BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 313 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let’s get the RR story right. It’s not that they didn’t want to play in Naptown. They were trying to put a RR National Team together to play. Why? Because they needed guest players on steroids to compete. They knew the Maryland team alone couldn’t. When they couldn’t get “enough”, more like the right players to play they pulled out of Naptown.

The hypocrisy is too much. RR National Team = Not local, guest players on steroids, NO tryout, Selected by Maryland coach.

They replaced Naptown with Inside Lacrosse Tournament and Summer kickoff. Laughable for them to now claim Naptown wasn’t competitive enough.

Coach Eric is a hammerhead.

Relax, Maybe you can play for them next year. Jealous is not a good trait

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UA games start Saturday. Who you got in each division?

I say the DC team wins in the Highlight and the Baltimore team wins in the Command.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the whole world know API beat RR in a scrimmage. RR’s leading 6-1 at half then pulled their starters. Sounds like a NFL preseason game. Preseason scrimmage means nothing. But API’s best win of the season is a scrimmage game. Really or was it they went 5-0 @lavalax. Aloha22/23 tournament.

Wouldn’t the RR pull the starters in every game. I mean they say everyone plays. Right?

Lost to API. Crazy

Then won easily 2 weeks later at IL when it wasnt a practice. Just like last year, just like the year before that and the one before that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we still talking about the team of minions? The ones that lost to API and a Florida team? Can we move on from this topic. They are a good team of minions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I say the DC team wins in the Highlight and the Baltimore team wins in the Command.

No one wants to talk about the biggest event of the summer? Odd

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hardly..hand picked teams by the coaches of each region is not the biggest event of season. UA is good competition with coaches favorite players, but many tournaments are just as good and many tournaments are better once you get pass first round of play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hardly..hand picked teams by the coaches of each region is not the biggest event of season. UA is good competition with coaches favorite players, but many tournaments are just as good and many tournaments are better once you get pass first round of play.

Aren’t all teams handpicked by the coach? Crazy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone didn’t get handpicked.

I got DC for both divisions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we still talking about the team of minions? The ones that lost to API and a Florida team? Can we move on from this topic. They are a good team of minions.

Minions = on age, no holdbacks, no PG.

Funny to see the minions dominate those who buy every advantage money can buy and still lose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is T91MD playing in the IL Invitational session now? They will kill all those team by 10 in every game. I guess it will be good publicity for them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is T91MD playing in the IL Invitational session now? They will kill all those team by 10 in every game. I guess it will be good publicity for them.

1-1 with wins over 302 elite (hardly) and loss to 3D FL. 3D FL just lost to breakers. 91 is a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe he’s talking about the 22s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Hawks 22 players and coaches. Tough to win and they have been grinding this summer. Good job!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quint: “ I got a 26 from Annapolis and I don’t have a 26 on my roster and he’s running 1st midfield.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quint: “ I got a 26 from Annapolis and I don’t have a 26 on my roster and he’s running 1st midfield.”

Got the roster on my way in. 26 was on it. Hater

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://www.hawks2022.com/players

Did not see the players on the field today list on their website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-1 with wins over 302 elite (hardly) and loss to 3D FL. 3D FL just lost to breakers. 91 is a joke.
They will be 2-3 or 3-2. Not even the best team at the event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse is a team game. You’re focusing on one guy. Hawks are a great team. You would want your son on a roster like that too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sure. Might want to check again.

Annapolis Hawks 2020 Naptown Champions

On to Sept 1. Let dreams become reality. Not for all, but for some.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC/Baltimore going to be a great fight in both. I think Baltimore wins both but last two years have been tossups. Highlight because of D and Middies, Command because attack is very strong. Also I went to Command Baltimore tryout and not sure I saw a deserving kid in the callback game not make it through (or a deserving kid not asked back to call back game). There are so many variables but the inevitable coaching bias chatter is a bit annoying. Sure CHC has a lot of players, well, because it’s a top program. Ditto Loyola, McD etc. Who did they miss?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah the parents of the rostered players must be so happy watching the BL and FCA kid on first midfield the whole game. What a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah the parents of the rostered players must be so happy watching the BL and FCA kid on first midfield the whole game. What a joke.
Trust the process!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No guest players on Hawks! So much for loyalty to the kids/families that have been on the team for years. Everything wrong with club lacrosse and daddyball was displayed in the televised game. Spalding kids should enjoy the trophy. They won’t ever get one in the MIAA. Or make the playoffs. Probably lose to Broadneck though. Ding ding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, That is Club and High School, as coaches have huge influence .......UA always advertises as super blind tryouts of the best players in Region,,Both are complete untruths,,,Players are not all from the region and coaches hand pick many players irregardless of tryouts, Some players dont even attend tryout!.. Still good teams, but not the tryouts like UA claims. Little reading comprehension goes a long way my friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do dads detest the Hawks because of the coach? Or is it that some of the team plays at Spalding? Or is it that their sons got cut? Or is it that their son didn’t get ask to join the team when they lost some players to serious injury? Or is it the coaches son? Or is it that they are one of the top teams in the country?

Don’t get it. The next detest to come in Sept. and beyond will be that the Hawks have unworthy players committed to big time colleges.

Listening to the announcers they feel several will go high level D1. That’s great for a group of players that obviously work hard on their game.

Enjoyed watching all of the games. Hawks and Madlax have great talent and know how to play the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DC/Baltimore going to be a great fight in both. I think Baltimore wins both but last two years have been tossups. Highlight because of D and Middies, Command because attack is very strong. Also I went to Command Baltimore tryout and not sure I saw a deserving kid in the callback game not make it through (or a deserving kid not asked back to call back game). There are so many variables but the inevitable coaching bias chatter is a bit annoying. Sure CHC has a lot of players, well, because it’s a top program. Ditto Loyola, McD etc. Who did they miss?

Watching Naptown Championships yesterday. Seems clear that the local UA evaluators picked the right players. Many were on display and all were excellent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you can’t make an Under Armour team in your area you probably aren’t as good as you or your parents think you are. No worries - you can always play for NJIT or VMI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No guest players on Hawks! So much for loyalty to the kids/families that have been on the team for years. Everything wrong with club lacrosse and daddyball was displayed in the televised game. Spalding kids should enjoy the trophy. They won’t ever get one in the MIAA. Or make the playoffs. Probably lose to Broadneck though. Ding ding.

Hawks did Not win because of the guest BL player In fact they’re almost were eliminated because of his erratic shooting in earlier games. Yes my son is on the team and NO Need for his addition. Yesterday had one goal and two assists taking every run was NOT a game changer. Funny and supportive of prior arguments how a certain writer slipped him in the post game tweet with only having one goal. That game was won by the real Hawks and due to guest players some real hawks got the short end Loyalty has to matter difficult year to change teams As well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, That is Club and High School, as coaches have huge influence .......UA always advertises as super blind tryouts of the best players in Region,,Both are complete untruths,,,Players are not all from the region and coaches hand pick many players irregardless of tryouts, Some players dont even attend tryout!.. Still good teams, but not the tryouts like UA claims. Little reading comprehension goes a long way my friend.

All players are at tryouts. notIntelligent. Sorry your kid didn’t make it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is false statement. Your integrity along with UA’s integrity are completely lacking. There are two players who were not present during tryouts that are on the roster! Everyone knows this. If there were fair tryouts then their wouldn’t be dads evaluating their son’s. I didn’t expect fair and neither did my son. Based on the tryouts it is obvious who should have made it and who shouldn’t have. Everyone knows! The only thing you should be sorry for is your lack of integrity!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is false statement. Your integrity along with UA’s integrity are completely lacking. There are two players who were not present during tryouts that are on the roster! Everyone knows this. If there were fair tryouts then their wouldn’t be dads evaluating their son’s. I didn’t expect fair and neither did my son. Based on the tryouts it is obvious who should have made it and who shouldn’t have. Everyone knows! The only thing you should be sorry for is your lack of integrity!

Which team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team?

Has to be talking about Baltimore. Every player on the District roster was in call back game.

Baltimore could lack integrity or someone is just sour.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is inappropriate to call them out by name. However, they play for FCA. One is a midfielder and one is a defender. As if we weren’t going to notice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All players are at tryouts. notIntelligent. Sorry your kid didn’t make it.

Yea, the tryouts are true tryouts, Do you still believe in the tooth fairy??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks did Not win because of the guest BL player In fact they’re almost were eliminated because of his erratic shooting in earlier games. Yes my son is on the team and NO Need for his addition. Yesterday had one goal and two assists taking every run was NOT a game changer. Funny and supportive of prior arguments how a certain writer slipped him in the post game tweet with only having one goal. That game was won by the real Hawks and due to guest players some real hawks got the short end Loyalty has to matter difficult year to change teams As well

Similar thing happened to my sons 2021 team some great points tho and very frustrating

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s exactly my point when I said it’s a joke. Hawks is good enough without adding the BL kid and the FCA kid. And having them run first midfield the whole game while actual hawks players sits and watch is embarrassing and I feel bad for the kids that actually tried out and mad the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s exactly my point when I said it’s a joke. Hawks is good enough without adding the BL kid and the FCA kid. And having them run first midfield the whole game while actual hawks players sits and watch is embarrassing and I feel bad for the kids that actually tried out and mad the team.

We live in a celebrity culture, and celebrity ( father) is a larger than life lacrosse figure in this small world of lacrosse. Look how the announcers gush over him. Without him, they would just be another team with good lacrosse players , with him the team is elevated to celebrity status in the lacrosse world.

Like Reply Quote
Page 76 of 313 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 312 313
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard