BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 267 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 266 267
Re: Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously, get over your Hawks animonsity. I am not a Hawks parent, and I am sick of it.

LOL, me too. SOOOO Sick of it. Almost making me side with and root for them to whoop the whiner's teams.
Exactly.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or the Hawks could play in 2025 where they belong.

4 is the number of holdbacks

would you like their jersey numbers because its funny because those kids arent who you think

The best part is they arent the studs

Not a Hawks hatter just trying to figure out how many holdbacks you have. So thank you for sharing. Please, in the future, when you boast about your amazing record please also add that 20% of your team is holdbacks and at any point during the game close to half of the hawks players on the field should be playing 2025. Thank you.

My son plays for a team that plays in HOCO elite. They also have 4 hold backs that I know of. It is our 1st year with them, so there could be more that I don't know of. I am guessing that the complainers also have kids that play with hold backs, and they probably know that. I would bet money that every 2026 HOCO elite team has hold backs.
New here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the True Annapolis didn't work. Half the kids are now trying out for Hawks! 🤷‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well the True Annapolis didn't work. Half the kids are now trying out for Hawks! 🤷‍♂️

Fill me in, what happened? I thought Annapolis was supposed to be their big thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

would you like their jersey numbers because its funny because those kids arent who you think

Not a Hawks hatter just trying to figure out how many holdbacks you have. So thank you for sharing. Please, in the future, when you boast about your amazing record please also add that 20% of your team is holdbacks and at any point during the game close to half of the hawks players on the field should be playing 2025. Thank you.

My son plays for a team that plays in HOCO elite. They also have 4 hold backs that I know of. It is our 1st year with them, so there could be more that I don't know of. I am guessing that the complainers also have kids that play with hold backs, and they probably know that. I would bet money that every 2026 HOCO elite team has hold backs.
New here?

Yes, looks like the first year Hawks dad is confirming their hold back advantage.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New here?

Yes, looks like the first year Hawks dad is confirming their hold back advantage.

Uh, no. I am not a Hawks dad. And if you have a son that plays for an Elite team and you do not think he has hold back teammates, you are kidding yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened?
I saw True Annapolis play and only remember one kid who'd have a shot at making the Hawks and maybe one other as an athletic developmental player. Not sure why half would tryout.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True pumps their players with how great they are, maybe they believe it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened?
I saw True Annapolis play and only remember one kid who'd have a shot at making the Hawks and maybe one other as an athletic developmental player. Not sure why half would tryout.

Outside of the goalie for True, no one on that team is making the Hawks. They're AA players at best. If the ball hunters get tired of sitting on the bench and decide to leave then a couple spots could open up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened?

Outside of the goalie for True, no one on that team is making the Hawks. They're AA players at best. If the ball hunters get tired of sitting on the bench and decide to leave then a couple spots could open up.
I am glad you are proud of your son, True goalie dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That goalie in question...already played for Hawks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened?

I believe he already played there and left for greener pastures and is bouncing around looking for the next big thing. Hawks is set at goalie

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What happened?

Look who is here, the goalie's Dad, Hi There

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel bad for the kids, but I have to admit I witnessed the parents in the fall, and they are a nasty bunch. They have the same rudeness toward opposing teams as Hawks families, but their team didn't have the talent (or holdbacks) of the Hawks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA...Fake Christian aHoles. What a crock of dung.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With limited tryouts this year; I believe only Hawks, FCA and crabs had tryouts at the elite level; are teams just running with the same kids next year? I am assuming not much movement until next summer unless your kid plays for a collapsing True Team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all need to just stop hating on clubs. Put all of that energy into loving the club your kid plays for. Holdbacks are the norm in lacrosse. They aren’t going away. If you don’t like it, don’t play. My kid is on age. He’s a goalie. He gets shot on by these holdbacks. He doesn’t cry about it. FFS you shouldn’t either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys is loading up! Coming for the Hawks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cool story bro!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA...Fake Christian aHoles. What a crock of dung.

I guess your son didn’t make the team? Hang in there just support your son and tell him to keep grinding!! Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looneys??? They’re the laughing stock of the HOCO league. They’ll be lucky to win a game next year!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesnt Looneys have the kid who should be in high school in goal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any team mergers or coaching changes happening?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks are just legalized and organized cheating. Soccer is calendar year. that is how it should be for lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks are just legalized and organized cheating. Soccer is calendar year. that is how it should be for lacrosse.

Look lady, there is a 2026 girls forum you can go discuss all the soccer you want and plenty of youth teams for her to play on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think there has been a lot of consolidation at the mid-levels. Lots of club buyout and other strange things.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holding back a kid at this age or later is criminal (but if you are a top player, there's no holding you back in 6th/7th grade unless parents are lunatics). If a kid wasn't ready for K or 1st at the time that is a totally different story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha nope.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Regardless of how you feel about holdbacks, the fact that you admit they are “legal” negates your statement that it is cheating.

Cheating is defined as “to violate rules dishonestly”

The rules clearly allow holdbacks, doesn’t mean you have to like it, but it’s not cheating under the current system.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 Maryland is really challenging themselves in their own tournament by scheduling TRW Lacrosse and Freedom. Conveniently avoiding Madlax and Looney's until any playoff. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about that club and team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I must have struck a nerve. Careful...don't take too many of those EnhancerX pills. They make you grumpy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Looneys just picked up one of those excellent defenders from FCA, among a couple others. Don’t count them out yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 91 Maryland is really challenging themselves in their own tournament by scheduling TRW Lacrosse and Freedom. Conveniently avoiding Madlax and Looney's until any playoff. That pretty much tells you all you need to know about that club and team.

Before the Hawks dropped out, the Hawks, Madlax and Bethesda were all in the other division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Looneys just picked up one of those excellent defenders from FCA, among a couple others. Don’t count them out yet.

Fake News........that defense is ridiculous and the only thing keeping that team from having a chance to win games 3-2 or 4-3. Hopefully FCA will get the offense together and be a Force next spring! How many holdbacks are coming to crabs and hawks next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Watch out for looneys!! Picked up several forest hill rec kids and a Hereford rec kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Before the Hawks dropped out, the Hawks, Madlax and Bethesda were all in the other division.

Now it is down to 5 total teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which defender.
If true, big loss for FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Watch out for looneys!! Picked up several forest hill rec kids and a Hereford rec kid

And where did your son(s) play before joining a club team? I love how these parents and COACHES will bash other clubs for bringing in talented kids from rec programs in order to make their clubs look superior. My guess is these kids will work just as hard if not harder to prove they can play at this level. Nice job Looneys!!! I believe those rec kids ran the table at Platinum Cup and and beat FCA and Madlax on way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now it is down to 5 total teams.

Tournament fell apart quickly didn’t it???

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 267 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard