Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Limited Spots Available for the Snipers Elite Skills & Drills Clinic!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Legacy Girls Lacrosse K-2 Clinics
by BOTC_EVENTS - 09/21/20 02:17 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 02:12 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 02:09 PM
Boys 2028-5th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 01:59 PM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 09/21/20 01:59 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,086
Posts272,450
Members2,207
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 206 of 225 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 224 225
Re: Boys High School
Anonymous #306545 08/09/20 07:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UA Baltimore Command roster... not a roster I would want my kid on! I’m glad we didn’t waste my son’s time and our money. What has happened to lacrosse in this region? It’s not even competitive anymore! I’d rather play on a National team with winners then be a part of the garbage that goes on around here. Club owners still making money and calling all the shots though?! Boarding schools and National teams are the way to go parents!

Im pretty sure Calvert Hall has been the number 1 team in the country for a few years now. I think what everyone on here is realizing is the club is a crock of ____ and high school lacrosse is way more productive and beneficial...

The only thing that is a crock is the CH head coach.

Like Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #306550 08/09/20 08:28 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA Baltimore Command roster... not a roster I would want my kid on! I’m glad we didn’t waste my son’s time and our money. What has happened to lacrosse in this region? It’s not even competitive anymore! I’d rather play on a National team with winners then be a part of the garbage that goes on around here. Club owners still making money and calling all the shots though?! Boarding schools and National teams are the way to go parents!

Im pretty sure Calvert Hall has been the number 1 team in the country for a few years now. I think what everyone on here is realizing is the club is a crock of ____ and high school lacrosse is way more productive and beneficial...

The only thing that is a crock is the CH head coach.

He definitely selected the FCA/CH boys over the more talented kids. That will never change as long as he’s involved.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306559 08/09/20 09:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes...agree

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #306570 08/09/20 10:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of Under Armour tournament was this??? Only three teams?/

What happened to rest? Will there be another tournament ?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306584 08/10/20 06:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of Under Armour tournament was this??? Only three teams?/

What happened to rest? Will there be another tournament ?

Instead of having all teams at a single location at a single time, the four brackets leading to the final four are being held at regional sites with the final 4 to meet in the fall.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C #306613 08/10/20 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the UA divisions?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306617 08/10/20 11:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re loyal to the kids that have been on the team. Less than a month before 9/1 and you are bringing new kids in? Be an adult.

Be truthful there is not a big difference in play Team would of won without guest players. If the BL player had a different name no one would really care. Was not a prolific scorer, doesn’t play defense and takes every run tho. Personally feel the CH player is better. To add two offensive players was unnecessary

Just noticed the player spoken about was given offensive player of game. Didn’t score a goal til it was 9-0. No points in first quarter and it was 6-0 after first. This Has become very funny. It will be interesting to see when IL rankings come out how much favoritism happens player should not be top 5 but will probably be. inside lacrosse Will be judged. There was a full time Hawk that Had big numbers in first quarter and a half enough is enough yet “other players “ are only rewarded because their dad
Did not see the game and it doesn’t sound like the player was deserving of Player of the Game. However, there is no question that he is a top 5 player in this class. You can’t blame the kid for playing. It is not as if he jumped the fence and ran on the field. A lot of Hawks kids are feeling betrayed and you’ll see turnover which at this stage in club ball is unfortunate. Brotherhood hashtags only go so far.

I agree he is a top 5 kid in class and will probably be 2 or 3 behind Spallina and rightfully so Your right it isn’t the kids fault and the betrayal to the loyal kids is what is upsetting

This is club lacrosse unfortunately and few things jump out while there is a relationship with dad and Inside Lacrosse, kid is one of top players not one or two but prob top 4-5 in class but it isnt the players fault just like it is not Lids kid fault. adding players is ok but running two recruited players out every single run while players that have been here sit is the issue Hawks have created this then to try and justify it give game MVP of their tournament to him after doing nothing Thats the insulting part

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306628 08/10/20 12:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DC won both. DC Highlight team went undefeated. Command team lost one.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306636 08/10/20 01:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Command team had several elite, established players riding the pine or getting no chance to play when they were on the field. They forgot that lacrosse is a team game and about more than two players. Oh and while one of the players is very good one of those players is just ok. Keep the daddys happy. My son is one of the established players who didnt even get invited to the final team. I watched the championship. It was a joke.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306640 08/10/20 01:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OUCH ! Baltimore softies are not looking good.

Like Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Anonymous #306648 08/10/20 02:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Command team had several elite, established players riding the pine or getting no chance to play when they were on the field. They forgot that lacrosse is a team game and about more than two players. Oh and while one of the players is very good one of those players is just ok. Keep the daddys happy. My son is one of the established players who didnt even get invited to the final team. I watched the championship. It was a joke.

Championship was a joke? OT game and the other was a one goal game most of the game. Pretty exciting.

Established player? What’s that mean?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #306649 08/10/20 02:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring 21 MIAA season is wide open. Unless CH gets a handful of transfers and reclasses they can be beat.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306651 08/10/20 02:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring 21 MIAA season is wide open. Unless CH gets a handful of transfers and reclasses they can be beat.
Yeah they can. Timber!

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306659 08/10/20 03:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah they can. Timber!

Totally agree. CHC lost once 2 years ago to a Canadian team and three years ago they lost a MIAA game- and it could happen again this year. They are not invincible. Only two or three seniors this year. This is the year they go down and will lose a game.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #306663 08/10/20 03:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They would never do such a thing as get out of state recruits or reclass transfers.

Like Reply Quote
Page 206 of 225 1 2 204 205 206 207 208 224 225
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Link Copied to Clipboard