BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 267 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which defender.
If true, big loss for FCA.
My son plays attack and has said #2 on FCA is by far the best defender he has ever faced including one really good one on his team that he sees in practice twice a week. I'll save the comments...#2 is not my kid, nor does my kid play on FCA. Other than that player none of the FCA defenders are legit though...the rest are avg at best.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which defender.
My son plays attack and has said #2 on FCA is by far the best defender he has ever faced including one really good one on his team that he sees in practice twice a week. I'll save the comments...#2 is not my kid, nor does my kid play on FCA. Other than that player none of the FCA defenders are legit though...the rest are avg at best.

Anytime someone has to say “so and so” is not my kid or “not a FCA parent” or “Hawks parent” etc; they’re generally that parent or affiliated with the club. So nice try “dad” or “coach” to legitimize your son or team. One thing I’m learning; I wouldn’t want my kid to play for FCA; how much drama has followed them this summer? Is that a reflection of their religious beliefs or just poor coaching?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which defender.

So dad did your son go to Looneys or is this just a rumor? Pathetic post and transparent to say the least.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks are just legalized and organized cheating. Soccer is calendar year. that is how it should be for lacrosse.

Look lady, there is a 2026 girls forum you can go discuss all the soccer you want and plenty of youth teams for her to play on.

Well spoken from a Tough guy who plays his son down against smaller and younger players in youth sports,,You go dada

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks are just legalized and organized cheating. Soccer is calendar year. that is how it should be for lacrosse.
Holding back a kid at this age or later is criminal (but if you are a top player, there's no holding you back in 6th/7th grade unless parents are lunatics). If a kid wasn't ready for K or 1st at the time that is a totally different story.

Happens all the time at 8th grade, MIAA has several top players that were just for lacrosse, Many are smart and do a prefirst in MIAA even if kid doesnt need it, MIAA parents know the drill, your boy will be at a disadvantage without being held back , most of reclass are joining MIAA late or made a mistake without prefirst.

No ,matter, you can hold him back in kindergarten ( prefirst) or any grade, no one cares,,,,but that shouldnt give you a right to play against younger players prior to high school.. there you can get your advantage

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which defender.

Plenty of time to hold them back this year or next, Then they will be legit

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which defender.

Sounds like a bitter FCA post with a little too much detail from someone not on the team. My guess is Looneys is very happy with whoever came over to help out their goalie who is the best at the 2026 level. FCA vs Looney’s should be fun to watch next year. Over-Under on FCA sideline brawls - 2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Watch out for looneys!! Picked up several forest hill rec kids and a Hereford rec kid

And where did your son(s) play before joining a club team? I love how these parents and COACHES will bash other clubs for bringing in talented kids from rec programs in order to make their clubs look superior. My guess is these kids will work just as hard if not harder to prove they can play at this level. Nice job Looneys!!! I believe those rec kids ran the table at Platinum Cup and and beat FCA and Madlax on way.
true story...Looney's ran through FCA (the nation's best defense look beatable) and Madlax last weekend, any rebuttal?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which defender.

So dad did your son go to Looneys or is this just a rumor? Pathetic post and transparent to say the least.
Why would a starter for FCA leave for a lesser club like Looneys? Also FCA has one good player on offensive who barely plays as the coach is an stunad and a lunatic, avg at best middies and a strong defense...not sure all the people crying otherwise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Watch out for looneys!! Picked up several forest hill rec kids and a Hereford rec kid

The fact that you know exactly where they came from shows you felt the need to pay attention.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 Maryland is really challenging themselves in their own tournament by scheduling TRW Lacrosse and Freedom. Conveniently avoiding Madlax and Looney's until any playoff. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about that club and team.

Before the Hawks dropped out, the Hawks, Madlax and Bethesda were all in the other division.

Now it is down to 5 total teams.

Tournament fell apart quickly didn’t it???

Why did the Hawks drop out of the tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And where did your son(s) play before joining a club team? I love how these parents and COACHES will bash other clubs for bringing in talented kids from rec programs in order to make their clubs look superior. My guess is these kids will work just as hard if not harder to prove they can play at this level. Nice job Looneys!!! I believe those rec kids ran the table at Platinum Cup and and beat FCA and Madlax on way.
true story...Looney's ran through FCA (the nation's best defense look beatable) and Madlax last weekend, any rebuttal?
Lol. The nation's best D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 Maryland is really challenging themselves in their own tournament by scheduling TRW Lacrosse and Freedom. Conveniently avoiding Madlax and Looney's until any playoff. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about that club and team.

Before the Hawks dropped out, the Hawks, Madlax and Bethesda were all in the other division.

Have you seen the competition and it’s a Millon tournament; need I say more. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which defender.

Why would a starter for FCA leave for a lesser club like Looneys? Also FCA has one good player on offensive who barely plays as the coach is an stunad and a lunatic, avg at best middies and a strong defense...not sure all the people crying otherwise.

You may have answered your own question in your rant lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you seen the competition and it’s a Millon tournament; need I say more. Lol

That is why playing for the Hawks is terrible, you are too good and all of your games are blow outs. Teams stop playing hard when they are down 8-10 goals. Nobody wants to play in game that are so one sided. Waste of time. Good luck finding any good games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dads are hilarious on the sidelines today. Total d bags

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dads are hilarious on the sidelines today. Total d bags
Shocker!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dominates early round and advance to finals. Where’s all the garbage talk now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t look like the defender is helping Loonies today?

Talking about coming after Hawks and you get smoked by madlax 2games in a row?

Stick to making wings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 dominates early round and advance to finals. Where’s all the garbage talk now?

Seriously Dad? They played Freedom and needed OT to win and the worst team in the tournament TRW lacrosse. Let’s see how they do against Madlax Nationals who needed OT to beat Looney’s after being down 3-0.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stick to making wings.

Defender isn’t on our roster yet and we lost both games in OT to their National Team. See you in the Spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax 7-3......only team 91 played all day and got blown out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 most have tired from the elite level competition they had in the first two games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax 7-3......only team 91 played all day and got blown out.

Must have been WINDY!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is on a team that played Looney's, FCA and MadLax at Platinum Cup. And for that tournament at least, Looney's was definitely a step above FCA and MadLax. FWIW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Austin was too busy coaching all the other teams to help this disaster of a team. 1 player on the team who carries them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax national?

There is nothing national about that team.

Just a mix of the dc capital and dmv teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Austin was too busy coaching all the other teams to help this disaster of a team. 1 player on the team who carries them.

Sounds like a well run organization by MM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to be elite join Millon at 91. Just be sure you pay for all his clinics, camps, etc. But hurry up!! Space is limited and spots are filling fast!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stick to making wings.

Defender isn’t on our roster yet and we lost both games in OT to their National Team. See you in the Spring.

He was there! Stop it. 🤣🤣

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stick to making wings.

He was there! Stop it. 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 nope not until Fall and our defense played extremely well today. Nice job Looneys; continuing to get better!! 💪🏻💪🏻

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and 91 are dumpster fires right now. Wow the mighty have fallen and fast. Go Hawks!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is on a team that played Looney's, FCA and MadLax at Platinum Cup. And for that tournament at least, Looney's was definitely a step above FCA and MadLax. FWIW
WCS is the only team that played all 3 at Platinum Cup...good try, Looneys Dad. Madlax was the best of those 3 coming from a dad whose son played 2 of the 3.

Love,
Madlax Dad (not really, but I know that'll be the assumption)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to be elite join Millon at 91. Just be sure you pay for all his clinics, camps, etc. But hurry up!! Space is limited and spots are filling fast!!!

And sign a paper agreeing to funnel all the offense thru the chosen one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA and 91 are dumpster fires right now. Wow the mighty have fallen and fast. Go Hawks!!!!!

Coaching and parents inevitably destroy teams unfortunately.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And sometimes players, unfortunately.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Go Hawks if you want to play one-sided uninspired games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If players are destroying teams that again comes down to coaching and parenting. Kids need to be held accountable both on and off the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If players are destroying teams that again comes down to coaching and parenting. Kids need to be held accountable both on and off the field.
I will rephrase, coaches and parents are destroying players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WCS is the only team that played all 3 at Platinum Cup...good try, Looneys Dad. Madlax was the best of those 3 coming from a dad whose son played 2 of the 3.

Love,
Madlax Dad (not really, but I know that'll be the assumption)

My son plays for WCS. MadLax and Looney's I thought were comparable squads. But for that event, I thought Looney's had the edge. On another day, it could certainly be different. Its also possible that WCS played better against MadLax which is impacting my judgment. I have no axe to grind. We lost to both teams and beat FCA. We had a more competitive game with MadLax than with Looney's. But both were certainly good teams and teams that were very close in overall ability.

It was a good experience for a bunch of California kids to play some good teams from Maryland and we appreciated the opportunity. We also played BLC in November and played VLC and Crabs at Young Guns. We look forward to playing against all of these squads in the future. No axe to grind...all good teams with some very talented players. Maybe we will see some of you in the Fall at Gold Cup in Delaware? I am sure all of those teams will continue to improve either through player development of player acquisition and WCS will attempt to do the same (with no team practices, the player development.

At some point maybe I will give an "outsiders" ranking of the best teams we have played from the Maryland area. We have not played the Hawks, but I am sure they would beat us soundly.

Yes...a WCS dad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 18 of 267 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard