just your crazy Dads!

The person who wrote the team ranking post lived it. The details of the game play could only have been by someone at each game. Save the conspiracy theories.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severna Park Green Hornets Facebook page: Mesa Lacrosse, a nationally recognized youth lacrosse club based in Philadelphia, has expanded its operations to Maryland and is now providing coaching and training for the Severna Park Green Hornets Boys Select lacrosse teams.

Strangely a severna park voice article was removed just recently where the mesa coach said he was now running Green Hornets lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay, I have no stake in the True vs. Hawks goalie wars. My son has played against both and IMHO they are both extremely good goalies.

I am the poster who was confused as to why the California Dad was accused of slipping his son's stats into the ranking of top east coast teams, from BLC down to Breakers. (which I think are very accurate, by the way)

But now I get it - the post mentioned, for no apparent reason, that the True goalie made 12 saves and gave up 3 goals in a certain game. So, is somebody suggesting that the "California Dad" is actually the True goalie Dad, who ranked nine east coast teams, merely so he could slip in the fact that his own son had 80% save percentage?

(2) why are one player's stats on one of the weaker teams on the list relevant to the team rankings.
(3) this poster did seem very focused on the goalie landscape; he mentioned that the VLC goalie is better than BLC, for instance, so maybe he is scouting for his next team.

I have observed crazy behavior from True and Hawks Dads on the sidelines, but if this was written by the True goalie Dad, this takes the cake!

And by the way, if any kids are reading this, nobody is criticizing you - just your crazy Dads!

I can assure you I am a WCS dad. I live in California. I commented on the True's goalie stats because WCS completely dominated the game against True, but with the goalie standing on his head, we kept getting turned away. I also commented about the Crabs face off kid, the VLC goalie, etc....kids that played very well the day we matched up with them. I don't know a single kid, parent or coach that plays on any lacrosse club in Maryland. I don't know anything about the politics between and among these clubs either. I have no dog in the fight, I just like lacrosse and am happy my son and the California kids have the opportunity to play against high caliber, East Coast competition. I am just a visitor here on your site. Feel free to ask me any questions about WCS....although I doubt you care much given we are a middle of the pack squad right now....but hopefully getting better!

I find it very odd that someone we accuse me of lying about all of this, but I guess such is that is what happens on this forum. Believe what you want but I am most definitely a WCS dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post just nailed it!! True Goalie Dad is insane and literally has his kid on the move every year to find the next best thing. That is why if I were a coach I would want nothing to do with this family. Everything wrong with youth sports wrapped up in this guy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of you Lacrosse Wizards hearing that HoCo may have a Fall League?
Yes

Hopefully on Sundays

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This post just nailed it!! True Goalie Dad is insane and literally has his kid on the move every year to find the next best thing. That is why if I were a coach I would want nothing to do with this family. Everything wrong with youth sports wrapped up in this guy.

I find it comical that you think I am a True Dad and am lying about it. The fact that you cant accept that I am a WCS dad and instead think I would post all this stuff to slip in stuff about my son....that is all that is wrong with youth sports and with this board in particular. But you carry on your fantasies and conspiracy theories. I am happy to prove I am a WCS dad if there is some reasonable way to do it. Only because it will put an end to these ridiculous theories and show how foolish it is to accuse anyone of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I find it comical that you think I am a True Dad and am lying about it. The fact that you cant accept that I am a WCS dad and instead think I would post all this stuff to slip in stuff about my son....that is all that is wrong with youth sports and with this board in particular. But you carry on your fantasies and conspiracy theories. I am happy to prove I am a WCS dad if there is some reasonable way to do it. Only because it will put an end to these ridiculous theories and show how foolish it is to accuse anyone of this.
Kinda funny how defensive you are getting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe if your rank the teams differently they would believe you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the 2026 Mesa tryout over the weekend? Something has to give with True, Bay Raiders, Green Hornets and other AA county teams (other than hawks).

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WCS dad, ignore the losers on this board of which it's probably the same two over and over again posting from their high level mall security job. They're the braggart dad's you see on the sideline who didn't make jv in HS, got beat up by the girl's golf team and live vicariously through their kid who is probably a 4th line middie on a good team.

Thanks for your input and good luck to your son and his squad, great to see the game growing out there and producing quality players!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of you Lacrosse Wizards hearing that HoCo may have a Fall League?
Yes

Hopefully on Sundays

Expect the regular Fall sports already have that. I've heard Fri.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the 2026 Mesa tryout over the weekend? Something has to give with True, Bay Raiders, Green Hornets and other AA county teams (other than hawks).

You tell us Mesa coach!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post summer Elite MD Rankings 2026

Hawks - 3 years running. No one is close
Madlax - proved itself at NAL, Platinum Cup and Millon's
FCA - won 3 tournaments this summer but did they really beat anyone of significance?
Looney's - who would have thought; strong showing at Platinum Cup and took Madlax to OT in both games at Millon's. Could argue they have past FCA with a win over them at Platinum Cup
91 - I just have a feeling this team is imploding; did anyone see 91 helmets at tryouts for FCA, Crabs or Hawks? Biggest fall this summer from last year.
BLC - very inconsistent this summer but still has some talent
Crabs - not much to say but my guess is hold-backs a plenty over the next 2 years; its the crabs way!!
VLC - I think this is the team to move up and play in the elite group. Good summer and most deserving

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I too believe that the California Dad is who he says he is, and appreciate his insights into the rankings of Maryland teams.

The put downs between the Hawk and ex-Hawk goalie Dads is pretty sad. In my experience, goalie families (whether teammates or opponents) befriend each other, and encourage their sons to support each other no matter what. I have three sons, one of whom is a goalie, and the strongest bonds we have formed are with other goalies and their families. When goalies have moved on to different teams, the boys and families continue to support each other as friendly opponents. The hawks sure can play, but that exchange is just one more example of their failings on the important stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strangely a severna park voice article was removed just recently where the mesa coach said he was now running Green Hornets lax.

My kid looking to move as he didn’t get much pt,how was Mesa 2026 team in there home state?same coaching or different ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I too believe that the California Dad is who he says he is, and appreciate his insights into the rankings of Maryland teams.

The put downs between the Hawk and ex-Hawk goalie Dads is pretty sad. In my experience, goalie families (whether teammates or opponents) befriend each other, and encourage their sons to support each other no matter what. I have three sons, one of whom is a goalie, and the strongest bonds we have formed are with other goalies and their families. When goalies have moved on to different teams, the boys and families continue to support each other as friendly opponents. The hawks sure can play, but that exchange is just one more example of their failings on the important stuff.

not surprised with that hawk coach are you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post summer Elite MD Rankings 2026

Hawks - 3 years running. No one is close
Madlax - proved itself at NAL, Platinum Cup and Millon's
FCA - won 3 tournaments this summer but did they really beat anyone of significance?
Looney's - who would have thought; strong showing at Platinum Cup and took Madlax to OT in both games at Millon's. Could argue they have past FCA with a win over them at Platinum Cup
91 - I just have a feeling this team is imploding; did anyone see 91 helmets at tryouts for FCA, Crabs or Hawks? Biggest fall this summer from last year.
BLC - very inconsistent this summer but still has some talent
Crabs - not much to say but my guess is hold-backs a plenty over the next 2 years; its the crabs way!!
VLC - I think this is the team to move up and play in the elite group. Good summer and most deserving

You need to specify which Madlax team you're talking about because you never know which team they're going to bring to a tournament. Madlax Capital beat FCA and lost to Looneys in the Platinum Cup. MadLax brought their National team to Millon's tournament and beat Looneys twice. Both games went into OT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid looking to move as he didn’t get much pt,how was Mesa 2026 team in there home state?same coaching or different ?

If it’s the same Mesa 2026 from the Philadelphia area, they lost to Forest Hill select last year. Just saying...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did madlax win a game at nlf?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it’s the same Mesa 2026 from the Philadelphia area, they lost to Forest Hill select last year. Just saying...

Did they win a game this summer?Lost all games at summer exposure,save the $

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

👆👆👆👆 I agree with this 100% although I knew as soon as I read that post about props to ex Hawk goalie I knew this was coming. Every year about this time! 🍿🍿🍿

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to ask - what is a Saltwater Mom - I am guessing it is not a compliment?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did they win a game this summer?Lost all games at summer exposure,save the $

doormat of philly lax

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it is a compliment of sorts. they wear tight fitting clothing and tend to have some assets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the Dads yelling "wheels"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
same team. National team had a few boys that came off the bench. But the Capital team won Millon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it is a compliment of sorts. they wear tight fitting clothing and tend to have some assets.
Unfortunately they don’t have the asset of being able to cheer for a good team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They like flat brimmed hats that say "Stay Salty" and light blue Yetis that cost as much as their son's registration.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They like flat brimmed hats that say "Stay Salty" and light blue Yetis that cost as much as their son's registration.

Let's just say the equipment bags aren't the only bags they put out on display!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doormat of philly lax[/quote]

Sounds like md is afraid of some competition, pa lax stopped being the doormat long ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doormat of philly lax

Sounds like md is afraid of some competition, pa lax stopped being the doormat long ago.[/quote]

That comment was regarding Mesa. 0-4 with a -17 goal differential vs MD/VA, and Illinois teams 10 days ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this is sad, get help

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doormat of philly lax

Sounds like md is afraid of some competition, pa lax stopped being the doormat long ago.[/quote]

No, sick of watered down lax and money grabs from clubs charging 2K for rec ball and disguising it as "a great opportunity".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any teams add any new talent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
doormat of philly lax

Sounds like md is afraid of some competition, pa lax stopped being the doormat long ago.

No, sick of watered down lax and money grabs from clubs charging 2K for rec ball and disguising it as "a great opportunity".

Good point! My understanding was True was charging closer to 3k! If you're going to charge 2-3k starting as A/B teams I expect just a immersive, intense experience. Hold kids accountable to reach certain levels, not just posting on instagram "we train better".

Fine, come in Mesa. If you're charging 2K pay for your own stuff, not hide behind a rec program for cheapness. Given the API/Arden story it'll all end in tears anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs added some 2025 talent; Looney's and FCA added some rec players and of course Hawks bought in some PLL talent........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
same team. National team had a few boys that came off the bench. But the Capital team won Millon.

So the "Madlax Nationals" name on the jersey is just a third jersey for the Capital Team? It's ok the Capital team isn't as good as the National team, they're not suppose to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs added some 2025 talent; Looney's and FCA added some rec players and of course Hawks bought in some PLL talent........
This is funny. Made me LOL.

Like Reply Quote
Page 20 of 267 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard