BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26
Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse for 6th grade boys (2027 grads) for the Fall 2020/Summer 2021 Seasons.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-6th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I haven’t seen much tryouts posted. When are teams holding tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Man_Up

Some are and some aren't and some only certain age groups. Need to contact the organization you are interested in directly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East end elite coach yelling "whoop" everytime opposing team goes to catch the ball is classless. Be better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Some are and some aren't and some only certain age groups. Need to contact the organization you are interested in directly

Clubs waiting to run last years money out. look for late Aug to contact club

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is starting a girls lax team. Does anyone know anything about it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles are looking for a goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This must be your first tournament if that is the most classless thing you've seen at one of these

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't even stop to kick the tires.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also looking for postion players too . How many teams do they have ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East end elite coach yelling "whoop" everytime opposing team goes to catch the ball is classless. Be better

Teams with a ton of holdbacks or teams just loading a younger team blatantly with older kids bothers me more. Albeit out of state teams are the main offenders .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, very good club with great coaches. The older kids are well developed. Call to discuss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your sure wasn't east coast elite?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know common off Long Island but how prevalent are holdbacks or outright teams having older age kids on travel teams on LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know common off Long Island but how prevalent are holdbacks or outright teams having older age kids on travel teams on LI?

I know the machine has a few which are the dominant players. That's what happens.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know the machine has a few which are the dominant players. That's what happens.

They'll replace top players along the way to stay at the top. That's how they operate. No team chemistry. Look at all the older groups... big and holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They'll replace top players along the way to stay at the top. That's how they operate. No team chemistry. Look at all the older groups... big and holdbacks.

S2S full of holdbacks/Older than the average new 6th graders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s not true

You think?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, very good club with great coaches. The older kids are well developed. Call to discuss.

How can the older kids be well developed, playing less than a total of 20 mins during a 3 game tournament. Kids are often used of of position. Waste of money!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can the older kids be well developed, playing less than a total of 20 mins during a 3 game tournament. Kids are often used of of position. Waste of money!
0-3 not a good day for that C team . Great coaches i think they only had 1 .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

0-3 not a good day for that C team . Great coaches i think they only had 1 .

91 looked the best out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with the nonsense that 91 looked the best out there. The Shamrox looked below average at best and played in the worst bracket. S2S Grizzlies looked best, Igloo A looked good also. CSH Roar continues to think they are good but who prove they are just a town team. Express Snyder looked very good and got cheated into a tie when the game vs GC was stopped and told no checking allowed, else they’d have gone 3-0

I was there and not only myself saw that 91 was the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You hit the nail on the head, even when 91 can’t hide in their own weal lollipop tournaments they seem to weasel their way through a tournament in the worst brackets. Then come on here and say they looked great and nobody can beat them, blah, blah, blah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Shamrox is a C team. Obviously they would have been decimated by any of the 4 teams in the top bracket- Igloo A, S2s, Legacy and even Roar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

overheard 2 kids calling out some S2S players being 7th and 8th. They didn't deny it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You hit the nail on the head, even when 91 can’t hide in their own weal lollipop tournaments they seem to weasel their way through a tournament in the worst brackets. Then come on here and say they looked great and nobody can beat them, blah, blah, blah

jealous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shamrox were definitely in the wrong bracket..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Snyder went 2-1. The better town teams are better than them. GC and certainly Roar. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny. And 100% not true. But keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better.

overheard 2 kids calling out some S2S players being 7th and 8th. They didn't deny it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Shamrox is a C team. Obviously they would have been decimated by any of the 4 teams in the top bracket- Igloo A, S2s, Legacy and even Roar.

Not sure i would call Shamrox a c team based on the way they ran through the three teams they played.. regardless of how weak the competition were.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup .....shamrox is not a c team and rage is not a b team. We understand, heard it all before. Probably a good 100 times. And before you say it.....I'll say it for you. Yes , I am very jealous , yes my son didn't make a 91 team and he stinks at lacrosse . Hahaha, see I just spared you from having to write that. You seem to have it all figured out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure i would call Shamrox a c team based on the way they ran through the three teams they played.. regardless of how weak the competition were.

No Dad, they really are a C team. It’s okay, at least your boy gets to play instead of watching from the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup .....shamrox is not a c team and rage is not a b team. We understand, heard it all before. Probably a good 100 times. And before you say it.....I'll say it for you. Yes , I am very jealous , yes my son didn't make a 91 team and he stinks at lacrosse . Hahaha, see I just spared you from having to write that. You seem to have it all figured out.

I know, i know.. It's very simple to figure three teams in a grade = a, b, & c.. Anything beyond that is mind-boggling..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ROAR is beyond overrated. GC got 3 of their 4 goals right after the game was stopped because “fire marshall complained about the contact” . . . Yet no other game was stopped. Must be the Garden City home field advantage.

Express Snyder play ROAR Saturday in CT, so we shall see who’s a better team . . .

Oh and please stop talking about Shamrox. They beat Rebels Red and ICON, who had kids on those teams that can’t catch and throw on those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know, i know.. It's very simple to figure three teams in a grade = a, b, & c.. Anything beyond that is mind-boggling..

The coach left express because his son wasn’t playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.....most over rated teams I have seen so far in this age group are roar and rage from 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny. And 100% not true. But keep telling yourself if it makes you feel better.

Getting close to the World Series eligible year. We will see who qualifies on age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No you didn't, but hey nothing like being a liar on an anonymous post.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard