BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Club Feedback: Tri-State
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tri-State 2024s won the NAL! Great for NJ lacrosse! They may have had their run. The Tri State 2026 team went 0 for 5 at the NAL and I think they lost badly to 3D and Blue Star. Hoping the 27s are good, we need a 3rd high school program in NJ.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tri State is great club. Outstanding offensive system in place. Just like SHP in that the attack men love it here! Draw the slide and swing it to the attack for the finish. Simple offense that works.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
if you or your son doesn't goto seton hall prep, don't play tri-state.

if your son does goto seton hall prep - you have to play tri-state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like LE and BBL kids have done pretty well at SHP i.e Lyght, Schweiger, etc.

And there are plenty of non-pirates that excel at Tri-State. Many of the top players on the TS 2023 team were not SHP kids - Montclair, Colts Neck, RBR, Manasquan, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like LE and BBL kids have done pretty well at SHP i.e Lyght, Schweiger, etc.

And there are plenty of non-pirates that excel at Tri-State. Many of the top players on the TS 2023 team were not SHP kids - Montclair, Colts Neck, RBR, Manasquan, etc.

While kids certainly play SHP/TS for the perceived advantage, I do not agree that they are a package deal. From a pure business perspective, if only SHP kids were getting time for TS, no kid from other parts of the state, i.e, Monmouth, Mercer, Bergen, etc., would bother playing TS. As the posters above noted, just look at the number of kids from Monmouth playing TS, and the non-TS kids playing at SHP. Best kids play no matter what club/school they got to. The SHP folks certainly would not be happy if they were losing out on top player solely because they were not from TS. Coach controls TS, so no fear of job loss, but he needs to have success at SHP for job security.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While kids certainly play SHP/TS for the perceived advantage, I do not agree that they are a package deal. From a pure business perspective, if only SHP kids were getting time for TS, no kid from other parts of the state, i.e, Monmouth, Mercer, Bergen, etc., would bother playing TS. As the posters above noted, just look at the number of kids from Monmouth playing TS, and the non-TS kids playing at SHP. Best kids play no matter what club/school they got to. The SHP folks certainly would not be happy if they were losing out on top player solely because they were not from TS. Coach controls TS, so no fear of job loss, but he needs to have success at SHP for job security.

Agree. SHP and Tri State produce unbelievable players attack players. Tri State produces goalies in addition to great attackmen. Then they fill in defense/goalie and midfield with players and guest players. Draw the slide and dish to their finishers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tri State is a very fair and honest club. It is a year-to-year commitment. Therefore, they allow you to tryout for other clubs every year and all year round because they are always looking to upgrade 12 months a year away from you and they understand you as a player should be looking to upgrade away from them as well. They will never get mad if you go to multiple tryouts because they have them all year, so they are not hypocritical that way.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard